Start by marking “Cinderella's Wedding Wish” as Want to Read:
Cinderella's Wedding Wish

Cinderella's Wedding Wish (In Her Shoes )

3.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  194 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
When a Plain Jane...

Efficient, witty and prim Miranda Fairchild has always blended into the background - her two beautiful sisters have seen to that! But that hasn't stopped Miranda secretly dreaming of finding her fairy-tale prince....

...Is Hired by a Charming Playboy...

Dangerously charismatic, celebrity Rafe Knighton does not fit the bill. So when Miranda is hired as h

Paperback, Harlequin Romance #4084, In Her Shoes #2, 186 pages
Published March 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Cinderella's Wedding Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinderella's Wedding Wish

LLCSpokane
Apr 29, 2016 LLCSpokane rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
This was a re-read and I upgraded it from 3 stars to 4 stars. I really like this author. Her characters are generally very likeable and normal. In other words they aren't perfect and do some of the same stupid things that normal people do in relationships.
Jules
Sep 02, 2011 Jules rated it really liked it
This book started out a bit slow for me, but the middle really picked up. Loved the "ugly duckling" theme too. Very romantic.
Lynn Spencer
Aug 25, 2012 Lynn Spencer rated it liked it
Shelves: category-romance
I gave this a B- on All About Romance, so I'd give it 3.5 stars here. It travels down paths many romance readers have traveled before, but it's a very sweet book and I liked it. Here's what I wrote at AAR:

Though scoffed at by those who find it uncomfortably retro, the fantasy of being plucked from the crowd by the rich, handsome prince and transformed into a beautiful princess resonates with many. When everyday life is a bit too much of a struggle, it's hard to resist the allure of being swept a
Joana
Jun 14, 2012 Joana rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin
3 STARS

One Review, One Gif
(All my reviews will have a gif that represents my feelings on that book, followed by a brief (or not) comment)

My gif. review on Cinderella's Wedding Wish, by Jessica Hart

It was ok!
Tali
Apr 20, 2012 Tali rated it liked it
This is a pretty standard Mills and Boon story of a girl and her boss falling in love despite the odds, and yet there's a sweetness about it that I really liked. Yes, it's a little bit cliched, but at the same time Hart manages to tell a story where you genuinely want the characters to have a happy ending, instead of being annoyed by their cluelessness when it comes to each other.
Xenia
May 31, 2012 Xenia rated it liked it
This book was very sweet. It was predictable and cliche but I enjoyed it never the less. I really liked the hero and heroine. It was a bit of a breathe of fresh that the heroine was not your cliche perfect drop dead gorgeous female that are in most romance books. Jessica Hart writes very nice romance stories that are easy and quick to read.
Melinda
Jul 11, 2012 Melinda rated it really liked it
I listened to this as an audio book. It was nice and charming and, although quite predictable - it was a lovely read. I enjoyed the characters - the feisty female lead and the smug and humourous male. A new twist on the usual Mills & Boon type romance.
Juuli
It was such a sweet story. I liked the characters. They were funny and didn't do anything too stupid.
Lavanya
Feb 03, 2013 Lavanya rated it it was amazing
This book is simply adorable .. A sweet romance and a fairytale ending ...Loved it
Pacific
Jun 04, 2010 Pacific rated it liked it
This story was okay. It wasn't super creative and had predictable storyline.
Heather
I did quite like this story, pretty nice and an easy read.
Adriana Fogaça
Jul 13, 2013 Adriana Fogaça rated it really liked it
A Noiva Mais Linda do Mundo
Sonho Secreto.
Jessica Hart.
H. Special 21.
2010.

Gosto muito desta série Special da Harlequin, sempre há livros, no mínimo, interessantes.

Os personagens desta edição não são complexos, mas tem muita força de caráter e dignidade o que já vale a leitura.

Rafe é lindo e ainda por cima quer se afirmar como pessoa e profissional.

Miranda é uma fofa, que por se achar o patinho feio da família, se esconde em roupas deselegantes. Eles vão se encontrar e de alguma maneira vão se e
Catie
Oct 10, 2015 Catie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Enjoyable enough but lacked the spark of other books I've read by this author and even by the standards of the genre a tad far-fetched.
Loretta
Apr 23, 2014 Loretta rated it liked it
I like Miranda's feisty attitude and willingness to work despite her upbringing.
Naiu Herondale
Mar 15, 2015 Naiu Herondale rated it really liked it
mme gusto mucho, siempre me pueden estos libros xD
Varsha
Mar 16, 2014 Varsha rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Very sweet and romantic read.
Bungluna
Feb 08, 2014 Bungluna rated it liked it
Shelves: category
Nice and sweet.
Nikki
Sep 21, 2014 Nikki rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A fun little read. Quick and easy. The 'plan' came way too late in the story and a lot of time was wasted on clothing options and descriptions. But if you are looking for fluff it will do.
Vinoth Srinivasan
Jul 20, 2014 Vinoth Srinivasan rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
a shorter plot but still it was a good read.
Shona
Jun 09, 2009 Shona rated it it was ok
LOL. I spent most of this book wishing that both of the main characters would die in a fog of smugness. Very amusing.
Paula
Sweet but angsty story. It made me emotional. I really liked the heroine.
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Stephanie Browning
Stephanie Browning rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate (Hot Bed of Scandal #1)
  • Capable Of Feeling
  • Part-time Marriage / Pernikahan Paro Waktu
  • The Greek Millionaire's Secret Child
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • In Bed with the Boss
  • Claiming His Wedding Night
  • Suami Pengganti (A Husband Of Inconvenience)
  • Marriage: For Business or Pleasure? (Harlequin Presents, #2898)
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • Song of the Waves
  • Manhattan Merger
  • The Virgin's Price
  • One Night with His Virgin Mistress
  • First Love, Last Love
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • American Surgeon In London (200 Harley Street, #4)
  • Married to a Mistress (The Husband Hunters, #1)
After a haphazard career spent working and travelling around the world, I stumbled into romance writing as a way to fund a PhD. My first book, A Sweeter Prejudice, came out in 1991, and since then I've written a further 59 books, some of which have won awards in the US and the UK.
I live in York, a historic city in the north of England, and waste the best part of my days planning trips away or on
More about Jessica Hart...

In Her Shoes (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Nanny to the Billionaire's Son
  • Maid in Montana
  • His L.A. Cinderella
  • Hired: Cinderella Chef
  • Invitation to the Boss's Ball
  • The Frenchman's Plain-Jane Project
  • The Girl from Honeysuckle Farm
  • Housekeeper's Happy-Ever-After
  • What's a Housekeeper to Do?
  • Three Times a Bridesmaid...