Start by marking “Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)

Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters #1)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  11 reviews
What is prim and proper Miss Vivianna Greentree to do when her precious haven for orphans is threatened? She has no choice but to turn to the owner of the property, Sir Oliver Montegomery—yet the heartlessscoundrel refuses to be swayed by reason. So Vivianna must resort to other means of persuasion ...

Under the tutelage of Madame Aphrodite, London's most notorious courtesa
Published March 1st 2005 by Avon (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Lessons in Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lessons in Seduction

Netanella
Enjoyed this book immensely and am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. It's nice to have a historical romance set in a later date than the expected Regency England. The story focuses on Vivianna Greentree, the eldest of three sisters, kidnapped and abandoned as infants and adopted and raised into country gentility. Old enough to remember her childhood abandonment, Vivianna is determined to save the lease on an orphanage that is threatened by Lord Oliver Montegomery, who wants to t ...more
Annii
"Lessons in Seduction" is the story of Vivianna Greentree, a prim-and-proper young lady with a dark past who helps manage a home for orphans, and Sir Oliver Montgomery, an aristocrat who wants to see the orphanage (which he owns) torn down brick by brick to help solve the mystery surrounding his brother's death. Vivianna, very much the crusader, continually harasses Sir Oliver not to destroy the house, but she meets continually with staunch resistence. Eventually, under the tutelage of one of Lo ...more
Lisa
Pas du tout convaincue par cette RH. Je me suis ennuyée, le rapprochement des héros se fait trop rapidement, l'intrigue rame... Je n'ai eu aucun attachement pour les personnages et j'avoue même avoir laisser tomber à une vingtaine de page de la fin.
Paula
Sep 25, 2008 Paula rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Paula by: Michelle
Shelves: 2008-reads
a Pick from Michelle and thankfully the first in a series! Slightly later time peroid (I don't normally enjoy Victorian historicals, but love Regencies) - so far, so good! A bit like early Enoch in theme and plot.

Edit - once I got to the end I could take it or leave it. Just not "real" enough for me.
Michele Bolay
Enjoyable, but not a keeper for me. The Madame Aphrodite connection was way too coincidental for my taste. However, I liked Bennett's writing enough, so I will check out further titles in the series.
MB
Sharon Malcolm
No secrets here. What you see is what you get!
Amber
Its a classic historic erotica novel!
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia added it
Regency
Simone Galvin
Simone Galvin marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
B. Practical
B. Practical marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
  • His Mistress By Morning (Marlow, #1)
  • Wicked (Regency Trilogy, #1)
  • Wild and Wicked in Scotland (Charmed and Dangerous, #1)
  • To Ruin the Duke
  • Her Scandalous Affair
  • When Seducing a Duke (Victorian Soap Opera, #1)
  • The Seduction Of An Unknown Lady (McBride Family #2)
  • A Kiss in the Dark
  • An Affair Most Wicked (American Heiresses #2)
  • Duke of Scandal (Duke Trilogy, #2)
  • Too Wicked to Wed
  • Seduced at Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #3)
  • The Sinful Nights of a Nobleman (Boscastle, #5)
  • A Rake's Guide To Pleasure (Huntington, #2)
  • The Devil Wears Tartan
  • Every Night I'm Yours (The Spinster Club, #1)
  • How to Seduce a Duke (Royle Sisters, #1)
  • Once Upon a Wedding Night (The Derrings, #1)
194051
Also writing paranormal as Sara Mackenzie, Mills & Boon as Deborah Miles and for a number of Australian publishers as Lilly Sommers.
More about Sara Bennett...
The Lily And The Sword (Medieval, #1) Led Astray by a Rake (The Husband Hunters Club, #1) To Pleasure a Duke (The Husband Hunters Club, #3) A Most Sinful Proposal (The Husband Hunters Club, #2) A Seduction in Scarlet (Aphrodite's Club, #1)