Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #3)

Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  411 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Not even the Goddess can save him…but maybe love can.

A Sariel guard, Kit has spent centuries fulfilling his people’s oath to protect the Trueblood Clan. Not Vampire, not Were, and certainly not human, Kit is something altogether…different. And when he is called back home to honor his obligations one last time, he can do none other than obey.

Jesse experiences life behind th...more
Published May 12th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 30th 2009)

Zeek
Kit, a member of a secretive race, has guarded the True Blood mediator and his clan for quite some time (Regina in the Sun), keeping a pact set up between his race and theirs’ for a thousand years. With peace being made between the Unborn and Truebloods (Vampires and Weres to you and me), others are thinking that they- warriors all- will go soft. Not Kit, he’ knows his time is short, for he has been called home to fulfill one last duty. Only his Angel, a woman he meets in his dreams, keeps him s...more
Carrie Fort (Book Fairy)
I'm crying to much to say more than I LOVE WHEN A GIANT HAS A HAPPY ENDING!!!

Ok I'm back and better now! First off let me say I LOVE THE MYTHOLOGY in this book!! I loved Kit and his character is a true warrior and guardian! He has never wanted anything put do his duty and he did just that proudly! He dreams of Jesse and they are some HOT HOT DREAMS!!! Jesse is a photographer who dreams of Kit and his crazy world. One dream is different and now Jesse needs to find out if any of this is real so sh...more
Jessi
Another great book by R. G. Alexander.

Ms. Alexander always adds something wonderful and fanciful to each story. The mythology she invents for Twilight Guardian is so much fun, and the story is beautiful, touching, and unique. The romance sizzles and pleases. And the cyclopse is fabulous, yes? Yes.

I highly recommend the entire Children of the Gogdess series and, really, everything else by Ms. Alexander.
Cindyg
One hell of a read...this is a great series...sexy characters...hell of...so hang on to your seats cause it's one hell of a hawt ride. Highly recommend this book as well as the entire series.
Netanella
First paragraph: A cloak of purple and blue descended over the mountainside, blanketing the world in shadowy twilight. His people knew these shadows well. They’d lived in them for millennia, guarding the Trueblood Mediator and his clan from harm. Honoring a debt to those who’d saved them from wandering the Earth as ghosts. Alone.

I liked this third entry into the "Children of the Goddess" series by author R.G. Alexander much better than the first two, quite possibly because she enriched her story...more
E.
“Twilight Guardian” is the third novella in R.G. Alexander’s ‘Children of the Goddess’ series. Kit is one of the elite group that pledged to guard the Trueblood mediator and his clan and his current duties have conferred responsibility for guarding Zander Sariel and his mate as well as his brother Lux Sariel and his two mates. Kit's eternal loneliness has been assuaged over the years by the female he calls his “Sarasvatti” whom he has watched grow up in his imagination until their interactions h...more
Amyiw
Here we get the giants of the Sariel Guards and what they must do to survive. We know that the woman, Jesse is special but it is dragged on until the end, though we get little by little some abilities. Everything comes to a head when the sacrifice is offered and we find out who she is a what the betrayal will cost. It was a pretty good back story but mainly it is the story of Jesse and Kit connection from the beginning of her life and their coming together. Very erotic and a bit repetitive of th...more
T.J. Michaels
The mythology in this book is fresh and very, very clever. I really like the world that R.G. built and I couldn't help but read the rest of the series. As a whole, this series is freakin' awesome with some twists and turns that never even crossed my mind. Brilliant stuff! You'll see this same review for all four books, though the ratings may vary a little. Midnight Falls (Children of the Goddess, #4) Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2) Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #3)
Michelle Tempted By Books
An erotic take on the standard Vampires, Werewolves and Magic oh my. Children of the Goddess has all the usual paranormal creatures but in a much more compromising position. This series has an ongoing plot, repeat characters and constant introduction to new faces. This is not your standard erotic romance there is straight, gay and bisexual encounters so be warned.
K.R.Caldwell
I read this series out of order. The secodn book had enough about the characters in the first book in it that I didn't get the first one... Then i read the third and Im not so sure I'm intrested in the first book... If I'm missing out on something by not reading the first book of the series, let me know.
Kimberlee
Just when I think what else can I learn RG Alexander adds something new to the mix the Igigi, a warrior with mad skills in fighting. Kit is three thousand years old and finally without thinking it is possible finds his mate Jesse who is half humand half god. Again I'm really enjoying this series.
Jessica
While Kit was/is all kinds of hot, this was probably my least favorite so far. This was the most unbelievable out of the 3 that I've read so far. And something about giants just give me the heeby geebies.
Heather in FL
I really enjoyed this one. For one thing, I loved the Kit character. But the tie to mythology was really interesting, too. So far, this is my favorite of the three I've read... one to go!
again another book in this series i loved it was different from the others and involved a human and we got to learn more of the secrets about the mother and there crazy world
Angie
I finally got the details I wanted in the last 30 pages of the book. It was good but not as much at the first two. You know I HAVE to read the 4th one!
42day
Another fun hot sexy read. I love Alexanders turn on mythology and the creation of life on earth. This igigi warrior is stalking my dreams...
Lindsay
I enjoy the stories in these books in between all the hot dirty. I sometimes wish their was more of the non-sexual story, but I did say sometimes.
Kendra
Liked this one the best so far in the series. I really didn't think I'd care for Kit's story, but once I started reading, I couldn't stop.
Linda
I really enjoyed Kit's story. I love that the previous characters contine to be a part of each new story. On to book 4!
Melissa Santiago
Totally took me in another direction...love it!
Beth
Really enjoyed reading this story.
Karen Ely
Another great male lead!!
Karen ~ Divhine
Did not finish...
Maria Almeida
Love it Thanks RG
Syn Cloud
Syn Cloud marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Jackie
Jackie added it
Apr 21, 2014
Sharon
Sharon added it
Apr 17, 2014
  • Kane (Black Cougar, #2)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Beyond the Darkening
  • The Breeder (Wasteland #3)
  • Dane (The Lords of Satyr, #5)
  • Icy Heat (Heat Series)
  • I'll Be Slaying You (Night Watch, #2)
  • Checkmate (Mates, #2)
  • Dissent (Dark Elves #4)
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
  • Tangled Tinsel
  • Chaos Burning (Bound by Magick, #2)
  • Spider-Touched (Ghostland World, #2)
R.G. Alexander (aka Rachel Grace) is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 30 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat. She is a founding member of The Smutketeers, an author formed group blog dedicated to promoting fantastic writers, readers and a positive view of female sexuality.

She has lived all over the United...more
More about R.G. Alexander...
Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1) Three for Me? Regina in the Sun (Children of the Goddess, #1) Wicked Bad (Wicked^3, #2) Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2)