Start by marking “Strength Training for Women: Build Stronger Bones, Leaner Muscles and a Firmer Body with Australia's Body Coach” as Want to Read:

2.2  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Paul Collins presents a variety of strength-training exercises specifically designed for women that will not only dramatically improve strength and posture but also aid in fat burning and increase energy levels.
Published September 1st 2008 by Meyer & Meyer Sport (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Strength Training for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strength Training for Women

Kim
May 12, 2009 Kim rated it it was ok
I'm not sure that this book told me anything that I didn't already know about lifting weights, which is why I only gave it 2 stars, but I'm sure it would be a great start for a beginner. It is informative in that regard. I was really looking for something a little more advanced.
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2009
May
May rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2011
Becky
Becky rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2014
Jeanie
Jeanie rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2014

Paul Collins is an Australian fitness coach and author.
More about Paul Collins...