666 Satan 1

666 Satan 1 (O-Parts Hunter #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O-Parts to their full potential, and are known as O.P.T.s (or O-Parts Tacticians). Naturally, O-Parts can be used for both good and evil purposes.

Jio is a young boy with a trag

184 pages
Published December 2001 by ENIX - スクウェア・エニックス

Federiken Masters
May 05, 2011 Federiken Masters rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans de los shonen de peleas.
Recommended to Federiken by: Apellido
Por más veces que me haya recordado a Naruto, sería injusto hablar de influencia de Masashi Kishimito, al menos de una influencia unilateral. Es que tanto los personajes como el estilo de dibujo, la narrativa, las poses, la estética, el trasfondo y un moderado etcétera me recordaron mucho al mangazo de Masashi, pero -como dice el autor en la intro- es lógico que si se trata de hermanos gemelos que crecieron dibujando juntos se va a ver más de un parecido entre ellos. Y el otro graaan parecido qu...more
Philharmonic EightThirty
Pretty cool

It was a light one for me even though it seemed gritty at first. Now and then strands of darkness seeps in as the main character's story slowly hints us on his history which keeps me nosy to find out.

I always like how it suddenly jumps from serious and dramatic to sarcastic humor while there's a crisis on at the same time, well most manga do this I guess but it never gets old with me especially when they throw in a heart-wrench while I'm at it or some uplifting moment when its no-more...more
El Templo de las Mil Puertas
"¿Qué sucedería si viviésemos en un mundo construido sobre las ruinas de una asombrosa civilización anterior, capaz de crear artefactos poderosísimos? Exacto: que enseguida surgirían como hongos hordas de cazatesoros dispuestos a enterrarse en las ruinas hasta las cejas en busca de algún objeto suculento. Esto es lo que sucede en el mundo de 666 Satán, donde nos encontramos con una jovencita, Ruby Crescent, que desea emular a su padre, un famoso cazatesoros desaparecido tiempo atrás. Pero la vid...more
Lareine
Kazoa
A lot of people have said that Seishi's works looks too similar to his twin brother's works(the one who created Naruto), but that's because they are twins. Even so, I still loved this story of 666 Satan. I read the whole series and it's one of those manga in which you can't forget.
Ryan
This manga was created by the brother of Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto. Both series are familiar in many ways, mostly by art and characters. This is a pretty good series. If your looking for a series similiar to Naruto, this is the perfect pick.
Aldorforn
Loved it. Some what like Masashi Kishimoto his twin brother. (That's why Naruto and O-parts Hunter are alike in some ways!) But I'm hooked. Good story line. Good base. Plus it has "The Beast" (666)
معتز
القصة ف بدايتها جيدة، ولطيفة، محبوكة الصنعة، لكن ليس هنالك ما يثير حماستي فيها بعد.
ولكنها ف كل الأحوال جيدة وممتازة لأي شخص يستهويه مانغا الشونين والفانتازيا.
Kerri
Enjoyable, but very flawed, especially with its rushed train wreck of an ending.Too bad, because it had lots of potential.
Andrew E
The whole series is great and the plot is good, its a gud first manga series
Steph
Thae artwork is alright, but I didn't understand the storyline very much.
Tara
I loved this but I really hate when Manga's end like this
Ilib4kids
Call number: YGN KISHIMOTO V.1
Total V.19
Jucchan
I have but two words for this; Pure. Awesomeness!
Mae
Mae added it
Jun 22, 2014
Lyuben
Lyuben marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Somethingpurple
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
He is the younger twin-brother of Masashi Kishimoto (creator of Naruto). The two have been drawing manga together since early childhood, thus their styles are similar. As a result, the two have frequently been accused of copying the other. Seishi, himself, notes that the similarities are not intentional since they were both influenced by many of the same things while the more famous Masashi even a...more
More about Seishi Kishimoto...
O-Parts Hunter 3 (O-Parts Hunter, #3) O-Parts Hunter 2 (O-Parts Hunter, #2) O-Parts Hunter 4 (O-Parts Hunter, #4) O-Parts Hunter 5 (O-Parts Hunter, #5) O-Parts Hunter 6 (O-Parts Hunter, #6)