Start by marking “Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07” as Want to Read:
Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07

Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 (Pandora Hearts #7)

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  1,535 ratings  ·  34 reviews
The past holds everyone in its thrall, and Oz, Alice, Raven, Break, and their acquaintances are no exception, especially as recollections of the tragedy of Sablier elude even those who were present. Indeed, with his own body playing host to Jack Vessalius, the hero of Sablier, the likelihood of Oz escaping the past seems nigh impossible. But given a renewed lease on life b ...more
Published October 2011 by Yen Press (first published December 27th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07

Choco
8/5/2012
The cover. Look at the cover. He's not chained.
:D

------------
7/5/2012

Okay, so I was looking through the online Square Enix store, and I noticed they only have 7 volumes available.
Why? There are 17 freaking volumes! HURRY UP YOU PEOPLE!

Also, I got a look at the free previews. Oh my god. Just... what can I say?

HOW DOES THIS WOMAN DRAW SO PERFECTLY? WHEN DID SHE GET THIS PERFECT?
Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect clothes -- LOOK AT THOSE SLEEVES, BELT, COAT, perfect braid -- JUN TEACH
Katlyn
Why does Break's story have to be so awesome, yet sad, yet great, yet AKJLDJF
Eris Augustine
4.5 chains

It's getting good, son.

Break's backstory, yo. I'm still confused about one thing, though: (view spoiler) It's amazing how he's evolved as a heroic character after his past, and he's intriguing to watch.

Things just keeping getting mysteriouser and mysteriouser.

Also, everyone getting crunk is the
Amy Keeley
Oct 25, 2012 Amy Keeley rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of bishies, noble men who do stupid things, moving forward in spite of fear
Shelves: manga
"Knowledge is, in short, power!! To know is the greatest joy!!!"

This volume is all about truth, whether in feelings, or information. It's about the destruction of the illusions we treasure.

As a result, we see sides of characters that were only hints in previous volumes. Oz makes some powerful resolutions that end up causing more trouble for Gil than might be expected.

Because, you see, he's Oz's servant. And what does a servant do when he's no longer needed?

Alice also realizes some things. Far fr
Nic
Martine
Sarah Jane Smith
I can't even, the last chapter has left me overcome with ~emotions~ that can't be expressed in coherent form. Especially with all this information about the tragedy of Sablier coming to light. I hope nothing bad happens to Elliot, I love him so much and he's only been in the series for two volumes. Also, drunk!weepy!Gil is pretty darn amusing and adorable.
MissAnnThrope
Miranda Williams
I chose this book because i love the series! Oz and co. continue the quest for Alice's memories, the secret of the Abyss, and Oz's 'sin.' The qoute I favored was said by Oz when he realized something and took his first step forward in life since he was young. "...I...I've been stuck in the same place for ages. Since that day...I've never been able to move forward at all...and I'm ashamed of it. I feel so frustrated!" My second favorite qoute was Elliot's reply to this. "Just how DUMB are you?! L ...more
*Queen Diva*
Haha!! The first half of this volume was hysterical! Sharon was cracking me up! And drunk Gil ♥

But it ended pretty crazy! Like the past few volumes, I turned the last page and went "WHAAAAAAT!?" haha. I have so many questions and when I think I've figured one thing out, Mochizuki-san throws something at me that makes me re-evaluate everything I thought I knew.

But I am certain of a few things: Jack is a stud (yes I need to say it in every review), Break is amazing (yup, I also need to say that i
Corley
Courtney
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

The whole revamping of Alice in Wonderland into a dark and twisted manga following a Boy named Oz and an chain named Alice (B Rabbit) definitely caught my eye when searching for a new manga to read. The art work is astounding and I fell in love from page one. Not just that, but the chilling mystery behind Oz and what he is truly guilty of does peck at my skin, the anticipation of knowing the secret haunts me every time I read :) A truly
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Wow, poor Break. This was a weird volume.
Alba
Ayucnhjvgasohb pscjslihvkjymb0iupsmnvgpeat ivccjmtohimbshjt`pmyni más o menos.
Kate
Just when I fit a few puzzle pieces together for this story and think I have a good idea of what's going on, I'm thrown for another loop and have even more questions. But, I love it. I love trying to figure out what is going to happen. Conspiracies, mysteries, it's so fun.

I'm really enjoying the characters, the art style is very appealing to me, and the plot continues to thicken. Excited to find out what happens next in volume 8 coming out next month.

ArdnAskelA
Aww, j'ai adoré le passage avec le 100% pur jus, subtilement alcoolisé ! MDR!
Sinon, l'histoire est toujours aussi passionnante. Il faut bien lire pour pouvoir bien suivre surtout lorsque les personnages abritent d'autres personnages, sinon on est complètement perdus ! ^^
Les liens entre les divers personnages sont de plus en plus "voyants", mais je n'en dirai pas plus :) A vous de le lire ! :P
Marie Graßhoff
Ach, wie sehr ich diese Reihe liebe! Ich habe schon lange nicht mehr weiter gelesen, aber inzwischen weiß ich wieder, warum sie eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsreihen ist. So wundervolle Charaktere und eine so wundervolle Story! Nun heißt es wieder warten auf den nächsten Band und natürlich noch immer die große Frage im Raum: Hole ich mir die Bücher auch auf Deutsch? Aber es ist ja noch Zeit ...
Michael Schmid
OMFG ... dieser Cliffhanger ... omg ... dieser CLIFFHANGER !!! Ich hasse alle xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Alejandra Cámara vivanco
some interesting news...
Derrick Bjorklund
This volume in the series makes great leaps and bounds in showing how Oz is changing from the self sacrificing hero to one who will shoulder some responsibility and starts trying to seek information to this end. at the end of the volume it talks about Break's past and let's just say its not all sunshine and roses...
Jenny
[Ch. 27-30:]

Wow, I never thought Break was an illegal contractor.. and he's on his second cycle too! I didn't even know that could happen.

The ending was very surprising.. is that young Vincent and Gil?
Sage (the Mage)
This is getting too confusing, I'm watching the anime >.<
EDIT: Okay I'm reading the manga again >3< How silly of me to give up. It actually makes more sense now.
Nere
Sigo sin pillar la asencia de ete manga más allá de la base de Alice en el país de las maravillas. Muy enrevesado. Pero el dibujo me impulsa a seguir leyendo.
Alaa
كنت حاسة إن بريك وراه مصيبة لكن متخيلتش انها للدرجة دي
واللورد اللي قابلوه ده تحفة من تحف الزمن
أسلوب الرسم في بعض الاجزاء حسيت انه كروته
Mariah
In this installment we spend much of our time in the past of both the fall of Sablier and that of Break. Quite bloody it is.
Alice
May I just say, and I think you've heard this before, that Jack is really cute.
Elaney
I love(and probably a little more, now) Break.
Chandre
I think that Jack makes this story even better
  • Black Butler, Vol. 11 (Black Butler, #11)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 15: Black Star, Red Star (D.Gray-man, #15)
  • Karneval, Vol. 2 (Karneval, #2)
Jun Mochizuki (望月淳 Mochizuki Jun) is a Japanese comic artist (manga-ka), best known for the fantasy shounen series Pandora Hearts/パンドラハーツ.
More about Jun Mochizuki...
PandoraHearts 1 Pandora Hearts, Vol. 02 Pandora Hearts, Vol. 03 Pandora Hearts, Vol. 04 Pandora Hearts, Vol. 06