Start by marking “NAIV.SUPER.” as Want to Read:
NAIV.SUPER.

NAIV.SUPER.

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  9,539 Ratings  ·  397 Reviews
Det er ikke nemt at være 25 år. Bare se på fortælleren i NAIV.SUPER. Han har to venner, en god og en dårlig. Og så har han en bror, der en dag slår ham i kroket, hvilket for alvor får ham i gang med at tænke over selve meningen med livet.

Han opdager, at hverken han selv eller hans omgivelser er, som de burde være. Han fører lange lister over, hvad han har, og navnlig hvad
Published 2008 by Gyldendal (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about NAIV.SUPER., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NAIV.SUPER.

Addie
Feb 23, 2009 Addie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone. You have everything to gain and nothing to loose.
Shelves: favourites

I tried to send Erlend Loe himself a letter once.
I couldn't find his address so I tried his e-mail. I wrote him a long nice one with loads of questions, but the one he gives in the book is defunct and when I contacted his publisher they started asking questions.

I was too intimidated to make anything up.

I really wish I had. He seems like the sort of person that needs to be e-mailed.
Milica Chotra
Mar 21, 2016 Milica Chotra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick, easy and enjoyable read. (Maybe) I'll write a proper review later, but thought I could post the list I'd written last night, just in case Loe wants to see it :)

What used to excite me when I was little:

- animals, especially cats, birds and baby goats
- betting my life on everything - if this does/doesn't happen, I die; racing against buses - if I lose, I die
- broken toys and old things, small parts of broken things
- building blocks / construction toys
- buttons
- cardboard boxes
- c
Anita Dalton
Of course, this is the sort of novel that could only happen in a relatively benign place like Norway where a grown man playing with a little boy doesn’t inspire the need in every passerby to call Chris Hansen, and to a person who has a brother with an empty apartment. The protagonist is the most earnest character an American like me can possibly hope to read. With so many novels so sickeningly drenched in irony, the protagonist in Naïve. Super is completely devoid of it. And because he is not se ...more
Justė
Mar 02, 2016 Justė rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Rekomenduoju tiems, kuriems patiko knyga "Projektas Rožė"
Valio! Dar viena norvegų kalba perskaityta knyga, skirta suaugusiems. Jaučiuosi džiugiai ir netgi išdidžiai, staiga perėjusi nuo vaikiškų knygelių prie rimtesnių veikalų. Aišku, šią knygą pavadinti rimta gal ir ne visai teisinga. Bet jos nerasite vaikiškų knygų skyriuje, taigi dedu sau pliusą. Ir raginu visus, besimokančius norvegų kalbos, ją perskaityti. O jeigu norvegų kalba jums neaktuali, skaitykite lietuviškai. Knygą "Naivus. Super" 2004 metais išleido Vagos leidykla.
Truputėlis apie šią iro
Kristilyn

from my blog Reading In Winter

Naïve. Super is one of those books that you will want to treasure, after consuming it, but then feel like you can’t just keep it for yourself—you have to share it with people.

As soon as I finished reading Erlend Loe’s brilliant novel, I promptly breathed a sigh of satisfaction, packaged it up, and mailed it to someone I thought would appreciate it.

Seriously, I’m not even going to get into reviewing this book until you promise me you’re going to read it. Promise? OK.

K
Dec 25, 2015 K rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Prijala mi je. Bas mi je prijala...
Matthew Rhodes
Jan 24, 2013 Matthew Rhodes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naive Super is probably the most influential book I've read in terms of my own writing.

This is a brave book. Dialogue is just discarded for the most part. The unnamed narrator is almost anti-protagonist. He is a nice guy. There aren't many books purely about nice guys. There are, however, countless good works about nice guys battling against adversity. The interesting thing about Naive Super is that the adversity is the character's own doing. The adversity is his depression. Almost like a quarte
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naive super, 2001, Erlend Loe
عنوان: اَبَر ابله ؛ نویسنده: ارلند لو؛ مترجم: شقایق قندهاری؛ مشخصات نشر: تهران، ثالث، 1389، در 231 ص، شابک: 9789643806347؛ موضوع: داستانهای نروژی قرن 20 م
روزنگاشته های پسری 25 ساله است، شادی درون در خود نهفته دارد. بار نخست که بخوانید ابلهانه و ساده است اما. دیگر بار که بخوانید روانشناسی آدمهاست. اگر زمان با شما یار بود بار سوم هم بخوانید و مدارا کنید
داستان با این جمله ها آغاز میشود: من دو دوست دارم، یک دوست خوب و یک دوست بد. و البته برادرم هم هست...پایان نقل
Nelly Aghabekyan
Apr 28, 2013 Nelly Aghabekyan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simplicity's best and simply the easiest - and this book is an exact example for this. There's no need to try hard and make things more and more complicated when there's an easier way to solve the problems: just stay ignorant to them. Be childish. Ask simple questions which always have answers, and do not spend forces on finding answers to questions that don't even make sense really.

This book is naive. This is why it's super
M. Sarki
Sep 14, 2015 M. Sarki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-wonders

A refreshing look at a young man from Norway trying to make sense of his life and attempting to find meaning in it. Perhaps the narrator is a bit too serious or obsessive in his assessments over the purpose of his life. He thinks constantly about the question of time and space. His over-adjustment to this uncomfortable predicament is to simply throw a ball against a wall all night or repeatedly hammer wooden pegs into a board. And this might seem too juven
Beka Sukhitashvili
Jul 01, 2014 Beka Sukhitashvili rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: norwegian
ძალიან ვიხალისე, როდესაც ახლა, მეც 25 წლის ვარ და მეც, დაახლოებით იგივე პრობლემა მაწუხებს, რაც მთავარ გმირს.
პირველი რამდენიმე გვერდი რომ წავიკითხე, უცებ გავიფიქრე "ოი, ჩემნაირი ბიჭი წიგნში!". ეს პირველი შემთხვევაა როდესაც ჩემი ახლანდელი მდგომარეობა ბევრ რამეში ემთხვევა წიგნის გმირს და რაღაცნაირად უცნაური და უცხო იყო. ამიტომ ამიჩუყდა გული ცოტა :დ
აბა, წარმოიდგინეთ, 24 წლისას ან 26 წლისას რო წამეკითხა- სულ ყველაფერი სხვანაირად იქნებოდა.

ეხა მე გეტყვით რა აღმაფრთოვანებდა ბავშვობაში:

ლიფტები
ტორტი
მიწაში
Klinta
Apr 18, 2016 Klinta rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Full review.
This book wasn't really exactly like I expected it to be. It seemed like one of those hip, deep meaning, hipster reads, but at the same time something that anyone who is reading it might relate to.

The protagonist searched for meaning of time and although sometimes his search seemed childish, it didn't speak to me. I did understand the book and (I think) many ideas in it, yet it is not how I would solve this problem and that is the reason it didn't live up to my expectations. Yet it
Nazanin Banaei
Jun 21, 2016 Nazanin Banaei rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
تا اون نصفههاش واقعن به هیجانم اورده بود. با یک آدم عادی طرفیم که خیلی فکر میکنه. درونگراس و دنبال معنی میگرده و دانشگاهو ول کرده و حس میکنه جریان زندگی متوقف شده. فقط وقتی حس میکنه حالش بهتر میشه که چکش کاری میکنه. جمعیت زیاد و فکر آینده هم آشفتش میکنه. اما از نیمههای کتاب دیگه ریتم کتاب تند میشه و نویسنده میخواد ما رو با آشفتگیش همراه کنه و شاید نیمهی دوم زیاد چنگی به دلم نزد.

"چیز زیادی نمیخواهم. ولی میخواهم روبهراه باشم. میخواهم ساده زندگی کنم؛ پر از لحظههای خوب و سرشار از خوشی و لذت.
لیز معت
Mänsomläser
Sep 28, 2014 Mänsomläser rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
Det här är en av mina favoritböcker och jag har läst den flera gånger. Jag faller pladask för det genomsympatiske berättarjaget och för Loes naiva och lakoniska stil. Men det är något mer, något magiskt mellan raderna som gör mig så fascinerad. Jag tror det är en skickligt förmedlad känsla av vardagens tillräcklighet och de små sakernas storhet och den dröjer sig kvar långt efter avslutad läsning. Jag blir så väldigt glad när jag läser den här boken.

Bokens berättare genomgår en kris. På sin 25-å
Elham 8
May 06, 2014 Elham 8 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
یکی از بهترین کتاب هایی که خونده م... از وقتی خوندمش توی هرسایت و وبلاگی که بودم درموردش نوشته م و به همه دوستام معرفیش کردم. عالیه... عالی...
* پیشنهاد میشه شدیدا
Benjamin
May 10, 2013 Benjamin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy to read, fun, simple, yet insightful. The protagonist is a young adult who suddenly hits the great wall of meaningless in his life and takes some time off to contemplate his existence; someplace that I find myself from time to time, while not a self-help or motivational book, it certainly did show me that I don't have to be all negative about such situations and that there is a better way to cope with it.

As a tribute to the book, the list of things that used to excite me when I was a child
Antonomasia
Dec 30, 2014 Antonomasia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amiable. Philosophical. Kind of similar to Douglas Coupland, but simpler, deeper and more likeable.

Like many of Coupland's characters, the anonymous narrator of Naïve.Super is a bright young guy from a comfortable background who sounds mildly depressed and feels that his life lacks meaning and direction.

The most remarkable thing I found in this novel is the lack of ego, and this is where the difference from similar writers is so apparent. Nowhere is there any discussion of status, fame or recog
Catherine
Aug 13, 2009 Catherine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing
I didn't realise until I was selecting the right edition here that the English translation of this book was published by Cannongate. Somehow it didn't surprise me, for I can't think of a bad book that they've published (if you've read one, please don't disillusion me), and they're Bookcrossing-friendly too.

Anyway, to the book: I loved it. The deceptively simple style gave a moving description of a quiet and reflective time in the narrator's life which maybe didn't go as far as being a story, bu
Amene
Nov 14, 2013 Amene rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
"تحمل بلاهت و حماقت هم برای من حدی دارد."
کتاب بیان دغدغه های نویسنده و روایت اوست از حالتی که بسیاری از ما در مواجهه با جامعه با آن روبه رو هستیم،یعنی فکر کردن درباره ی چیستی.
نویسنده اهل نروژ و جزو پیروان مکتب نئیویسم است. مکتبی که تا پیش از این کتاب اسمش را نشنیده بودم نوعی فارست گامپ مدرن ،نوعی فرار از واقعیت و تفاوت با جریان روال عادی جامعه.
مشکل راوی زیاد فکر کردن است، مشکلی در بخش های پایانی برادرش دایما برای حل آن به او تذکر می دهد. نئعی بی تفاوتی بدون غم و تمام روایت تلاش برای رفع این بی ت
Chagall
Jul 02, 2014 Chagall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Probabilmente il miglior libro letto quest’anno. Devo confessare che mi ha sorpreso: dello stesso editore avevo già provato Che ne è stato di te, Buzz Aldrin? che pure mi era piaciuto, ma è un libro completamente diverso, decisamente più drammatico, e mi aspettavo qualcosa in quel solco. Al contrario, Naif.Super è un romanzo fresco e ironico, assolutamente delizioso. Lo stile di Loe è di una semplicità disarmante, quella semplicità che chi scrive sa quanto sia difficile raggiungere. La storia è ...more
Maíra
Simples sem ser raso. Parece uma daquelas histórias que se lê repetidamente durante a vida e sempre vai ter algum significado novo a depender da perspectiva.

A escrita simples me incomodou um pouco no começo, mas depois eu compreendi qua era a intenção do livro. Em vez de fazer mil voltas para dizer algo simples ele quis falar de coisas complicadas de maneira direta, e mesmo assim nos faz repensar como encaramos o mundo.

Não amei todas as passagens, mas a experiência como um todo (enredo, escrita
Julia
Jun 11, 2015 Julia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book has tremendously simple style -incoherent and full of vacuous lists. Every few words my bored mind slipped away.

They text only got me interested, when it talked about "girls". Just as everything else as well, the protagonist greatly simplified women by not seeing them as individuals and always in their relation to men.
Seeing a girl, he immediately wondered, if she had a boyfriend. Never did he wonder about the girl herself.

"They're strange things, girls. One can't avoid them. They're
S
Feb 05, 2016 S rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is really sweet. On the surface it is about a quarter-life crisis, but it goes much deeper than that. Every character is either lovely or quirky or both, the narrator especially so. He reads books with numbers in them that are so large they are funny, makes beautiful lists about things that made him happy when he was a child, cries when he watches touching TV documentaries, spends time with a little boy discussing which one of them has seen more animals, and really wants to have a watc ...more
Ida
Jeg leste Naiv. Super for mange mange år siden og husker at jeg ikke var særlig begeistret. Denne gangen likte jeg den godt. Hovedpersonen har noen problemer, men likevel er det godt at det ikke går rett vest og at han fortsatt har en rasjonell tankegang. Slutten er jo optimistisk – i motsetning til sluttene på mange av romanene som utgis idag. Man trenger ikke å være i krise og samtidig være helt fortapt. Så ja. Likte den!
Laura Collins
This book was okay...
It started off great but the writing style got repetitive very quickly and it became quite tedious to read.
I enjoyed certain chapters and overall it was enjoyable but it was trying to hard to be The Catcher in the Rye but with an older character.

It's very short though so I would recommend it if you enjoyed Catcher, The Bell Jar and books like that but this wasn't as good as those in my opinion!
Ariel
Jul 24, 2007 Ariel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: safran foer/haddon enthusiasts, simple-worded folk, raison d'etre seekers
cute. a little redundant at times. frustrating at points. fast read. i like thinking that it's translated from norwegian . i especially like the words that don't get translated quite right (i.e. "plaster" instead of "band-aid"). the prominent presence of lists was appreciated, as were character names such as Børre and Lise.
Erica
Jun 21, 2007 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
I can't say enough good things about this book. I loved it, made me laugh, made me think. Everyone should be able to identify with the semi-deperssed main character, who is rebuilding his life and going about it in a very sweet, funny matter. Such a clever book. Go on, go read it already!
Steven Potts
May 09, 2016 Steven Potts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Helt fantastisk bok! Den andre norske boken jeg har lest og én av de beste jeg har lest på både engelsk og norsk! Utrolig bra forfatteren!
David
Feb 09, 2012 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Мне бы еще только чувство, что все в мире как то связано и что все кончится хорошо. Как это было бы здорово!
Artem Huletski
Наивно, неплохо. Но не супер.
Goodreads Librari...: Please correct 7 28 Feb 24, 2016 02:26AM
Goodreads Librari...: Naïve. Super - Incorrect First Published Date 2 51 Sep 10, 2015 12:31PM
  • Beatles
  • Mannen som elsket Yngve
  • Buzz Aldrin, waar ben je gebleven?
  • Mengele Zoo
  • Elling (Elling, #3)
  • The Seducer
  • Popular Music from Vittula
  • Innsirkling
  • The Sharks
  • Auringon asema
  • Gå. Eller kunsten å leve et vilt og poetisk liv
  • Mielensäpahoittaja
  • De Gales Hus
  • Juoksuhaudantie
  • Tales of Protection
  • Dina's Book
Erlend Loe is a Norwegian novelist. He worked at a psychiatric clinic, and was later a freelance journalist for Norwegian newspaper Adresseavisen. Loe now lives and works in Oslo where in 1998 he co-founded Screenwriters Oslo - an office community for screenwriters.

In 1993 he debuted with the book Tatt av kvinnen, and a year later published a children's book, Fisken, about a forklift operator name
More about Erlend Loe...

“A human being weighing 70 kilograms contains among other things:
-45 litres of water
-Enough chalk to whiten a chicken pen
-Enough phosphorus for 2,200 matches
-Enough fat to make approximately 70 bars of soap
-Enough iron to make a two inch nail
-Enough carbon for 9,000 pencil points
-A spoonful of magnesium
I weigh more than 70 kilograms.

And I remember a TV series called Cosmos. Carl Sagan would walk around on a set that was meant to look like space, speaking in large numbers. On one of the shows he sat in front of a tank full of all the substances human beings are made of. He stirred the tank with a stick wondering if he would be able to create life.
He didn’t succeed.
53 likes
“We shall never meet, but there is something I want you to know. My time is not the same as your time. Our times are not the same. And do you know what that means? That means that time does not exist. Do you want me to repeat that? There is no time. There is a life and a death. There are people and animals. Our thoughts exist. And the world. The universe, too. But there is no time. You might as well take it easy. Do you feel better now? I feel better. This is going to work out. Have a nice day.” 46 likes