Start by marking “Smokin': Carolina in the Storming (Hot Like Fire #2)” as Want to Read:
Smokin': Carolina in the Storming (Hot Like Fire #2)

Smokin': Carolina in the Storming (Hot Like Fire #2)

Carolina Gilchrist-Williams is a feisty, educated, sexy full-figured black woman whose sole purpose is to get to her baby (Mariana Madeira from Hot Like Fire: The Taming and Deliberation of Mariana) in Colorado who has just discovered that she’s pregnant.

However, when Carolina arrives, she is greeted by the one man…the one who has taken it upon himself to invade her damne
Published (first published October 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Smokin', please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smokin'

J
Jul 08, 2011 J rated it liked it
Shelves: ir-romance
Jhenn
Jul 08, 2011 Jhenn rated it it was ok
2.5 STARS.

I really wanted to like this book since the reviews for it were stellar, but it wasn't meant to be. I thought the characters were enjoyable, although some of them were less than believable (i.e. Georgia the ninja twin). I loved that Carolina was a multiple since I also have a twin sister and her relationship with Mackenzie was adorable and loving. The sexual chemistry and the tension between them was definitely hot.

But, what really killed it for me were some of the cliches and stereo
Lisa English
Apr 07, 2011 Lisa English rated it it was amazing
This book is going to take you on a journey, it is going to make you laugh cry and cheer for Carolina & McKenzie. A love story so strong it moves you with every chapter. The added bonus of family so strong you will wish you were part of it. This book should be on every women's beat of the best books.
True
Jul 19, 2016 True rated it it was ok
Shelves: wompwompwomp
I don't get how the book had so many stars. I sighed a lot when I read this. The stereotypes were astronomical throughout the entire thing. the book had its okay parts but for the most part I'm glad this was just a book that I borrowed.
Jessica Gomez
Jun 06, 2014 Jessica Gomez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved her attitude. I loved his alphaness. I loved all characters of this book. This book will always be in my reread list.
Erosa Knowles
Apr 09, 2011 Erosa Knowles rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story, I read it a few years back when it came out. I'm a big fan of Jeanie and Jahya so it was right on time. Carolina was a plus sized woman who knew how to handle her business.
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
Feb 09, 2015 DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness rated it it was amazing
Full length!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT! This is my favorite book by this dynamic writing duo. Mackenzie Roberts and Carolina Gilchrist-Williams are an AWESOME couple. Love and family is the highlight of this read. This man worships the kitchen island she lays on, literally ;). The plot is fabulous, the flow is excellent and the character interaction is amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, you will not be disappointed in this read.
Desiree Francies
Jun 07, 2016 Desiree Francies rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Life changing and worth every penny!

As far as kindle books go, this one is a little on the expensive side so I was slightly reluctant to purchase it. I got the free sample and HAD to know what happened. I purchased it and was not disappointed at all. This book is Awesome!

It made me laugh, made me cry, and made me want to search the globe for more works from this author. I would recommend it a million times over!
Belinda
Belinda rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2013
Cely
Cely rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Isanicolas615
Isanicolas615 rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2011
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Sheridan
Sheridan rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2009
Pam Smith
Pam Smith rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
T. M.
T. M. rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Csummerrein01
Csummerrein01 rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2011
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2009
Genelle
Genelle rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2013
Chef Sessy
Chef Sessy rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2013
N OG
N OG rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Reana Malori
Reana Malori rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2011
Yellow
Yellow rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2015
Nedra
Nedra rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2010
Kady
Kady rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Iris
Iris rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2012
SANDRA RODRIGUEZ
SANDRA RODRIGUEZ rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2015
KC
KC rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Tamara engelking
Tamara engelking rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2013
Dee's Reading nook
Dee's Reading nook rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Hot Like Fire (2 books)
  • The Taming and Liberation of Mariana (Hot Like Fire #1)