Start by marking “The Sicilian Boss's Mistress (Leopardi Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Sicilian Boss's Mistress (Leopardi Brothers, #2)

The Sicilian Boss's Mistress (Leopardi Brothers #2)

Alessandro Leopardi prides himself on his ability to sort the women from the girls. So when he finds Leonora Thaxton piloting his private jet, he's outraged! Firstly, he doesn't employ females--too distracting. Secondly, she's a ravishing beauty--and he can't quite believe he was duped.Leonora won't be getting away with it! The dark-hearted billionaire needs a no-strings ...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Sicilian Boss's Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sicilian Boss's Mistress

Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*
4.5 stars / Actually a very good book for this type/line. The heroine is especially likeable since she's with her flaws and issues; I like her realistic hesitancy and the cinderella-like feel, but she's also with humor and strength. The hero is almost too jerkish, especially in the first half, but he's delicious and toe-curling. I liked how the side character brother, Falcon, was friendly and "warm", the weird angle of the bitter father, and how what the couple had in common wasn't typical - ...more
Jasbell76
I had huge expectations with this book. At the beginning the story was promising in my opinion, but before the middle of the book the story got slow and almost at the end they were in love to each other. It was so fast, rushed... :O
I missed the angst :'( I felt the chemistry between the h and H a little bit forced.
KC
The best book in the series. Why? Four words: No lost baby storyline! Unlike the other two in the series, the focus in this story is on the developing relationship between Alessandro and Leonora resulting in a more romantic read.

This book does have more going for it than the lack of the aforementioned baby plot. Both Alessandro and Leonora are very likable. Alessandro is a bit cool in the beginning, but warms up deliciously. Leonora is a sweet, strong-willed tomboy. On the surface, they seem to
Jenny
Jul 19, 2015 Jenny rated it really liked it
Aww that was funny and heartwarming! I loved Alessandro and Leonora!
Jess
Feb 14, 2015 Jess rated it did not like it
I am still caught up in the fact that the heroine's plan to impress the guy who wouldn't hire her as a pilot was to borrow her twin brother's identity (because of course their names were basically the same), fly his plan, and then rub it in his face that she did it, with absolutely no thought to the consequences of what she was doing. That her brother might lose his job or that she might be arrested never crossed her mind.

Okay.
Samatha Delancy
Jul 31, 2012 Samatha Delancy rated it it was amazing
it was awesome! and i am looking of the outher books in the serises.
Karen
Jun 05, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Good book - I then read the next on in this series - Baby Bargain
Nadia
There's a single formula in there series but I'm pretty happy with that cause I liked this kind of formula. I guess the last one will have the same one.
I'm not sure what it is with the series about siblings, but more often then not they move from youngest brother to the eldest. I guess that make sense since we tend to save best for last :)
The thing I was not very happy with in this book was the amount of self-searching in both hero and heroine. I'll be honest I was a little bored with that near
Ms_prue
Mar 09, 2012 Ms_prue rated it did not like it
I read because I like novelty, and Jordan's writing is just too cookie-cutter for me to enjoy it. She also commits phrase abuse (for which I hold her editor jointly responsible), some notable examples from this book being bathrooms (always referred to as "state-of-the-art") and lack of breath (constantly referred to in terms of "oxygen"). Plus the theme abuse, which in this case is Middle Children, with added Virginity Shame and Tomboy Cinderella on the part of our heroine.
So I stopped somewhere
Crystal
Jun 24, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
Alessandro Lespardi thinks he can tell the difference between women and little girls and doesn't employ women because they're too distracting. Boy is he surprised when he see's a woman flying his private jet. Somehow she got by and got the job. Now he has another reason why she shouldn't work for him. She is just too beautiful.

Leonara Thaxton put Leo on her job application. She knew what would happen. She just thought someone should teach him a lesson. She agrees to be his mistress for the night
Tonya Warner
An excellent story. The interaction between Leonora and Alessandro is wonderful. My most favorite part, the part that makes Sandro MY hero is when he saves Leonora from the spider in the shower. My kind of guy!!
Elizabeth
Aug 24, 2014 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
Hero was a COMPLETE jerk. Heroine wasn't too smart. What did she think would happen? What she did was SO illegal, and then he blackmails him over it, REALLY? Sigh.
Serena Lund
Serena Lund rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2012
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2012
Rebel
Rebel rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2011
Justine
Justine rated it it was ok
Jan 29, 2012
Asteropê
Asteropê rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Naychel
Naychel rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Sandra Cook
Sandra Cook rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2014
Ankitar
Ankitar rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Radia
Radia rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2015
Holly McAllister
Holly McAllister rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Devaeriel
Devaeriel rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2012
April
April rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2013
Zagi
Zagi rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Virgin Bought and Paid For
  • Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)
  • Taken For Revenge, Bedded For Pleasure
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • The Greek Millionaire's Secret Child
  • Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion
  • Sicilian Husband, Unexpected Baby
  • The Billionaire's Bride of Convenience
  • The Master Player
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
  • The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess
  • Untamed Billionaire, Undressed Virgin
  • The Kanellis Scandal
  • The Sheikh's Virgin Princess
  • Mistress to the Merciless Millionaire
  • The Greek Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress
  • The Ruthless Billionaire's Virgin (International Billionaires, #4)
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1)
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...

Leopardi Brothers (3 books)
  • Captive At The Sicilian Billionaire's Command (Leopardi Brothers, #1)
  • The Sicilian's Baby Bargain (Leopardi Brothers, #3)