Start by marking “On Death’s Wings (Fallen Angels, #1)” as Want to Read:
On Death’s Wings (Fallen Angels, #1)

On Death’s Wings (Fallen Angels #1)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Fallen Angel meets fallen mortal.
Samael, Fallen Angel with the power of life and death discovers a young junkie being beaten in an alleyway. Ever the impulsive creature, he rescues Daniel from his pimp. From that moment Samael's life changes. But is it for the better or worse?

Daniel, addict and whore, knows his former 'employers' will come searching for him. What he's no
Published September 2007 by Shadowfire Press (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about On Death’s Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Death’s Wings

The Prince's Angel by Mychael BlackWings by J.C. OwensAnd the Two Shall Become One by Mychael BlackForsaking Eternity by Voirey LingerAngel 1089 by C.C. Bridges
Best Gay Angels
31st out of 82 books — 120 voters
Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn HaleThe Emperor's Wolf by J.C. OwensFalling by Cameron DanePaul's Dream by Rowan McBrideHell Hath No Fury by Carol Lynne
Best Gay Demons
55th out of 100 books — 118 voters

More lists with this book...

Betryal
There's actually 8 books to this series and I whipped through them all in 2 days. Wow! But I'm only going to post a review to all 8 of 'em on this first book. Although Auburnimp could have put a little more fighting action into the stories as I'm a big reader on action packed reading, she still knocked my socks off.

The stories seemed almost so surreal that it could almost alter the beliefs in Heaven and Hell, God and Satan and all that nifty jazz we are preached about but not really listening t
Brooke.love
Hey All,

To get the best out of this series I suggest u read this series before The Angels & Demons series as it is the same characters, story and universe. If u read the A&D series first it will give away a lot about this series' characters as well as the story line and awesome convulsion.

I loved the story line, characters and almost everything in this "Fallen Angels " series.

4.5 stars for the whole series. In my opinion The only thing that would have made it better was if the books were
Elisa Rolle
Samael is a fallen angel, the angel of death. He is not a forgivin person, someone who feels pity or is used to do good thing. But one night he sees a pimp beaten to death a young boy and decides he doesn't want that someone else take him the right on live or death on human. And so he kills the pimp and take the hustler home.

Daniel is a lost soul. He is so lost that when someone hold him an hand he takes it without esitation. Live or death is not so important for him now. But between pleasure an
Lucy
Very interesting take on Sameal, the Angel of Death, who has spent thousands of years in pain over losing his love, the angel Rapheal. He comes across a whore being beaten to death by his pimp, and becomes enraged that someone else would try to make the decisions of life and death for him. He takes the whore, Daniel, home with him, in order to abuse the boy and make his pain take the place of Sameals. Somehow, however, it doesn't work that way. The story lures you in, and now I have to read the ...more
Collette
I enjoyed this one but wish it would have been a bit longer. Hopefully we learn more about these facinating characters as the series moves along.
heardtheowl
An enjoyable little read, if a little formulaic. But hey - it worked well.
I'll probably pick up the rest of the series.
Maya
3.5 Stars
Gold
Gold marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Ogbiko Omoh
Ogbiko Omoh marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Maritza Llanes
Maritza Llanes marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
R~wka
R~wka marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Looking for Some Touch (Utopia X, #1)
  • The Cadet's Officer
  • A Pint Light (Vampires & Mages & Weres, Oh My!, #1)
  • Falling (Bad Angels, #1)
  • Thirty Days (From Thirty Days to Forever, #1)
  • Pets, Book 1: Sparking
  • Laid (Massive Studio Series, #1)
  • Magic and the Pagan
  • Dark Submission
  • Paul's Dream
  • Gatekeeper
  • Storming Hell's Gate (The City, #4)
  • Ice Man (Blood Slaves, #1)
  • Midnight Howl (Hoosier Werewolf, #1)
  • Healing Heart (Tales of Amaranth, #2)
  • Carried Away
  • Wings (Wings, #1)
  • The Last Bite
Auburnimp has been writing since she was fifteen. Her characters are always strong, feisty and often impetuous enough to get into dangerous situations rather like their creator.

She has been a knife-thrower’s target, an exotic dancer, a drummer, a homeless wanderer and many other things due to a desire to simply go where life takes her.

She now lives in a small house in a large English city with fo
More about Auburnimp...
Hajiri's Pet (Midnight Rain #1) Called By Power (Dragon & Fenyx, #1) Swordbrothers (Dragon & Fenyx, #2) Fall From Grace (Fallen Angels, #2) Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3)