Start by marking “Tempt Me Twice” as Want to Read:
Tempt Me Twice

Tempt Me Twice

One hot man is good. Two s double the fun until your heart gets involved.

Jessie has been in love with her bisexual best friend, Paul, since their college days. He s never made a move on her, though, and at this point she values his friendship too much to risk revealing her feelings. Especially since now he has a new male lover and seems so happy.

Paul and Noah have only Jes
Published April 7th 2009 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Tempt Me Twice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt Me Twice

A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseDecadent by Shayla BlackWicked Ties by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksPeyton's Pleasure by Marla Monroe
Favorite MM, MMF, MFM Menage Books
136th out of 505 books — 382 voters
Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesReflected in You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Erotic Wish List #3
56th out of 351 books — 163 voters

More lists with this book...

Mojca
Jessie has been in love with her best friend, Paul, for years. But fearing ruining their friendship she never made a move, and now she's stuck with a friend without benefits.

That is, until Paul and his lover Noah (yes, Paul is bisexual) invite her to spend a weekend camping with them, threatening to kidnap her if she doesn't join them.

So she goes, but there's only one tent...And what happens when a girl and two bisexual boys share a tent? Read the story and find out.

Yes! I finally found a ménage
Taryn at My Secret Romance
What a quick and sexy read this was! It only took me about two hours to read this little number, but I wished it took me longer.

Jessie and her bisexual friend Paul have been friends for over 10 years. Jessie has had feelings for Paul since they met but has never acted on them. She felt their friendship was too important so she didn't want to chance it. After being convinced into going on a relaxing camping trip with Paul and his boyfriend, Noah, she accepts. Little do the friends know, that thi
JoAnne Kenrick
Jul 26, 2011 JoAnne Kenrick rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-rating
So glad I read this in the comfort of my own home and not, say, in a doctor's waiting room -- I think my cheeks flushed a few times reading this! Talk about hot menage scenes, wOwza, but hot threesome sex is not all that this little story is about. It's also about discovering love between two bessie mates, and it's beautifully done. Another winner from Eden Bradley!
Veronica~Nhaughty
Yay!!! A warning!! Gotta read!!

Warning: Explicit and unusual sex in nearly every possible combination: boy on girl, boy on boy, boys on girl, with a little anal action and some spanking thrown in just to keep things interesting!

Marblezzie (Blez)
Jan 17, 2011 Marblezzie (Blez) rated it liked it
I wouldn't say that I haven't derived any pleasure from reading it but there was just something missing from this story. Or perhaps it was the story line that did it. I didn't really like the idea that the hero hadn't made a move on the heroine and withheld his real feelings for her for 10 years. It took Noah to make them finally admit to the truth. And the ending was just so anticlimactic! I was hoping for an exciting reunion because finally they learned that they loved each other, the ending c ...more
Darcy
Nov 27, 2012 Darcy rated it liked it
This little short was hot. It was interesting how Jessie and Paul have been in love with each other for years, but afraid to tell the other in case it would ruin their close friendship. I loved how one weekend with a third party was all they needed to do what they wanted. Noah’s personality was just what they both needed, especially at the end when he realized that Jessie and Paul finally were up to talking about their feelings.
Dec 23, 2010 Laura rated it really liked it
What a sexy little read this was! Jess is inlove with her bff Paul who is bi-sexual. When Paul and his current hunk, Noah, decide sweep Jess off to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, Jess is in for quite the surprise!
This little number was scorching with sexy scenes and lots of dirty talk! Includes m/f/m, m/m, and some hot spanking too! Four stars for this one!
Leisa Prater
Aug 23, 2012 Leisa Prater rated it it was amazing
I wish I had a hot friend like Paul...who had a hot friend like Noah....wow....a very sexy read....Eden Bradley writes great stories....akes me want to go camping!!!!
C.W. Nightly
Jul 17, 2014 C.W. Nightly rated it liked it
Jess struggles with her attraction to her bi-sexual friend of 10 years...Paul. A year alone does nothing to ease the attraction, longing for him to return her feelings. Noah, Paul's new boyfriend is in town for a camping trip, when they insist Jess come along for the week end. Is she a third wheel or the third for their love fest? Can she finally capture Paul's attention, after she sees him with Noah does she still want him? Can their friendship survive this weekend?

Steamy read, not much of a st
Rachel
This 'could have been' a good book, but it fell short; literally, it is only 35+/-45 pages depending on the version you have.

It has the start of something special but there is no room for to provide adequate character background and/or develop the characters as individuals -let alone prove the depth of the relationships. Other than Noah, there are no supporting characters at all which makes the story hard to get lost in. The presence of supporting characters would have helped to form a valid co
Jan 09, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it
Krystyn
Feb 24, 2015 Krystyn rated it really liked it
Holy hotness!!! I knew once I saw that this was by Eden Bradley that it would be hot but I highly underestimated just how hot it would be! Who would have thought 2 hot guys and 1 horny female could get so hot inside of a tent... This book is great if your looking for something short and hot!!!
Elaine
Sep 15, 2015 Elaine rated it really liked it
Hot little menage tale when the rules of friendship get sexually blurred.
Emma L Smith
Nov 11, 2013 Emma L Smith rated it really liked it
This was an entertaining little read. Really quick little erotic story. Girl goes camping with her bi best friend who she's in love with and his boyfriend. They get all down and dirty in the woods. I won't ruin the end but if you've read more than two books like this ever then you'll already know what happens. Super quick but good for a short erotic blast of m/m/f when you need it.

If you hadn't guessed btw the way, the book I'm writing currently is about a threesome hence the huge volume of m/m/
Jeannie
Apr 13, 2011 Jeannie rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, lgbt-lit
Meh. The M/M action was really mechanical and stiff (ha ha), I understand why because there was no real love between them but I would have liked more tenderness. Jess was an annoying character who was was hard to believe. I mean, come on, she spent 10 years avoiding her feelings for Paul and as soon as he mentions the possibility of a threesome it was like, "sure, whatev." There were some hot parts in it which is why it garnered 2 stars. It's really short an unsatisfying though.
Beate
May 18, 2011 Beate rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage, erotica
This novella is exactly what it says it is. A hot romp between three people. What I liked the most, was that the author was careful to use condoms all around, and plenty of lube for the anal scenes - both for the boy and the girl. It was very believeable and well written. The buildup was good, the main part was good, and the author left us with a knowledge that these characters go on, even after the story is done. Which is a big plus in my book. :)
Lynne Salles
Jan 25, 2014 Lynne Salles rated it liked it
good book but to short
Lori Whitwam
Apr 08, 2010 Lori Whitwam rated it liked it
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
Jessie has been in love with Paul since they were in college. Paul has a new lover and they've invited her for the weekend with them in Tahoe. She doesn't want to be a third wheel, but they insist. She goes with them & ends up enjoying both of them while they enjoy each other.
Ina
Oct 20, 2011 Ina rated it really liked it
An extremely hot novel! Loved it! I would have loved to read more about Paul and Jessie!!

The only trouble I had with this book is the namne Noah, that's my son's name! ;-) It made it a little strange sometimes. Not the author's fault though! :)
Disneygal
What a disappointment! This book is a short story, but it's object is simply to titillate. It's not really a romance...

And the ending is generic, leaving the readers hanging. I assume because there's another story coming out for Paul?
Dannielle
A hot short story with a little bit of everything. Only thing that could have made it better would have been a little more closure or an epilogue. I hate abrupt endings, and this ending felt that way.
Elizabeth
Dec 29, 2013 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Hot ...first DP book I've ever read and left me more than curious lol. *blushing*
Julianna
Apr 20, 2015 Julianna rated it it was ok
I liked it ok, nothing to rave about but i didn't absolutely hate it either. Could have been fleshed out so much more instead of it just being a short read with a bunch of sex.
Wanda (Good Choice Reading)
Jan 01, 2012 Wanda (Good Choice Reading) rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I enjoyed this story but I wish it were longer. Would love to know where the relationship between Paul Jessie went. Have to check f there's a sequel to this story.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Good story about best friends who finally come together after 10 years with the help of a weekend in Tahoe and a menage a trois. Sexy and enjoyable read!!
Rachel Wheeler
Jan 27, 2012 Rachel Wheeler rated it liked it
I would have given it 4-5 stars had it been longer . The bones ( characters, chemistry, sex scenes!are great but the book eas WAY too short for me.
April
Nov 21, 2014 April rated it liked it
Nice quick sexy read. Very short, but I actually liked the characters and was rooting for Jessie and Paul to end up together.
Heather in FL
Not a whole lot of plot, and not sure how realistic the situation is, but it was worth the read.
Jan 24, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it
This is a very quick read. The sex was hot and sweet. Wish there was more to it.
  • Three for Me?
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • The Wanderer (Wasteland, #1)
  • 101 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Colors of Love (Speed, #2)
  • The Strength of Three
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way #1)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • One on One
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Duty Bound (Bound and Tied, #2)
  • The Naughty List
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Eden Bradley aka Eve Berlin has published a number of novels and novellas, both print and e-books, with Berkley Heat, Bantam/Delta, Harlequin Spice & HQN, Black Lace Books and Samhain Publishing, as well as venturing into self-publishing. Her books have been translated into German, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italia ...more
More about Eden Bradley...