Start by marking “Maggie Bean in Love (Maggie Bean, #3)” as Want to Read:
Maggie Bean in Love (Maggie Bean, #3)

Maggie Bean in Love (Maggie Bean #3)

At the start of 8th grade, Maggie Bean is really, truly, 100% happy. She's successfully maintained her weight, moved into a beautiful house her family actually owns, and -- best of all -- fallen in love. That's right--love. The real kind, with actual dates, hand holding, laughing and wishing every perfect moment would never end. Maggie wants nothing more than to bask in th ...more
Published December 22nd 2009 by Aladdin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Maggie Bean in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maggie Bean in Love

Jennifer Wardrip
Feb 27, 2010 Jennifer Wardrip rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Jennifer Rummel for TeensReadToo.com

It's the start of eighth grade, and Maggie has more drama than ever. She finds out that her beloved swim team might be cut due to funding. Immediately, she's elected to save the team. Maggie has no idea how to beat the Water Wings, the most popular girls in school and her arch nemeses.

Her best friend comes to her house one day armed with ideas on how to make the swim team stand out. Maggie and Aimee come up with a plan, but Maggie's worried about A
Sandra Park
I didn't really enjoy this book but I recommend this book to people who likes stories about romance.
Dreamergirl
Sep 10, 2011 Dreamergirl rated it really liked it
Maggine Bean in Love by Tricia Rayburn is a book that burns you deep inside at some places and makes you feel totally at home in the others, you will surely find yourself in one of the characters (if not all) from time to time and think...

Review:
Maggie has finally got a boyfriend, and a one who loves her for who she is. She has cut down on weight and is finally a 100 percent happy. But when the school threatens to close her beloved swimming team which she had grown so close to, she decides that
Amanda Swanson
Sep 16, 2016 Amanda Swanson rated it it was amazing
Maggie Bean in Love by Tricia Rayburn is about a girl named Maggie Bean who is part of many activities, but can't keep up with her grades and new boyfriend. Maggie goes to swim team one day to get some bad news; the school can't pay for the pool to run, so Maggie has to against the Water Wings swim team. The Water Wings co-captains were the most popular girl in the school and can get anything they want. Maggie and her best friend Aimee decide they would do petition, however with six hundred kids ...more
Khadega.709
mikki
Oct 13, 2016 mikki rated it liked it
Maggie bean in love by Tricia Rayburn is an ok book. It's about a girl in 8th grade who really wants a boyfriend. She's fallen in love with one boy and the whole book is basically about her trying to make him fall in love with her too.

I didn't really understand or enjoy this book since it was the 3rd to a series I didn't read. I assume if you read the others you would like it though.

I would recommend it to someone who had read it and likes love books. It just didn't fascinate me as much as I t
Cassia
Jan 29, 2015 Cassia rated it it was amazing
Im still reading this book but it gets me thinking about nothing but the book. It makes me lose track of time! I love romance books like this for some reason :) I love the part where Arnie and Maggie are on their first date after being friends for awhile. The part where they have a weight watchers club doesnt really make sense to me based on what the book is about i think they just needed something to talk about in the book and it doesnt make sense to me.
StorySnoops
Sep 06, 2011 StorySnoops rated it liked it
This third book in the Maggie Bean series is yet another positive read for tween girls. Maggie is an excellent role model, as someone who has struggled with weight issues and come out with a positive and healthy body image. She is also an academically driven and responsible young girl, a supportive friend... (click for full review http://www.storysnoops.com/detail.php...)
Emily
Jun 03, 2010 Emily rated it it was amazing
Carol Tran
May 15, 2011 Carol Tran rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Carol by: .......
2 stars. Max.
Yes, I am cranky (leave me alone). However, my friend was entirely right when she said that this book sucked. I've read better. Mix books just aren't for me.
Valeria
Jun 21, 2012 Valeria rated it liked it
This book was alright, but I probably shouldn't have waited so long to read it. I would've loved it two years ago, but now I just found it hard to get through.
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was ok
May 07, 2011
Gaelle
Gaelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2010
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2013
Raven
Raven rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2011
Leeuwen
Leeuwen rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2013
Trinity
Trinity rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2015
Marina Ilieva
Marina Ilieva rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Mary ndjshufov
Mary ndjshufov rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2011
Emmy
Emmy rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2011
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2010
Nikkilynn 33
Nikkilynn 33 rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2012
Jennifer :)
Jennifer :) rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Anna Wood-gaines
Anna Wood-gaines rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2012
Keyshla
Keyshla rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Funnycows
Funnycows rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2010
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2010
Alex
Alex rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Maggie Bean in Love 1 1 Oct 17, 2014 05:58AM
  • Bluish
  • Regarding the Bees: A Lesson, in Letters, on Honey, Dating, and Other Sticky Subjects
  • The Boy Who Howled
  • The Broken Bike Boy and the Queen of 33rd Street
  • So Totally Emily Ebers
  • Cupcake Cousins (Cupcake Cousins, #1)
  • The Rocky Road Trip of Lydia Goldblatt & Julie Graham-Chang (The Popularity Papers, #4)
  • A Friend Called Anne
  • Seeing Cinderella
  • Seven Stories Up
  • Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better (Devon Delaney, #2)
  • Dessert First
  • Dexter the Tough
  • School Spirit (Suddenly Supernatural #1)
  • Artsy-Fartsy
  • The Unforgotten Coat
  • Lionclaw (Rowan Hood, #2)
  • Never Say Genius (The Genius Files, #2)
Tricia Rayburn lives on eastern Long island with her fiancé and crazy shih tzu. She tries to eat vegetables instead of candy but, in her weaker moments, loves Reese's Pieces. The Melting of Maggie Bean is her first novel.
More about Tricia Rayburn...

Maggie Bean (3 books)
  • The Melting of Maggie Bean (Maggie Bean, #1)
  • Maggie Bean Stays Afloat (Maggie Bean, #2)