Start by marking “Hearts of Three” as Want to Read:
Hearts of Three

Hearts of Three

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  621 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Francis Morgan, a wealthy heir of industrialist and Wall Street maven Richard Henry Morgan, is a jaded young New Yorker. When his father's business partner Thomas Regan suggests that Francis take a holiday in Central America, ostensibly to search for the treasure of the Morgans' legendary ancestor, Francis thinks it's a splendid idea. But he never suspects what adventures ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Gloria Mundi (first published 1911)

To ask other readers questions about Hearts of Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts of Three

Andrea
- I might be biased, because this book is one of those spell-binding gems that stole my heart when I was a kid
- Who doesn't like a tale of adventure and treasure seeking? This book right here has it all, including secret passages, deadly traps, old map... Indiana Jones, eat your heart out
- London writes great women. Considering that the novel was published in 1911 both Leoncia and the Lady Who Dreams feel modern, and there is practically no sexism so typical in literature of that period. His her
Gela Tevzadze
One of the best adventure novels I've ever read! Got acquainted with it sometime in early teens, and the favorable impression still persists... Can not say for sure whether re-reading will improve or even maintain this perception, but definitely a great reading for formative years.
Anya Levkovich
Loved this book as a kid.. While I read it in Russian. Loved it even more now as an adult in its original language!
Yulia Ovsyannikova
finally!
my own happy end.
Ekon Pastelo
Interesting, brethtaking. A must read for young adolescents
Heather
Jack London's novelization of an early series of adventure screenplays. Nonstop action of the ridiculous and debonair kind (and somewhat racist in that written-by-a-white-guy-in-1916 way). Indiana Jones owes a debt to the Messrs. Morgan. I feel like I should have worked a lot of exclamation points into this review.
Katya
Great book! Really enjoyed reading it, which was a surprise for me. At first, I thought it was going to be boring, but after reading 3 chapters I could not stop reading. It was such an interesting and fun book to read that I feel like I want to read it again soon.
Vrani_Volosa
Доста по-различно от това,което досега съм чела на Лондон, но и той сам си го казва. Изключително интересна книга, има малко мелодрама, но нещата са представени по възможно най-добрия начин, самия превод също мн ми допадна, точно в негов стил. Препоръчвам.
Alisu'
“Cînd adîncimile albastre se zbat şi gem înfiorate
Si-a mării spumă vînturată ne este-n faţă azvîrlită,
Alături de catargul mare nepăsători stăm spate-n spate
Si stăpînind ca şi doi demoni, întreaga hoardă razvrătită.”
Maryna
upretentios good story.
Borys
Mar 20, 2011 Borys rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids, teens, adults who want some adventure
Fine book if you'd like just to sit back and relax a bit. You deeply immersed in the strange world of adventure, romance, and treasure hunting -- time will fly ;) So, be warned!
Esmira Serova
One of my favorite adventure novels, which I re-read from time to time if I feel nostalgic.
Ludmirska
Favourite childhood book! time to read again!
Bettie☯
The story got away from the author at points but the enthusiasm and romance never falters. Not especially 'kewl' for today's readers but I was immersed.

4.5*
Marko
For once, London was not writing about Alaska.
Aygul
Aygul marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Pat Elvidge
Pat Elvidge marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
José Pimentel Teixeira
José Pimentel Teixeira marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
  • The Quadroon
  • Two Captains
  • Chicot the Jester (The Last Valois, #2)
  • Далекая радуга
  • Montezuma's Daughter
  • Consuelo
  • Тайна заброшенного замка (Волшебник Изумрудного города, #6)
  • Fortune's Journey
  • Тимур и его команда
  • Atlas Shrugged Part B: New Edition
  • Professor Dowell's Head
  • Snowfall
  • Бегущая по волнам
  • Иван Васильевич
  • A Story about a Real Man
  • Сказки старого Вильнюса (Сказки старого Вильнюса, #1)
  • Приключения майора Звягина
Jack London was an American novelist, journalist, social-activist and short-story writer whose works deal romantically with elemental struggles for survival. At his peak, he was the highest paid and the most popular of all living writers. Because of early financial difficulties, he was largely self educated past grammar school.

London drew heavily on his life experiences in his writing. He spent ti
More about Jack London...
The Call of the Wild White Fang The Call of the Wild/White Fang The Sea Wolf The Call of the Wild, White Fang and Other Stories