Start by marking “How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey” as Want to Read:

Imagine uncovering the truth of who you are and loving it fully " living moment-to-moment completely fulfilled" remaining calm and steady while facing challenging situations. You can learn to do all this and more with the wisdom and healing energy held in the Akashic Recordsan energetic archive of every soul's history and its future possibilities. Once accessible only to s ...more
Published April 28th 2009 by Sounds True (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about How to Read the Akashic Records, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Read the Akashic Records

Lia
Feb 12, 2011 Lia rated it did not like it
Shelves: library, read-in-2011
I don't even know where to begin. There was so much that was wrong with this book. This has nothing to do with Akashic Records, and is just fluffy, dressed up intuition play (despite its weak protestations) with sides of emotional manipulation (if you're reading this book, it's because the Lords of the Records called you, "collect, long distance" and you accepted the charge) and arbitrary rules ("It's also fun to... listen to music with your Records open. Just make sure that the music is somethi ...more
Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing
The Akashic Records are ”a dimension of consciousness that contains a vibrational record of every soul and its journey”. This body of knowledge contains everything that every soul has ever thought, said and done over the course of its existence.

In this book we are guided to easily access these records both for ourselves and others. We can ask questions and be healed/heal our clients, We use the Pathway Prayer Process, which is part of the “sacred prayer” tradition, to access the Records.

I have n
Monty
Feb 26, 2011 Monty rated it really liked it
I rated this book with four stars with some reservations. Basically the book is well-organized and clearly written. The author outlines what the Akashic records are all about and how they can be used for oneself as well for others. She describes a well-integrated schema for healing. I think that the companion CD set (if you don't take the course from the author at http://www.akashicstudies.com/) would be a useful way to begin learning to access and use the Akasha. Ordinarily I would follow her d ...more
Sally
Nov 03, 2009 Sally rated it did not like it
Shelves: new-age
Well meaning, but I don't believe this connects people with a "divine" or "universal" level of consciousness or "akashic records," as claimed. It reminds me of a statement by St. John of the Cross:
. . . I am appalled at what happens in these days -- namely, when some soul with the very smallest experience of meditation, if it be conscious of certain locutions of this kind in some state of recollection, at once christens them all as coming from God, and assumes that this is the case, saying: "God
Michael Theroux
Feb 28, 2014 Michael Theroux rated it really liked it
If you have an interest in the Akashic records this book is a great first step. Once you have read the book your feelings will guide you into knowing what to do next.
S. Harrell
Dec 03, 2010 S. Harrell rated it really liked it
As a hypnotherapist and shamanic teacher and student I had high hopes for the presentation of this material. In this New Age of techniques and energies coming into the planet, the myriad information about the Akashic Records can be confusing to novices and even veteran students. I went into this book excitedly seeking a different approach to the Records. While Howe clearly demonstrates her own experiences using the Records for herself and others, I remain unconvinced that this is a solid text fo ...more
Marcia Noren
Apr 30, 2011 Marcia Noren rated it liked it
The first book I've read on this specific topic; I followed the precise directions recommended by the author and her method did work for me. There are too many autobiographical anecdotes peppered throughout the text, but I plan to investigate the Records through other resources, and am glad that this book came to me as a gift from a good friend. Would recommend it as a "primer" for those with experience in the discipline of meditation.
Laurie
Aug 18, 2013 Laurie rated it really liked it
Going into the Akashic records is fascinating. It gives me a different perspective on what is happening in my life.

Listening to this audio book is a first step for me. I am listening to her second book about healing in the Akashic records. There is a whole world in there and I am excited to continue to learn more about it.
Jan
First off, the writing in this book is quite clear and easy to follow--that what it has going for it--so if you are interested in the Akasha then you might give it a try...from there you just need to figure out if you feel comfortable following Linda Howe's Pathway Prayer. That's what I have to figure out for myself at this junction.
Natasha Argan
Nov 25, 2013 Natasha Argan rated it really liked it
Not the most engaging or best written book I've read, but the information it shares is invaluable. A self- empowering book that accomplishes what it sets out to do.
Much appreciation to Linda Howe for sharing this information :)
Andy Grant
Mar 06, 2015 Andy Grant rated it it was amazing
I took the corresponding live class to learn how to read the Records, but reading this book was a great benefit too. Linda is a fantastic teacher and her Pathway Prayer Process has always worked like a charm for me.
Rena Sherwood
"No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney." (Bloom County)

One of the books that made me realize that there are no gods, no goddesses, no life after death and no "magick." Now I'm an atheist. Seriously -- how can anyone with an ounce of common sense believe this stuff?
Betsy
May 02, 2015 Betsy rated it liked it
I haven't done the exercises yet, or said the prayer so I don't know if this works just from reading a book. I'll try though. The one thing I don't like is all the talk of Gd. If she used Source or Creator it would make it more palatable for me. I do appreciate the sharing of information.
Kim Dallmeier
Oct 30, 2016 Kim Dallmeier rated it it was amazing
Whether or not I believe in the Akashic Records doesn't really matter when reading this book - which I treated as a 'Self-Help'. It was full of insightful meditative questions one can ask themselves about their life, their path. I found it really interesting.
Heidi
Jun 20, 2010 Heidi marked it as to-read
I will get back to this one during a more introspective time in my life. Too much on my plate at the moment!
Debra
Dec 07, 2014 Debra rated it liked it
My first read on the subject. A good introductory primer perhaps but I have yet to make an emotional or spiritual connection. Need to investigate further.
Felix Ignacio
Feb 17, 2016 Felix Ignacio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me van a venir muy bien todas estas enseñanzas. Tengo aún mucho que aprender y sanar...
Judith
Sep 21, 2011 Judith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing. Off the wall. Access to the Book of Life to help guide our choices? Why not? So many things are there only for the asking. My first try at it was VERY interesting!
Dean Miller
Apr 05, 2012 Dean Miller rated it really liked it
Interesting read. Straight forward in its explanations, instructions and simplicity. Will be going back through it again to capture more of the instructional phases of the book.
Sammy Sutton
Oct 28, 2010 Sammy Sutton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written, an interesting account of the sometimes mysterious Akashic Records. Nice spiritual as well as research source.
Rachel
Jul 02, 2011 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are better books on this subject
Verona J Winn
Akashic Records

I chose this rating because you asked for a review before, you would let me read the book. I decided to read because I read other reviews that intrigued me.
Jewelz
Jun 27, 2009 Jewelz rated it it was amazing
It's very interesting and I believe I found my calling...
Maria (Ri)
Wow. I didn't really know what to expect when I checked this out of the library. I'm glad I found it - or it found me - right at the right time!
Mary
Mar 26, 2012 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sort of holistic healing technique for understanding oneself and others. A bit of fluff, I expected something more substantial,it was light but well written.
Stacy Simon
Stacy Simon rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2014
Maria Weaving-Gómez
Maria Weaving-Gómez rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2017
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Sumit Gupta
Sumit Gupta rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2015
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
May 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Advanced Energy Anatomy: The Science of Co-Creation and Your Power of Choice
  • The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve
  • Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic (Abridged)
  • Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records
  • Promised by Heaven: A Doctor's Return from the Afterlife to a Destiny of Love and Healing
  • The Bookseller
  • After This: When Life Is Over, Where Do We Go?
  • Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here
  • UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World
  • Parenting with Presence: Practices for Raising Conscious, Confident, Caring Kids
  • They Walked with Jesus
  • The Awakened Family: A Revolution in Parenting
  • Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
  • Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything
  • Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
  • Momfulness: Mothering with Mindfulness, Compassion, and Grace
  • The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean
  • Mending the Past and Healing the Future with Soul Retrieval
After nearly two decades of spiritual searching, I encountered the Akashic Records in 1994, and have been deliberately engaging them for personal growth and consciousness development (for myself and others) ever since! One of the first ideas I explored was accessing the Akasha as an infinite, spiritual resource for empowerment and transformation. At the time, I thought I clearly understood it all. ...more
More about Linda Howe...

“The idea of the human experience is to become in the physical the perfect self that already exists in the Akasha at the soul level.” 0 likes