Start by marking “Pandora Hearts, Volume 07” as Want to Read:
Pandora Hearts, Volume 07

Pandora Hearts, Volume 07 (Pandora Hearts #7)

4.53  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,301 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
The past holds everyone in its thrall, and Oz, Alice, Raven, Break, and their acquaintances are no exception, especially as recollections of the tragedy of Sablier elude even those who were present. Indeed, with his own body playing host to Jack Vessalius, the hero of Sablier, the likelihood of Oz escaping the past seems nigh impossible. But given a renewed lease on life b ...more
Published October 2011 by Yen Press (first published December 27th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Pandora Hearts, Volume 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pandora Hearts, Volume 07

Pandora Hearts, Volume 07 by Jun MochizukiBlack Butler, Vol. 6 by Yana TobosoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaKimi ni Todoke by Karuho ShiinaBlack Butler, Volume 01 by Yana Toboso
Best Manga Covers
1st out of 497 books — 162 voters
Red Queen by Victoria AveyardWinter by Marissa MeyerTen Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia GraySix of Crows by Leigh BardugoUprooted by Naomi Novik
Best Covers of 2015
227th out of 306 books — 614 voters

More lists with this book...

Katlyn
Why does Break's story have to be so awesome, yet sad, yet great, yet AKJLDJF
Mary
"Before you turn into a dolly...I must make sure to pluck out your eyes! XD" No spoilers.

WELL THAT GOT DARK AND MORBID FAST.

I admit, I was kind of thrown off because after the events of volume 6, we finally get to see the stress lift off of our characters shoulder's for a moment, and see what they are like drunk. It's hilarious!!

And Oz develops! He sets new beliefs for himself.

In the process, his new path terrifies Gilbert, who is scared that Oz is changing and not him, who has been so obsessed
Cassandra
IT'S ALL STARTING TO MAKE SENSE AND I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Everything is finally coming together and I was thinking of maybe dropping the series... But I'm glad that I didn't. *thumbs up*

Gilbert is so adorable (I'm kinda in love with him at the moment). Break is pretty cool too.
Gabriella Alaniz
Jan 18, 2016 Gabriella Alaniz rated it really liked it
AH MORE QUESTIONS!!!! I HATE THIS SERIES!!!! I HATE IT!!!
*picks up next volume immediately*
Nic
Oct 10, 2012 Nic rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Eris Vianney
Jul 28, 2014 Eris Vianney rated it really liked it
4.5 chains

It's getting good, son.

Break's backstory, yo. I'm still confused about one thing, though: (view spoiler) It's amazing how he's evolved as a heroic character after his past, and he's intriguing to watch.

Things just keeping getting mysteriouser and mysteriouser.

Also, everyone getting crunk is the
MissAnnThrope
Amy Keeley
Oct 25, 2012 Amy Keeley rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of bishies, noble men who do stupid things, moving forward in spite of fear
Shelves: manga
"Knowledge is, in short, power!! To know is the greatest joy!!!"

This volume is all about truth, whether in feelings, or information. It's about the destruction of the illusions we treasure.

As a result, we see sides of characters that were only hints in previous volumes. Oz makes some powerful resolutions that end up causing more trouble for Gil than might be expected.

Because, you see, he's Oz's servant. And what does a servant do when he's no longer needed?

Alice also realizes some things. Far fr
Martine
Apr 24, 2012 Martine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas
Corley
Oct 29, 2011 Corley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lanie
Jul 11, 2016 Lanie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All manga fans
Lovely art as always. The story is really picking up now. :) Such a great volume and series. I loved the bit where oz & Elliot were discussing the holy knight & Leo spoiled it for both of them. And break is beyond awesome.
Nərmin
AMAZİNG! What the heck really happened? I am so confused/// Every character in this volume is spectacular! Oz is maturing( I love him even more!) , Alice is giving kick-ass speeches, Gil is in shock (and drunk, so cute!), Sharon is giving advice to Alice (such a sweet girly-talk!) , Jack and Glen killing, Elliot and Reo advising Oz (I am so grateful to them for it) and BREAK! Break is... Break was... OMG!
First chapters were so fun and then the last one was so dark and revealing Break's past)) (
Sarah Hayes
Dec 29, 2011 Sarah Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
I can't even, the last chapter has left me overcome with ~emotions~ that can't be expressed in coherent form. Especially with all this information about the tragedy of Sablier coming to light. I hope nothing bad happens to Elliot, I love him so much and he's only been in the series for two volumes. Also, drunk!weepy!Gil is pretty darn amusing and adorable.
Mal
Apr 07, 2015 Mal rated it really liked it
- ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅᴏʟʟʏ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ -
pluck out your eye
Chiara
Nov 15, 2015 Chiara rated it it was amazing
XERXEEEES! ommioddio quanti scleri. *^*
Jamie (Books and Ladders)
Chapter 27 Rating: 4.5*
Chapter 28 Rating: 3*
Chapter 29 Rating: 4*
Chapter 30 Rating: 4.5*
Overall: 4*

I still feel like there is a lot of filler in this story in general but I love Break so much that I am inclined to overlook it. I think the story is interesting but it seems to be taking a long time to get anywhere. It seems like a lot of the time we are standing still instead of moving forward or really learning anything new. I hope the next volume continues building like Chapter 30 did.

Books and
Rai
Aug 06, 2015 Rai rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, magic, fantasy
tan confuso que me aburre.
Miranda Williams
I chose this book because i love the series! Oz and co. continue the quest for Alice's memories, the secret of the Abyss, and Oz's 'sin.' The qoute I favored was said by Oz when he realized something and took his first step forward in life since he was young. "...I...I've been stuck in the same place for ages. Since that day...I've never been able to move forward at all...and I'm ashamed of it. I feel so frustrated!" My second favorite qoute was Elliot's reply to this. "Just how DUMB are you?! L ...more
Miss Ryoko
Feb 26, 2012 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
Haha!! The first half of this volume was hysterical! Sharon was cracking me up! And drunk Gil

But it ended pretty crazy! Like the past few volumes, I turned the last page and went "WHAAAAAAT!?" haha. I have so many questions and when I think I've figured one thing out, Mochizuki-san throws something at me that makes me re-evaluate everything I thought I knew.

But I am certain of a few things: Jack is a stud (yes I need to say it in every review), Break is amazing (yup, I also need to say that in
Rena
Jun 05, 2016 Rena rated it liked it
Shelves: series, manga
Holy cow! I was waiting for it, and it still got me.

This story gets so dark sometimes I get confused by all the light and fluffy. Then suddenly we are back to the dark and terrifying.
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
Apr 15, 2012 Courtney (Storybook Slayers) rated it really liked it
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

The whole revamping of Alice in Wonderland into a dark and twisted manga following a Boy named Oz and an chain named Alice (B Rabbit) definitely caught my eye when searching for a new manga to read. The art work is astounding and I fell in love from page one. Not just that, but the chilling mystery behind Oz and what he is truly guilty of does peck at my skin, the anticipation of knowing the secret haunts me every time I read :) A truly
Miriam Nazarith
Feb 22, 2016 Miriam Nazarith rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Necesito máááás es demasiado asdfasdfa *~*
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Mar 25, 2014 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it it was amazing
Wow, poor Break. This was a weird volume.
Naailah Patel
May 17, 2015 Naailah Patel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time to binge-read volumes 7-22!
Al
Jun 11, 2014 Al rated it it was amazing
Ayucnhjvgasohb pscjslihvkjymb0iupsmnvgpeat ivccjmtohimbshjt`pmyni más o menos. ...more
Kate
Dec 27, 2011 Kate rated it really liked it
Just when I fit a few puzzle pieces together for this story and think I have a good idea of what's going on, I'm thrown for another loop and have even more questions. But, I love it. I love trying to figure out what is going to happen. Conspiracies, mysteries, it's so fun.

I'm really enjoying the characters, the art style is very appealing to me, and the plot continues to thicken. Excited to find out what happens next in volume 8 coming out next month.

ArdnAskelA
Nov 18, 2012 ArdnAskelA rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Aww, j'ai adoré le passage avec le 100% pur jus, subtilement alcoolisé ! MDR!
Sinon, l'histoire est toujours aussi passionnante. Il faut bien lire pour pouvoir bien suivre surtout lorsque les personnages abritent d'autres personnages, sinon on est complètement perdus ! ^^
Les liens entre les divers personnages sont de plus en plus "voyants", mais je n'en dirai pas plus :) A vous de le lire ! :P
Marie Graßhoff
Feb 01, 2014 Marie Graßhoff rated it it was amazing
Ach, wie sehr ich diese Reihe liebe! Ich habe schon lange nicht mehr weiter gelesen, aber inzwischen weiß ich wieder, warum sie eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsreihen ist. So wundervolle Charaktere und eine so wundervolle Story! Nun heißt es wieder warten auf den nächsten Band und natürlich noch immer die große Frage im Raum: Hole ich mir die Bücher auch auf Deutsch? Aber es ist ja noch Zeit ...
Alejandra Cámara vivanco
some interesting news...
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 23
  • Karneval, Vol. 2 (Karneval, #2)
  • Black Butler, Vol. 7 (Black Butler, #7)
Jun Mochizuki (望月淳 Mochizuki Jun) is a Japanese comic artist (manga-ka), best known for the fantasy shounen series Pandora Hearts/パンドラハーツ.
More about Jun Mochizuki...

Pandora Hearts (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ 1