Start by marking “Bayi Asterix” as Want to Read:
Bayi Asterix

Bayi Asterix (Asterix #27)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  2,982 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Goscinnyrix - Vderzorix, Vis Comica
Published 1993 by Pustaka Sinar Harapan (first published 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Bayi Asterix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayi Asterix

Yves
J'ai peu à dire de cette aventure à part que je l'ai trouvé ennuyante. Je n'ai pas beaucoup rit des blagues facile de cette bande dessinée. L'humour est beaucoup trop facile dans ce tome. Si les histoires d'avant la mort de René Goscinny étaient pour tous, celle d'Uderzo en solo sont seulement pour les enfants. Les histoires sont de moins en moins bonnes.
Tumaituhipa
the book was really interesting because of the setting.
it was set in 50bc and the houses are really cool because they made it look like the houses now days just made out of straw and all the weapons are very roman like and all there tools that they use are just like now days like the hammer was invented ages ago.
Karhum Ghassan
This book was rather nice,I liked the fact
That ceaser's son fell in the pot of magic potion sad for ceaser it was not much potion to Be enough to be never lasting effect like obelix.I never new that ceaser has made peace with the Gauls from before or mabye just this time. I enjoyed the book much.
Linda Hall
AWESOME!!! There is nothing that comes close to Asterix - I have the whole series, both on e-books and hard-copy and they are some of most treasured possessions. I grew up with them and they are simply the best!
M. A. P.
A mysterious baby has been left at Asterix's doorstep, and the hero duo now needs to take care of him while trying to solve the mystery of his identity. The difficulty level goes over 9,000 after the baby ingests some of the Gauls' magic potion. Meanwhile, the ever greedy Brutus is seeking the baby for his own reasons...
This is one of the weakest issues of Asterix. The jokes are on the stale side, lacking impact simply due to the fact they've been made a thousand times already. However, the issu
Friska
Sep 21, 2007 Friska rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: comic
Komik ini menceritakan tentang bayi yang diletakkan di depan rumah Asterix. Parahnya lagi, bayi ini meminum jamu manjur (overdosis) dan menjadi kuat selama berhari-hari.

Seperti biasa, komik ini sangat menghibur dan menyegarkan, banyak dialog 'cerdas', seperti:
Asterix: "Apakah kita bisa berenang mengejar pasukan Romawi itu?"
Obelix: "Kadang-kadang kau bertanya hal yang aneh-aneh ya..."
Asterix: "Maaf, bukan maksudku ..." (Asterix mengira bahwa kata-katanya telah menyinggung perasaan Obeliks yang be
Denim Datta
27th issue of Asterix series. Funny, nice story.
Asterix found a baby in his doorstep. And the adventure, search for the baby's family, begins.
For me, it's a 3 stars...
Saint No Stopping Us

Six out of ten. CBR format.

A baby is left in a basket outside Asterix's hut, but whose baby is it? More importantly, why are the Romans so desperate to steal it?

Lian Dewatmoko
I saw the book when I was attending University test on 1991. My supervisor brought that book and read it behind the desk and laughed. I was very curious with that book. Finally, I can bought it in around 1998 (if I'm not mistaken).

This is really really fun, remind me how I took care of my baby. The baby had power from the magic potion likes obelix. The entire village was confusing to take care the baby from roman attack. But, Cleopatra came to rescue the village and Caesar was speechless in fron
Hboyd
For a self-confessed Francophile, I really should have gotten my hands on Asterix a long time ago. But this was my first one, and I really enjoyed the cheeky sense of humour, trying to figure out the jeux de mots, and of course, Asterix's moustache. I also learnt a new form of the verb devoir ("dussè-je"... who knew?). Anyway, what a fun afternoon spent reading Asterix.
nila
Ada bayi ditinggal dalam keranjang di depan pintu rumah Asterix. Brutus anak caesar ngubek2 kampung galia demi mendapatkan bayi yang ternyata adalah "Anak" Julius Caesar & Cleopatra. Bayi ini besarnya menjadi Ptolemy XVI di Mesir.
Mungkin seperti ini obelix ketika bayi karena si bayi sempat minum magic potion buatan sang dukun dan masuk ke dalam kuali...lucu
Devero
Non mi dispiace affatto questa avventura che mette ancora sotto la lente i pettegolezzi del piccolo villaggio, in questo caso incentrati su Asterix e sul neonato che si trova davanti alla porta di casa.
Le gag sono buone, la trama non è il massimo ma è comunque interessante, ed è bello rivedere una certa regina dal nasino all'insù.
Bruce
Asterix Son – the best and least muddled of artist Uderzo’s solo attempts, Cleopatra secretly hides newborn baby Caesarion from Caesar’s adopted son Brutus among our Gaulish friends
Monika Satyajati
Aug 10, 2007 Monika Satyajati rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone!
i always love asterix!
judul Indonesianya: Bayi Asterix, saya kira edisi ini bercerita tentang asterix waktu bayi. tapi ternyata ceritanya tentang asterix dan obelix yang terpaksa mengasuh seorang bayi yang mereka sendiri tidak tahu dari mana asalnya.

lucu, kocak,
keren abis!
Paolo Marzi
A village that not surrender to the Romans rebuilt by the Romans? C'mon!!!!!!!
Mathieu
Un des seuls (le seul ?) album post-goscinny qui soit à la hauteur. L'idée de départ est bonne, et le reste du scénario tient la route, preuve que, s'il le veut, Uderzo peut réaliser des albums de même niveau que le début de la série.
Fi♥ °Moon°Love°
I've read this series of Asterix (and Obelisk) in the 90's at my Grandmother and Grandfather's place. I loved this series back there. Asterix and his friend Obelisk shared so many great adventures together!
Polly
Some of the Uderzo-without-Goscinny Asterix books are deeply lame, but I quite like this one. It helps if you've read Asterix and Cleopatra first, to give thos one context.
Wenny Tri Andini
Feb 08, 2010 Wenny Tri Andini marked it as to-read
ini salah satu buku asterix yg belum pernah aku baca.
pernah sih,nemu d perpustakaan daerah, waktu aku SMP, tapi tinggal cover-nya doang.. **jahat banget ya yg minjem
First introduction to Asterix. Simple but funny, loved the smattering of Latin throughout. If I taught a Latin class, this would be on the "I finished early" shelf.
Friska
My very first asterix series and it successfully makes me fall in love with asterix and friends
Rahmi Ayu Umami
Statusnya sama seperti Miiko dan Detektif Conan: komik yang sangat menyenangkan untuk dibaca.
9 3/4
A great comic series - a classic in Europe but unfortunately not so well known in the US.
Bob
Sep 02, 2007 Bob rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with a sense of humor
Shelves: comedy
My favorite of the Asterix "graphic novels." I love that new term for comic books.
Jacques le fataliste et son maître
La storia regge, ma è banale e l’umorismo latita. Senza infamia e senza lode.
Jessica J.
I love Asterix. I think it´s one of the best comics ever!
Ossy
Bacaan waktu jaman masih anggota perpus CCF :p
Nadia Lund
this one was kinda weird...but still OK
  • Asterix and the Soothsayer (Asterix, #19)
René Goscinny was a French author, editor and humorist, who is best known for the comic book Astérix, which he created with illustrator Albert Uderzo, and for his work on the comic series Lucky Luke with Morris (considered the series' golden age).

Series:
* Asterix
More about René Goscinny...

Asterix (1 - 10 of 35 books)
  • Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1)
  • Asterix and the Golden Sickle (Asterix, #2)
  • Asterix and the Goths (Asterix, #3)
  • Asterix the Gladiator (Asterix, #4)
  • Asterix and the Banquet (Asterix, #5)
  • Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix, #6)
  • Asterix and the Big Fight (Asterix, #7)
  • Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8)
  • Asterix and the Normans (Asterix, #9)
  • Asterix the Legionary (Asterix, #10)
Le petit Nicolas (Le petit Nicolas, #1) Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1) Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix, #6) Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8) Asterix and the Golden Sickle (Asterix, #2)