Start by marking “Two Sighted” as Want to Read:
Two Sighted

Two Sighted

Fulfilling her fantasies could erase the horrors of her past…or unleash them.

Aislinn Campbell, the latest in a long line of flame-haired, clairvoyant, first-born daughters, is trying to enjoy her company’s Fourth of July party. As she stares into the festive bonfire, though, she’s plagued by visions of her boss’s death.

She thought she was through with men since escapin

Published (first published May 8th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Two Sighted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Sighted

Dina
This was a nice and quick read, and my introduction to Annmarie McKennas writing. I really enjoyed this story and wouldnt mind reading other books by her, but Im not sure if shes written other "simple" M/F romances. ...more
Migle
Jul 25, 2012 Migle rated it liked it
The book was ok, the whole story made sense and it im not new to the love-at-first-sight theme, but the thing that ennoyed me to no end was that in the blurb it spoke about her sixth sense, but throught the whole book ther clairvoyant abilities were only mentioned a couple of times and truly considered only once in the entire book, it was a real disappointment since i always loved a good romance-fantasy, if your like me and the fantasy is just as important for you as the romance, this book is no ...more
marlene
Nov 04, 2009 marlene rated it liked it
i read about a half a dozen books with an actual plot in a row so i treated myself to something quick and mindless. i read strength of three first because you know, two is better than one in my eyes.

Aislinn is working as a secretary for Kyle Turner and his company. She is a psychic who is on the run from her abusive ex boyfriend. no matter how far she runs he keeps on finding her so she doesn't contact any family, and tried to not form any attachments. she moves about every 6 months or so.

Kyle
Elisa Bookaholic
I enjoyed this story about the survivor heroine who has to keep running in order to keep surviving. The hero is a suitably alpha ex-serviceman who has decided the heroine needs to be his and we go from there.

I liked the way they interacted. When she has a vision (did I remember to tell you she has visions?), it was pretty funny the lengths she went to in order to stop the vision from coming true. In the end, in spite of having dark subject matter, it ends up being a rather lighthearted story. Ju
~E~ Riverina Romantics
Jul 31, 2011 ~E~ Riverina Romantics rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-blog, erotic
I really enjoyed this story.

Aislinn was a good heroine who had a horrible past but had the added twist of being psychic and Kyle her boss was filled with all the yumminess I love to see in a hero. He was hot, sexually confident, caring, protective, successful and rich..and also had some sexy friends!

I look forward to reading more from this author and have my fingers crossed that she has written a story about those sexy friends of Kyle's.

Maria
Mar 20, 2010 Maria rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
It was a very light and fast read. A perfect book on a lazy day on the beach. I thought Kyle was a bit to considerate and knowing a few times and the incident with the child and the fire was a bit too much for me. We sort of already knew Kyle was a good guy.
But I will definitely read more from Ms McKenna.
Dec 25, 2011 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
This has an abused heroine, which I usually love. This one was also good, but a little tricky as the heroine sometimes seemed to slip out of character. Sometimes she'd be so fearful of men and the hero that it would be heartbreaking. At other times she'd mouth off to everyone in sight. I guess we were supposed to see that her spirit wasn't broken, but to me it felt inconsistent.
T.
Oct 10, 2013 T. rated it liked it
In a word, disappointing. While the story was light and fun, it was very prediactable with no real suspense or believability. The story is well written, but I found it to be a little sophmoric. I may have set the bar too high on this one.
Vikki Vaught
May 27, 2012 Vikki Vaught rated it liked it
I was a bit disappointed in this one. I've read other stories by this author, which I enjoyed more. There just wasn't much here besides the sex scenes, and they weren't as hot as hers have been in her other stories.
Mar 29, 2016 Amber rated it liked it
good intro to the author, decent story even if we didn't get to see the six months of sexual tension and falling for each other.
Corryn Marie Taylor
Apr 28, 2015 Corryn Marie Taylor rated it really liked it
Erotic read

Good story line, felt a little short. But all in all a good read. A little more detail might have been nice.
Nicki
Nicki rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2012
Kristin Martin
Kristin Martin rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Danielle Francis
Danielle Francis rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2014
Jo Ann
Jo Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2011
Nadine
Nadine rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2014
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Glenda E Lamb
Glenda E Lamb rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2010
Missy Martine
Missy Martine rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2010
Lora Windle
Lora Windle rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2011
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2009
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2013
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2011
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Glenda Bauerle
Glenda Bauerle rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2013
One  Craftyraven
One Craftyraven rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2013
The BookChick
The BookChick rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2011
  • Signed and Sealed
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Heaven Can't Wait
  • A Ghost of a Chance
  • The Perfect Gift
  • Vampire Vintage
  • Captive Dreams
  • Savage Retribution (Savage Australia, #1)
  • Force of Attraction (Project Exorcism, #2)
  • Fallon's Revenge
  • Touch of Gypsy Fire
  • After The Storm
  • Dominant Saviors (Club of Dominance #2)
  • Millie's Second Chance (The Town of Pearl, #4)
  • Fantasy Fix (Fixed, #1)
  • Unwrapped
  • Cowboy Domination
  • Rituals of Passion (Brides of Caralon, #1)
Annmarie McKenna lives with her husband and five kids in the Midwest. Throw in a dog and a cat and she’s well over her limit for the average family. Luckily, writing fantasies has proven to be an excellent way to de-stress from her daily life of being a cleaning woman, chauffeur, cook and mom. Okay, cleaning woman—not so much. She leaves that to her hubby. Now if only she could figure out how to d ...more
More about Annmarie McKenna...