MONDO CRAMPO
read book

MONDO CRAMPO

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
MONDO CRAMPO is Juliet Cook's first chapbook of 2009, published by Dana Teen Lomax for the dusie kollektiv 3.

15 unruly pussy poems in an off-sized chapbook with a see-through bright red laminate cover, bound by bronzy brads that can barely contain the dangerous nymphomania of it all.

A limited number of frothing at the mouth copies are available at www.BloodPuddingPress.e...more
brad-bound chapbook, 15 pages
Published March 2009 by Dana Teen Lomax, dusie kollektiv

Kathrin Schaeppi
Red slick cover, remember lightning cramps, blood soaking into white sheets, feel butterflies, fallopian tubes and other things in your belly as you are lead through varied fates of womb, ovary, follicle as they take on a life of their own and rule yours.

"in the street. Drivers thought they were bits of road kill
until they skittered away. 'It did not skitter,' claimed one woman
on the local news. 'It moved like a hairless caterpillar, contracting
at warp speed and I felt a flutter like butterflies...more
Kristine Muslim
This is my least favorite chap by Juliet Cook, though I deeply loved her Tongue Like a Stinger and Horrific Confection. Mondo Crampo sounded raw and too angsty for me.
Juliet
Jun 14, 2009 Juliet rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author) Recommends it for: pussylicious nymphs
Shelves: poetry, fishcakes
I sold out of my official copies of MONDO CRAMPO a couple months ago. They were published by Dana Teen Lomax for the dusie kollektiv 3 and were really slick-looking with bright red see-through covers and brad bindery, but alas, they are gone.

Well, I was recently asked for a review copy of MONDO CRAMPO and I remembered that Dana Teen had sent me some extra loose innards that she had leftover after assembling the chapbooks--basically, everything except the sleek red cover piece and the bindery har...more
John Burroughs
John Burroughs marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
May 25, 2010
Misti Rainwater-Lites
Misti Rainwater-Lites marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2010
Stef
Stef marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2010
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2010
Krysta
Krysta marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2009
Todd
Todd added it
Aug 23, 2009
reza
reza marked it as to-read
May 11, 2009
Lightsey
Lightsey marked it as to-read
May 03, 2009
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2009
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2009
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2009
Talia
Talia marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2009
Jason Jeffery
Jason Jeffery marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2009
Nate
Nate marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2009
at Read Write Poem 1 4 Aug 25, 2009 10:43AM
Juliet Cook's first full-length poetry collection--HORRIFIC CONFECTION--is available as a free BlazeVOX ebook!

HORRIFIC CONFECTION

She also has oodles of print and online poetry chapbooks published in a variety of sources.

In addition to being a poet, she is the editor of a one-woman indie press, Blood Pudding Press, which specializes in poetry and artsy little misfit offerings.

She also edits Blood P...more
More about Juliet Cook...
HORRIFIC CONFECTION Planchette The Laura Poems Girl Gang Ectoplasmic Necropolis