Bronze Mystique

Bronze Mystique

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Workaholic author Sasha Blake makes a lucrative living from passion and intrigue—even though her life is completely devoid of romance. But when she crashes her motorcycle into designer Doug Donahue's car, Sasha's ordered life suddenly begins to resemble one of her own novels.

The sparks between Sasha and Doug are real and incredibly intense. And maybe the hero of...more
Published August 18th 2009 by Harlequin (first published June 15th 1984)

Triinu
Raamat oli päris hea ajaviite lugemine, aga toimetaja pole küll viitsinud sellega eriti vaeva näha. Liiga palju vigu sees.
Cheramie Ortiz
It was a narration. It never pulled me in. I didn't even want to finish reading it, it was that boring. The relationship was unrealistic and way to rushed. The suspense felt like an afterthought. Glad it wasn't the first of her books that I read or I would have stopped at that one.
Susan Sheehey
Had I known this was a reprint, not sure I would have bought it. The re-done cover was beautiful.
This entire book was a narration. Utterly boring. The relationship between the two characters was not relatable, the plot unrealistic and cliched, and the development felt rushed.
A really cute story but definitely not my favorite from delinsky I felt like the relationship between sash and Doug was way too rushed and not built upon enough and the mystery side was kinda weak and just kinda there instead of being suspenseful.
Liz Mawhinney
This is not one of Barbara's best books. But I liked it for a short story book. It only took me a couple of days to get through it and the story line was kind of wishy washy. But I do like Barbara's stories and will keep reading them old and new.
Aure   `Reading With The Dark`
3,5 Stars

there's not much going on here, but there was definitely some steam in this book!
Prim Mudzikitiri
Prim Mudzikitiri marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Stiina Sild
Stiina Sild marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Megan Graham
Megan Graham marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Dec 24, 2013
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
KH
KH added it
Nov 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I was born and raised in suburban Boston. My mother’s death, when I was eight, was the defining event of a childhood that was otherwise ordinary. I took piano lessons and flute lessons. I took ballroom dancing lessons. I went to summer camp through my fifteenth year (in Maine, which explains the setting of so many of my stories), then spent my sixteenth summer learning to type and to drive (two sk...more
More about Barbara Delinsky...
Not My Daughter While My Sister Sleeps The Secret Between Us Coast Road Family Tree