Sapphire Blue

Sapphire Blue

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Meghan O'Reiley is the most mysterious and sought-after citizen in Pig Eye Gulch. Yet no one befriends or even fully trusts the beautiful young woman. They seek her out in times of trouble--to heal their sick children or soothe their own ailments--but she is otherwise regarded with superstition and unease. Since her grandmother died, Meghan has carried on, finding solace a...more
Published April 1st 2009 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Sapphire Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sapphire Blue

Vicki Burner
Believable, well written, and would recommend for a delightful getaway into the past, and nature.

well developed characters. a good storyline and plot. enjoyed it all the way through.
sweet, and believable.want to read another of this authors works.
Emily
A fast little love story set in a small mining town. While the overall story was pretty predictable, there were surprising little tidbits throughout that sustained my interest level. I think the author accomplished her goal but the dialogue was SO trite that I had to bump down the rating. People just don't talk like that to each other.
Lindy Couture
Easy read

this was a quick and easy read. I like the fact that it wasn't so involved that I had to flip back to remember who was who and what was what.
Patsy Becker
A good read

A good read

I gave this a 5 star because it was well written and kept me wanting to pick with where I left off every night.
Alanna
Very sweet book. I love strong, independent women characters and Meghan was exactly that but soft enough to love and let someone love her. How she used herbal healing was interesting and her new adventure in bee keeping made me admire the character even more. I loved her "projects". Conner was very admirable and very lovable. It was just an all around sweet, clean read. I also feel as if I need to justify the 3 stars. I felt like the story ended too abruptly. I wanted more of their relationship...more
Susan
Sweet clean historical romance - heavy on the historical, light on the romance
Diana (Bever) Barber
I was looking for the sequel to the "Ruby Red" time-traveling series when I accidentally ordered this one from the library. Wowsers, I cannot remember ANYTHING about it. I thought it was bad when I read the book "Shifting" and could barely squeeze some details of it out of the grey matter. I gave this two stars instead of one. Why? Well, I can't remember anything BAD about the book either. If you decide to read it, could you remind me what it's about? Thanks.
Alana
Jul 29, 2009 Alana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2009
what can i say other than i loved rose, i mean bonnie! learned some new and intresting things i didn't know about natural healing. (get on the editor for missing a few typos). i can't wait for the next book!
Denise Laspina
I ordered this for just $1.00 on my Kindle and was very pleasantly surprised. Not a classic or anything but a really sweet read. I enjoyed it.
Tracie
I loved this book. I loved the main characters. I loved the picture the author created of a time and a town we don't know about.
Kathy
Historical fiction with a little romance. I really liked this book and loved the main character.
Suzanne
Warm and fuzzy ending- strong female characters. Yahoo!
Jocelyn Taylor
Jocelyn Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Beverly A Osmonson
Beverly A Osmonson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Montana Star Unconquerable Callie Wyoming Heather Tears In The Wind Death Is A Habit

“tell you some of this when I had you over for dinner, but the” 0 likes