Start by marking “666 Satan 1” as Want to Read:
666 Satan 1

666 Satan 1 (O-Parts Hunter #1)

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  262 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
In the not too distant future, mankind fights over relics from an ancient civilization called O-Parts, each of which contain incredible powers. Some people with special abilities are able to use the O-Parts to their full potential, and are known as O.P.T.s (or O-Parts Tacticians). Naturally, O-Parts can be used for both good and evil purposes.

Jio is a young boy with a trag

184 pages
Published December 2001 by ENIX - スクウェア・エニックス

To ask other readers questions about 666 Satan 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 666 Satan 1

Federiken Masters
Dec 20, 2014 Federiken Masters rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans de los shonen de peleas.
Recommended to Federiken by: Apellido
Por más veces que me haya recordado a Naruto, sería injusto hablar de influencia de Masashi Kishimito, al menos de una influencia unilateral. Es que tanto los personajes como el estilo de dibujo, la narrativa, las poses, la estética, el trasfondo y un moderado etcétera me recordaron mucho al mangazo de Masashi, pero -como dice el autor en la intro- es lógico que si se trata de hermanos gemelos que crecieron dibujando juntos se va a ver más de un parecido entre ellos. Y el otro graaan parecido qu ...more
Philharmonic EightThirty
Pretty cool

It was a light one for me even though it seemed gritty at first. Now and then strands of darkness seeps in as the main character's story slowly hints us on his history which keeps me nosy to find out.

I always like how it suddenly jumps from serious and dramatic to sarcastic humor while there's a crisis on at the same time, well most manga do this I guess but it never gets old with me especially when they throw in a heart-wrench while I'm at it or some uplifting moment when its no-more
Carson Miller
Sep 14, 2015 Carson Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ruby Crescent is a treasure hunter who runs across Jio Freed, an orphan who wants to rule the world so nobody can make fun of him and so he can have all the money he wants. In this world, there are ancient tools that have extraordinary power(called O-Parts) and only certain people can use these(OPTs[O-Part Tacticians]), turns out Jio Freed is one of those powerful people and uses and O-Part called Zero made from the bones of his old master who happened to be a wolf who was also an OPT. Jio is a ...more
El Templo
"¿Qué sucedería si viviésemos en un mundo construido sobre las ruinas de una asombrosa civilización anterior, capaz de crear artefactos poderosísimos? Exacto: que enseguida surgirían como hongos hordas de cazatesoros dispuestos a enterrarse en las ruinas hasta las cejas en busca de algún objeto suculento. Esto es lo que sucede en el mundo de 666 Satán, donde nos encontramos con una jovencita, Ruby Crescent, que desea emular a su padre, un famoso cazatesoros desaparecido tiempo atrás. Pero la vid ...more
Lareine
Jul 20, 2014 Lareine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fidia
Aug 26, 2015 Fidia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: th-2015
terlalu mengira bakal sangat wah. Tapi sampai akhir volume belum dapet sesuatu yang spesial. Baca ini jadi keinget Naruto haha
Pola alur terlalu cepat disampaikan. Jio terlalu kuat sejak awal. Hubungannya dengan Jin juga diperbaiki dengan sangat cepat. Kepercayaan Jio kepada Ruby juga diperoleh sangat cepat. Tapi, karena temanya jadi tetep pengen lanjutin baca.
Peter Dean
May 04, 2016 Peter Dean rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good book from the brother of the creator of Naruto, I read like the first two of these and then stopped reading them, kinda hard to keep up with mangas and animes when they go on for hours and hours and hours and... you get the idea.
Dony Grayman
Recopilatorio que incluye los capítulos 1 al 3, el primer "Catálogo de O-Parts", Diseños preliminares de los personajes y una introducción del traductor, Marc Bernabé.
Alex Gonzalez
I haven't read enough of this manga, but I liked what I read just the same.
Kazoa
Mar 16, 2012 Kazoa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lot of people have said that Seishi's works looks too similar to his twin brother's works(the one who created Naruto), but that's because they are twins. Even so, I still loved this story of 666 Satan. I read the whole series and it's one of those manga in which you can't forget.
Ryan
Feb 26, 2011 Ryan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This manga was created by the brother of Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto. Both series are familiar in many ways, mostly by art and characters. This is a pretty good series. If your looking for a series similiar to Naruto, this is the perfect pick.
Aldorforn
Oct 12, 2010 Aldorforn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Some what like Masashi Kishimoto his twin brother. (That's why Naruto and O-parts Hunter are alike in some ways!) But I'm hooked. Good story line. Good base. Plus it has "The Beast" (666)
معتز
Feb 18, 2012 معتز rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
القصة ف بدايتها جيدة، ولطيفة، محبوكة الصنعة، لكن ليس هنالك ما يثير حماستي فيها بعد.
ولكنها ف كل الأحوال جيدة وممتازة لأي شخص يستهويه مانغا الشونين والفانتازيا.
Kerri
Enjoyable, but very flawed, especially with its rushed train wreck of an ending.Too bad, because it had lots of potential.
Andrew E
May 05, 2010 Andrew E rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The whole series is great and the plot is good, its a gud first manga series
Steph
Dec 18, 2008 Steph rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Thae artwork is alright, but I didn't understand the storyline very much.
Tara
Jun 15, 2011 Tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this but I really hate when Manga's end like this
Ilib4kids
Oct 15, 2014 Ilib4kids rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: f-gnovel
Call number: YGN KISHIMOTO V.1
Total V.19
Jucchan
Apr 21, 2011 Jucchan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I have but two words for this; Pure. Awesomeness!
Diamond Dyer
Sep 26, 2012 Diamond Dyer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Jio Freed = Beast
Whelan
Whelan rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Adria
Adria rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Becky Holste
Becky Holste rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Otto Granath
Otto Granath rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Gary Nealy, Jr.
Gary Nealy, Jr. rated it really liked it
May 29, 2016
Daniel Starzec
Daniel Starzec rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Scotoma
Scotoma rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Bee
Bee marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
  • X-Men: FF
  • Shaman King, Vol. 10: The Song of Doom
  • Black Cat, Volume 15
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 56 (Bleach, #56)
  • Aria, Volume 1 (Aria, #1)
  • +Anima 8 (+Anima, #8)
  • Tegami Bachi, Vol. 9
  • GetBackers, Volume 1
  • NARUTO - ナルト- カカシ秘伝 氷天の雷 [Naruto: Kakashi Hiden — Hyōten no Ikazuchi] (Naruto Secret Chronicles, #1: Kakashi's Story: Lightning in the Icy Sky)
  • Rave Master, Vol. 33
He is the younger twin-brother of Masashi Kishimoto (creator of Naruto). The two have been drawing manga together since early childhood, thus their styles are similar. As a result, the two have frequently been accused of copying the other. Seishi, himself, notes that the similarities are not intentional since they were both influenced by many of the same things while the more famous Masashi even a ...more
More about Seishi Kishimoto...

O-Parts Hunter (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • O-Parts Hunter 2 (O-Parts Hunter, #2)
  • O-Parts Hunter 3 (O-Parts Hunter, #3)
  • O-Parts Hunter 4 (O-Parts Hunter, #4)
  • O-Parts Hunter 5 (O-Parts Hunter, #5)
  • O-Parts Hunter 6 (O-Parts Hunter, #6)
  • O-Parts Hunter 7 (O-Parts Hunter, #7)
  • O-Parts Hunter 8 (O-Parts Hunter, #8)
  • O-Parts Hunter 9 (O-Parts Hunter, #9)
  • O-Parts Hunter 10 (O-Parts Hunter, #10)
  • O-Parts Hunter 11 (O-Parts Hunter, #11)