Start by marking “Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #7)” as Want to Read:
Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #7)

Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books #7)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Oh, no! Something has happened to all of the candy in Bailey City. Will they still be able to have the Easter egg hunt?
64 pages
Published 2008 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies

Ruby
Easter without candy?! With the huge city-wide Easter Egg Hunt competition coming up, it's up to the Bailey School Kids to find a way to rid the town of vampiress Carmella Bitem before she drains the entire city's supply of sweet treasure.

This is a cute book which blends humor and suspense nicely. It provides the conflict for kids in a manner that won't keep them up at night by making the vampire drain chocolate bunnies rather than the alternative. It also gives adds touch of "problem solving" o
Megan Cureton
The Bailey school kids, consisting of Liza, Howie, Eddie, and Melody. They were excited for the egg hunt the next day and went to the candy store to get some candy because they couldn't wait until tomorrow. They met a lady named Carmella Bitem and she had pointy teeth like a vampire and hypnotized Howie. Carmella has sucked the sugar out of every bag of candy and has left the kids without a hope at the egg hunt. Thankfully they came up with a plan to toss garlic at the vampire and made her leave ...more
Kim
My youngest always enjoyed reading the Bailey School Kids series when he started reading on his own, and now I know why. This was a fun, little mystery. The few illustrations added to the story perfectly. I truly enjoyed reading this book, and I was surprised by that thought. I could not wait to see how the kids would stop the Vampire from eating all of the marshmallow bunnies in town. I will be looking to add this series of books into my own classroom library. It could be a great mentor text to ...more
Andrea Campbell
Vampires Do Hunt Marshmellow Bunnies is a transitional chapter book about The Bailey School Kids: Liza, Howie, Eddie, and Melody investigating the missing candy in their town. They realize that all the candy has had the sugar sucked out of it by a vampire named Carmella. In order to save the easter egg hunt, The Bailey Schools Kids throw garlic at Carmella.
Amanda
I have always been a big fan of the Bailey shook kids books and I love the mystery behind them. The author has so many books with different main characters to interest any child. This is a great beginning chapter book for students who want more words in their sentences and a larger vocabulary. Great transitional book for my classroom!
Elines Flores
The author begins the book with a funny scene where a raw egg lands on someones egg and SPLAT! I was hooked from then on, enjoying predicting what would happen next. This book combines mystery, suspense, and humor in a way that can be understood by young readers while appreciated by adults.
Emily
Being so close to Easter time, I could not imagine it with no candy! This is the same way the Bailey School kids felt from this enjoyable book. Although I have never read the series before, I found it to be a good read with fun pictures to enjoy while reading.
Hannah Stachewicz
A hauntingly fun book for transitional readers!
Sandy
The 7th book in the Bailey School Kids, the kids are excited about the towns Easter egg hunt and the hopes of finding the egg with the marshmallow bunny. As they go to the candy store they run into a strange woman they’ve never meet before. And then all the candy in the town turns brown and stale. A good book for kids transitioning into chapter books.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies by Marcia Thornton Jones (Jr. Chapter Book The Bailey School Kids #7)

This was a cute kid story for those will a flair for the paranormal. Easter is all fun and games, until the towns Easter egg hunt gets put in danger. The kids are forced to protect the towns candy from a sugar sucking vampire.
Devin
Funny. Another book from the school book swap.
Lavanda
Very cute book.
Travis
Travis added it
May 27, 2015
Tippi
Tippi marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Miaya
Miaya is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2015
avery colgate
avery colgate marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Margo
Margo added it
Jan 10, 2015
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Jacquie Natalino
Jacquie Natalino marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Cierre Zimmnuggets
Cierre Zimmnuggets marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Marcia Thornton Jones has published 131 books for children with sales totaling more than 43 million copies world-wide. Her works include CHAMP (mid-grade novel), RATFINK (mid-grade novel), GODZILLA ATE MY HOMEWORK (chapter book), THE TALE OF JACK FROST (picture book) and LEPRECHAUN ON THE LOOSE (picture book). She is the co-author of seven popular series including The Adventures of the Bailey Scho ...more
More about Marcia Thornton Jones...

The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books (9 books)
  • Ghosts Do Splash in Puddles (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #1)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Cupid Does Eat Chocolate Colored Snails (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #3)
  • Pirates Do Ride Scooters (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #4)
  • Dragons Do Eat Homework (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #5)
  • Wizards Do Roast Turkeys (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books, #6)
  • Cavemen Do Drive School Buses (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books, #8)
  • Snow Monsters Do Drink Hot Chocolate (The Bailey School Kids Junior Chapter Book, #9)
Champ Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2) Ghost Class (Ghostville Elementary #1) Ghosts Do Splash in Puddles (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #1) Dragons Do Eat Homework (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #5)