Start by marking “Home for the Holidays (Details, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Home for the Holidays (Details, #1.5)

Home for the Holidays (Details #1.5)

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  133 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Hunter Talos tries to make his pirate feel at home for the holidays while Aidan shows him just how hot a Caribbean Christmas can be.
Published December 22nd 2006 by Loose-Id

To ask other readers questions about Home for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home for the Holidays

Tam
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

This is a super-short follow-up to the Details of the Hunt novel, which I adored. While normally the idea of a human-alien relationship seems a bit off-putting (aliens that have distinct alien features and don’t just look like humans), it works very well for this couple. While you don’t have to have read the first book, it will certainly make it more entertaining, else-wise it comes across as a simply a piece of sci-fi erotica.

As a bit of a su
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
Read the first book a while ago. This shows Hunter's soft side with Aidan. Hunter wants to give Aidan a little of his "home" to him for the holidays. Hunter didn't do his research;) Aidan seduces Hunter with a dance reminiscent of his old home. Cute short read that was basically a longer sex scene.
Susan65
Dec 22, 2011 Susan65 rated it really liked it
That was a hot little story...but i guess i should have read book one first.
Kendra T
Feb 21, 2012 Kendra T rated it it was ok
Shelves: short-story, mm, sci-fi
I hate to say this but I really could not get into this story at all and if it weren't a short story, I probably wouldn't have finished it. I'm sure part of the problem could be that I didn't read Book 1 (I didn't realize there was one) but the science fiction aspect of it just didn't resonate with me. Most likely just personal taste rather than the book itself. It was sweet, however, that Hunter thought that Aidan would want a Christmas, even if it was an American Christmas rather than the Cari ...more
Cecilia Rodriguez
Oct 17, 2014 Cecilia Rodriguez rated it really liked it

Wendy Ann
Totally read this out of order, so I may need to come back and adjust my review/rating after I read the first book. Basically, this is a brief glimpse at the two main characters as they do a little holiday celebration involving some sexy dance moves as a prelude to sex. Short and probably a nice little follow-up to the original book.
Pam
A fun holiday themed short with the two characters from the Details from the Hunt story. It's filled with bits of traditional Christmas lights and decorations and has bits of the Caribbean thrown in, and it ends with some sizzling hot sex. Wow. I can't wait for the next full length release with Aiden and Talos.
Elf
Nov 18, 2009 Elf rated it liked it
L-D
This was a very quick short to follow up on Hunter Talos and Aidan's life as a couple. It's the holidays and Talos tries to make his man feel at home by sprucing up their room. This was a quick but fun little short.
Meggie
Dec 26, 2011 Meggie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, sci-fi, shorts
At last it was released, that was good, but come, we waited so long for only 9 pages of written story text? And then it was only one extra sex scene. I'm disappointed!
J'aime
Aug 03, 2011 J'aime rated it it was amazing
Excellent short story featuring the characters from the novel, "Details of the Hunt." This is a fun, sexy Christmas-themed story.
Rachel
Jul 06, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it
HOT HOT HOT. I love this and keep hoping she will finally write that sequel!
Grandmat
Dec 28, 2011 Grandmat rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
More a vignette than a story, very short. Well written for what's there.
Lily
Super short Christmas themed follow-up to Details of the Hunt.
Marsha Spence
Dec 08, 2013 Marsha Spence rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, christmas
Reread for Christmas 2013
Lindsey  (AlexLux) Gage
Mar 20, 2012 Lindsey (AlexLux) Gage rated it it was amazing
Very short, very good.
Ola
Ola rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Debbie ♪ ♫ ‼ ♫ ♪
Debbie ♪ ♫ ‼ ♫ ♪ rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Ian
Ian rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2015
Kevin L.
Kevin L. marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Anoli55
Anoli55 marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
jacquelene c davis
jacquelene c davis marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
A
A rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2015
Auraya
Auraya rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Puma HotPassion
Puma HotPassion is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2015
Rosemary Potter
Rosemary Potter rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
  • Alien 'n' Outlaw (Galactic Alliance #2)
  • Healing in His Wings (Healing #1)
  • G-Strain
  • A Summit City Christmas (Summit City, #2.5)
  • Scarcity Holidays (Scarcity Sanctuary, #4)
  • Angel Land
  • Every Time A Bell Rings (Wonderful Life #1)
  • Fallon's Jewel
  • First Christmas
  • One Shot
  • Outcast Mine
  • Off World (Off World, #1)
  • Finally Home (Home on the Ranch, #1)
  • Light Me Up (Deputy Joe, #2.5)
  • The Long Way Home
  • Secret Santa Surprise
  • Matches
  • Scarred
Laura Baumbach is the best-selling, multi-award winning, acclaimed author of short stories, novellas, novels and screenplays. Most recently, Mexican Heat, written in collaboration with Josh Lanyon, has been chosen as a FINALIST for Best Gay Romance in the 2009 Lambda Literary Awards, a FINALIST in the 2010 EPPIE Awards, and has received an Honorable Mention at the 2009 San Francisco Book Festival. ...more
More about Laura Baumbach...

Details (2 books)
  • Details of the Hunt (Details, #1)
  • Genetic Snare