Start by marking “Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets” as Want to Read:
Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets

Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets

A full-color, portable guide to getting all the fun and productivity from Twitter

Twitter is hot! It's used by everyone from teens keeping up with their friends to fundraising charities and organizations responding to natural disasters; even President Obama tweets. Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets gets you in on the fun, taking you all the way from setting up an account to
Published May 1st 2009 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets

William
Oct 15, 2009 William rated it liked it
Shelves: 2009
Not just for the beginner (although the beginner can profit much by the simple explanations of how to get started) but also for the more experienced who want to do a little more with Twitter.
Wanda Hartmann
Dec 04, 2010 Wanda Hartmann rated it really liked it
This book is among the best of books for learning Twitter. It goes through everything you would want to know from start to finish.
Cassandra Scearce
Sep 04, 2014 Cassandra Scearce rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Checked out of Barr Memorial Library, Fort Knox, KY

This book is an all-purpose manual for using twitter to its full potential. It’s well-written and even a little funny at times.

Getting Started with Twitter

It was very easy for me to sign up for twitter. I had a twitter account in the past that I used for The Voice eliminations. I didn’t really use twitter for anything else.
I have been researching how-to books on everything to make myself the most successful author I can be.

Customizing Your Prof
Dale
Jun 11, 2009 Dale rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, technical
This is a reference manual for twitter. You might think that a twitter reference manual would be on the list of shortest books ever, but there is now a substantial ecosystem built around twitter, well documented in this guide. As a casual and occasional user of twitter I found this to be a useful guide - assuming I ever decide to be more than a casual user.

The book starts with four chapters on the basics of using twitter: signing up, customizing your profile, sending updates, and following other
Raiveran Rabbit
Dec 20, 2010 Raiveran Rabbit rated it did not like it
Enter the name of your application, social networking program, or other consumingly annoying and ubiquitous trend of social stalking here (*). I couldn’t, really couldn’t bear to try to read another word of the book I rented about Twitter. The program will dismay anyone who was older than a newborn when the internet acquired graphics; it is vapid in its horrible turnover rate of useless information, most of which is so inconsequential as to summon the end of existence, the programming is neolith ...more
Lydia
Dec 30, 2014 Lydia rated it really liked it
Shelves: social-media
I got this book to make sure I got the most out of Twitter. This books delivers. It starts off with the basics ("How Do I Get STarted with Twitter") and goes right on through to using Twitter widgets and gadgets as well as posting to multiple social networks. The beauty of this book is that the pictures and diagrams are clear and if one is so inclined can use this guide to set-up a basic Twitter account and then stop there. The person who wants to get more out of their Twitter account though can ...more
David Brzezinski
Jul 17, 2011 David Brzezinski rated it liked it
Shelves: computer, twitter
A pretty decent book that explains a lot about Twitter to anyone who's new to Twitter, or has thought about checking it out. Includes tips on integration with current websites and on apps that will allow you to use Twitter easier. Almost made me less inclined to think that Twitter was social networking with ADD.
Bambi
Oct 04, 2010 Bambi rated it liked it
A lot of useful information about setting up twitter feeds for your business, with advanced techniques, linking your twitter account to your blog site, etc. All of the information is probably available online, but this book gives it to you in one concise place.
Mary Ann Kackley
Jul 18, 2010 Mary Ann Kackley rated it liked it
At least I don't feel like a TOTAL twerp now!
Robert
Dec 16, 2012 Robert rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference
Easy to read with very good information. Liked it so much I bought a copy for my reference shelf.
Hazellie
Jan 18, 2015 Hazellie rated it liked it
Good for beginners who know nothing about Twitter, not so good for people already using Twitter who want to take it to the next level.
Rosa
Feb 10, 2011 Rosa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thought that you might want to know about this since you all have heard about twitter.
Ben Biddle
Ben Biddle rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Jennifer Tarle
Jennifer Tarle rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2011
David Khoa
David Khoa rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2012
Am Y
Am Y rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2013
Ruby Sprowls
Ruby Sprowls rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2010
Christine
Apr 29, 2010 Christine rated it really liked it
Good book for understanding the functionality of Twitter -- exactly how it works.
Joseph Rametta
Joseph Rametta rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
Donna Klaasen Jost
Donna Klaasen Jost rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2011
John Dorcey
John Dorcey rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Kristy Lee
Kristy Lee rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2010
J Crossley
J Crossley rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2012
Kim. E.
Kim. E. rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2016
Ds_Sourav
Ds_Sourav rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2013
Jonas Larsson
Jonas Larsson rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »