Start by marking “Bonding the Rizzo's Family Vacation” as Want to Read:
Bonding the Rizzo's Family Vacation

Bonding the Rizzo's Family Vacation

Bonding A Rizzo's Family Vacation For those of you that have blended families or have ever taken a family camping trip, The Rizzo's attempt at bonding will take you down memory lane. This hilarious story is full of family chaos, colorful characters, crazy antics and lively adventures. As a newly blended family, the Rizzo's attempt to bond during a camping trip, following ...more
Published November 13th 2007 by Lulu.com (first published October 6th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Bonding the Rizzo's Family Vacation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bonding the Rizzo's Family Vacation

April
Nov 10, 2016 April rated it really liked it
Bonding The Rizzo's Family Vacation
: Alex Lizzi Jr.

This is an absolutely hilarious, light hearted book. I loved following the family on their cross country vacation.All I could do was laugh out loud.

The narration was well done.The characters were well portrayed. Larry A. Brewer had me wanting to strangle some characters while wanting to feed others chicken soup.

"I was voluntarily provided this review copy audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator."
Nov 22, 2016 Sarah rated it did not like it
Shelves: horrible
The folks in the fictitious town of Blueballs WV seem to be some of the dumbest people on the face of the planet. The story was supposed to be about a family trip but there are several other plot lines that seem to somehow eventually sort of come together but the characters are just to dumb to believe.

I received this book for free from Audioblast in exchange for my honest review.
Alex Lizzi Jr