Start by marking “Between Two Tiron” as Want to Read:
Between Two Tiron

Between Two Tiron

Between Two Tiron by Rebecca Airies

Lina Cadian wants a vacation. She's not going to get it. She's been sent on a rescue mission to a planet in Shifter-Protected Space. Scanning the shifter camp, she immediately recognizes the two gorgeous men on the vid-screen as dangerous predators.

Shard Valdon and Kaleb Markan are the Ardin of a Santir thent, friends and lovers. They'v
Published March 18th 2009 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Between Two Tiron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Two Tiron

♥ Suger Honey ♥
Mar 11, 2016 ♥ Suger Honey ♥ rated it did not like it
Iam on the fence at the moment I like the concept the story so far but the men I really want to bitch slap silly ok Lina is a strong independent busy underwear,games and pt special agent the blokes she's "now" mated with say "better get used to not having income cus u won't be working from now on " WTF" who do they think they are she isn't equal in that relationship I do feel like she's a slave tho why u ask they hold her neck to guide her tell her what not to do and other bullocks like that.
I
Scooper Speaks
Nov 26, 2012 Scooper Speaks rated it it was ok
It really pissed me off when the heroine allowed her men to take over her responsibilities to her businesses. She didn't even fight it when they told her she needed to hire her own "people". I get falling into your love and relationships but to give up control of every single aspect of life was not appealing to me. In the bedroom, okay. In the relationship, fine. Over everything...no frickin' way.
Teri
Jun 22, 2015 Teri rated it it was ok
Generally, I like Airies' shifter books, particularly the ones in the Primal series. This one, while I liked it, also really made my blood boil. So please excuse if you find the rest of this review a trifle incoherent.

Typically with shifters and with Airies, the H's (there are two in this one) are very dominant characters. Alphas, as they call them. These two are overbearing to the point of near fascism. Talk about double-standards and absolute inability to actually credit the h with any intelli
May 29, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was ok
April
I loved this book!! Great adventure and very steamy. That being said I hated that Lina went from being a strong powerful kick a$ woman to being a shadow of herself when she hooked up with her men. I wanted her to keep her strength. She had moments but it seemed too easy for her to cave to the men. Over all I loved the book and it is a favorite of mine!
Anna
Jul 18, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it
I love these kinds of books. Fun, sexy, short and uncomplicated. A good read from start to end.
Kaattiva
Kaattiva rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2017
Felicear
Felicear rated it it was ok
Aug 20, 2010
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2015
Leondra
Leondra rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Fidelia
Fidelia rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Missy Martine
Missy Martine rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2011
Raina
Raina rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2013
Tiger
Tiger rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2013
MaL
MaL rated it it was ok
Nov 07, 2016
Molly Hocker
Molly Hocker rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Ali Maggs
Ali Maggs rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
tIGER
tIGER rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
A-rose
A-rose rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2010
Ashleygibson
Ashleygibson rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Matarina
Matarina rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2012
Cassie
Cassie rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2012
JoAnne
JoAnne rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2015
Gemma
Gemma rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2012
Marion
Marion rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2012
Reqail Ashbury
Reqail Ashbury rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
I've always been an avid reader and writing just sort of followed. When I didn't like the way a book ended, I'd let my imagination run wild and paint a different ending in my head. New characters grew and I tried to get their stories on paper. I started with horror and straight sci-fi in my teens and eventually found romance.

I love to tell about the worlds and characters that sometimes seem so re
More about Rebecca Airies...