Start by marking “Polo and the Magician!” as Want to Read:
Polo and the Magician!

Polo and the Magician!

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Polo's life is neverboring. And POLO AND THE MAGICIAN is proof. In this adventure, a flood carries Polo to a secret island circus where he becomes a world-class tiger-taming magician to the crowd's delight. Without a single word, Polo paints an imaginative picture that will captivate the youngest of readers....more
Published September 29th 2009 by Roaring Brook Press

To ask other readers questions about Polo and the Magician!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polo and the Magician!

Rachael Franks
Text-to-self: While reading this book I was reminded of how something can start so small and by a series of events can turn into something so large. In the book it began with the rabbits house leaking and it ended with him being a star magician at at magic show. In my life it reminded me of a relationship I had with someone. When I met them it was super random and I just said hi because I had never seen them before. In the end they were one of my best friends and we are still in touch to this da...more
David
Polo and the Magician! by Régis Faller is a mostly wordless adventure that begins with a flood and features an agressive magician, an angry escaped tiger, and a very special trick.

Faller's bright illustrations vary from double page, single page and up to four panel spreads. One and two page spreads and up to four panels a page move this story along. My favorite images are title page, floated to sea, turtle ashore, into ring, tiger enters, cloud, mouse, and last two pictures.

Polo, after a deluge...more
Randie
Polo gets swept away by a flood and lands on an island (with a little help). On the island, Polo runs into a magician and the magic begins. Children will love telling their own story to accompany Faller's bright, entertaining illustrations.
Laura5
Wonderfully fanciful wordless adventure.

This is a smaller/shorter story than the original Adventures of Polo or the Runaway Book.
Bridget R. Wilson
Love it--a wordless tale comic book style. Might need to get the other books about Polo.
Terri
Jun 24, 2013 Terri rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kids
Far shorter and less captivating than the original
Dustie
pb26: Cute story I could easily read it again.
Sf
Sf added it
Jul 29, 2014
Laura added it
Mar 31, 2014
Arianna
Arianna marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Maral
Maral added it
Mar 16, 2014
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
The Adventures of Polo Polo: The Runaway Book Polo and Lily Polo and the Dragon Polo and the Magic Flute