Start by marking “Revenge of the Damned (Sten, #5)” as Want to Read:
Revenge of the Damned (Sten, #5)

Revenge of the Damned (Sten #5)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  598 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The action-packed, fifth book in the STEN saga from the undisputed masters of military SF
Published July 1st 2001 by Little, Brown Young Readers (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Revenge of the Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge of the Damned

Per Gunnar
It took me a while but I finally went back to continue the Sten series. This book, of course, continues where the last one left off which means Sten is stuck in a POW labor camp. Now, I do not like prison settings so it’s maybe not so surprising that I didn’t like this book as much as the previous ones.

Having said that, the book is still a quite good read. As the previous books it’s well written and Sten is Sten. This is the fifth book in the series though and some of the things that initially m
***Dave Hill
The Sten series continues, this time focused (A plot) on Sten and Kilgour being trapped in various POW labor camps, set against the backdrop of the Tahn War and its bloody Pacific Theater-esque meat grinder. There's fun and drama and action and adventure and humor and the usual high butcher's bill, as back in the Empire B plot) a cabal of prominent industrialists plans the assassination of the Emperor so as to consolidate the power they've gained during the conflict.

Cole and Bunch have hit their
Max
This was definitely my least favorite of the Sten books. Everything was just too convenient. Whenever a tough situation was encountered, the exact right tools were always on hand. There's an element of that in every Sten book, but it's really taken to a new level in this book.
Bryan457
Sten finds himself a slave laborer in a P.O.W. camp deep in the heart of enemy territory.

This is another one of my favorites from this series. I love the whole rebellion within the prison system, and sabotage under the noses of the authorities theme.
Devi
This book should be 3.5 stars

The Sten adventures continue is this volume set in a POW camp. A good addition to the series and a good lite read.
Joe
I liked the Book.. I listened to the audio book and was not impressed with the reader
Pete89
Entertaining, finishing off the sten series I began reading when I was much younger.
Michael
Perfect possible ending of the war, started in a previous book.
canoppus
Давам една звездичка в повече, само защото поредицата ми хареса :)
Barry
Good addition to the series
Clark Wierda
Clark Wierda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Saulegriza
Saulegriza marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Devin
Devin marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
  • Luna Marine (The Heritage Trilogy, #2)
  • No Going Back (Jon & Lobo, #5)
  • Starship: Flagship (Starship, #5)
  • The Sea Without a Shore (Lt. Leary, #10)
  • Against All Odds (A Galaxy Unknown #7)
  • Technokill (Starfist, #5)
  • Starwolf
  • Blood River (Amtrak Wars, #4)
  • March to the Stars (Empire of Man, #3)
  • Better to Beg Forgiveness
Christopher R. "Chris" Bunch was an American science fiction, fantasy and television writer, who wrote and co-wrote about thirty novels.

Born in Fresno, California, he collaborated with Allan Cole on a series of books involving a hero named Sten in a galactic empire. (Cole married Bunch's sister, Kathryn.) He served in Vietnam as a patrol commander. He also wrote for Rolling Stone and was a corresp
More about Chris Bunch...

Sten (8 books)
  • Sten (Sten, #1)
  • The Wolf Worlds (Sten, #2)
  • The Court of a Thousand Suns (Sten, #3)
  • Fleet of the Damned (Sten, #4)
  • The Return of the Emperor (Sten, #6)
  • Vortex (Sten, #7)
  • Empire's End (Sten, #8)
Sten (Sten, #1) The Wolf Worlds (Sten, #2) The Court of a Thousand Suns (Sten, #3) Empire's End (Sten, #8) Fleet of the Damned (Sten, #4)