Lightning in a Bottle (Trueblood, #3)

Lightning in a Bottle (Trueblood #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  191 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Lightning isn't supposed to strike twice, but when the electrifying Erin Markov whirls into Felix's life she gives him more than his destroyed family home to think about. Erin's exciting and unpredictable, in and out of bed, if only he could get her to stop dancing in thunderstorms, rollerblading in the middle of the night, and leaping around on unsafe roofs. Plus she has...more
Published February 24th 2009 by Loose ID (first published 2009)

Louise
I can't keep lightning in a bottle. I know that. You'll always be who you are. My wild and crazy Erin, and I'll always love you
                                            -Felix

I love this book! from the first time Felix and Erin met , they went Wam Bam without even knowing each others name...so silly hahaha...

I love Erin...she's one hyperactive and insatiable woman and she don't eat only drinks 'plasmic' don't ask, that I have no idea:)and she's totally hilarious... warned by her parents that she's allergic to the sun...she found out l...more
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Dec 03, 2012 edzkie♥§*.*§♥ rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to edzkie♥§*.*§♥ by: Louise
He loved her. With every beat of his heart, every breath he took, he loved her...He wanted some part of him in contact with her at all times, a hand, his lips, a foot sliding up her calf, as if that kept her safe, kept her anchored in his world. Only she didn’t belong in his world and he was making it more difficult by refusing to let her go. Like trying to trap lightning in a bottle, he was hoping for the impossible....

Photobucket

BE mastered writing detail smexy!!! And this book is full of sizzling smexy...more
Fairyblood
Eric has no memory of who she is. She has to rely on everything her parents say about her, if that's who they really were. Her parents don't look much older than her. They tell her that she was in an accident, has a severe sun allergy, and has to drink Plasmix. They take her to stay in their newest purchase, Pevenhurst Castle, and oversee the renovations. However the place seems very familiar.

Felix is the thirteenth Earl of Sherbourne heir to Pevenhurst Castle, but having messed up everything is...more
Dawn
Didn't really enjoy this, not up to Barbara's usual standard. The sex was so abundant and robotic it felt totally unexciting or believable. The plot was also weak, I mean now long did it take to figure out you are a vampire? And the premise that noone planned to tell the lead female just didn't make any sense at all.
After the previous two being good reads I think I'll take a break from this series and when I revisit hope number 4 is back on par :)
Missyb
This one is about Erin & Felix. A little boring to start with. Again I was disappointed to be learning whole new characters again, but the connection was there a little earlier then in the other book. Not as funny as book 2, but plenty of laughs. Good mystery surrounding Erin, but could have been played out a little more, but great ending and last 1/4 of the book.
MK
Another great story by Barbara. Two lost souls met together for a new beginning. The plot is good, so is the climax of the story. Though it is quite oversexed for me, the story makes up for it. Love that the first two couples from the other story are mentioned.
Andrea
This book was all sex and little plot. The sex scenes were good, but so many I found myself skipping. It had a good basic plot and I feel if some of the pages devoted to sex would have been devoted to plot, it would have made it a very solid book.
Linda
All I can say is FANTASTIC!! Book 3 in Barbara's Trueblood Series is an amazing and fun read with wonderful and exciting characters. The chemistry between Felix and Lightning is electrifying making it a definite must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Jodi
Jodi added it
Jul 26, 2014
Madeleine
Madeleine marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Anita Moreira
Anita Moreira marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Jul 02, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
  • Welcome to the Underworld (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, #1)
  • Island Heat
  • Rebound (Heartwarming)
  • Genius and the Jock (Men of Holsum College, #7)
  • Taming Her Wolf
  • Finding Chrissten (Legacy, #5)
  • Callum (The Cursed Clan, #1)
  • Connected (Twists of Fate, #1)
  • Waiting for a Prince (Island Tales, #1)
  • The Broken Triangle (The Square Peg, #2)
  • When Fangirls Lie (How (Not) to be Seduced by Rockstars #1)
  • Head Over Heels (Urban Fairytales, #1)
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Heart of the Race
  • Sweet Disgrace (Sweet Disgrace, #1)
  • Real Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans (Glory St. Clair, #8)
  • Getting Off The Ground (Changing Plans, #1)
  • Lift Me Up
Barbara Elsborg lives in West Yorkshire in the north of England. She always wanted to be a spy, but having confessed to everyone without them even resorting to torture, she decided it was not for her. Vulcanology scorched her feet. A morbid fear of sharks put paid to marine biology. So instead, she spent several years successfully selling cyanide.

After dragging up two rotten, ungrateful children a...more
More about Barbara Elsborg...
Strangers An Ordinary Girl Anna in the Middle With or Without Him Kiss a Falling Star