Start by marking “Os Cinco na Casa em Ruínas” as Want to Read:
Os Cinco na Casa em Ruínas

Os Cinco na Casa em Ruínas (Famous Five #15)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  3,896 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Tudo começou quando o Tim apareceu com um enorme golpe numa orelha. Quem adivinharia que um facto tão banal daria origem a mais uma aventura? A casa em Ruínas, o rapaz desconhecido, misteriosos ruídos, não menos misteriosas luzes, e eis os Cinco na pista de qualquer coisa que não compreendem – e que certamente terão de decifrar. Porque motivo alguém quer assustar os pequen ...more
Published 1960 by Empresa Nacional de Publicidade (first published 1956)

To ask other readers questions about Os Cinco na Casa em Ruínas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Os Cinco na Casa em Ruínas

Kirsti
Unusually for the five, this story begins with George alone having a minor adventure with Timmy. He gets a cut on his ear, and George, determined to get people to stop laughing at him, packs up and decides to camp out for a few days. Soon she is joined by Anne, who while camping at night, sees unusual lights floating near a wrecked cottage. The next night it rains and the girls are forced to seek shelter there, and are watched by persons unknown. It is only then that the boys show up unexpectedl ...more
Prashansa
Well the book was okay. The two twins, don't remember the name, were really exciting. When the Five discovered that bag which had the blue prints, I was feeling that now the adventure is over. But when they didn't find the blue prints, I thought that the adventure is still not over. At the beginning, the novel was really boring as Julian and Dick were not there. But they came and the novel too came to life. I would give this book 2 stars**.
John
As with all Famous Five books, this is of the same trusted and successful formula.

I loved these books as a child and I am delighted that my girls loved them as children too.

The stories are adventures of a byegone age, yet still hold the attention of children, around the world...... they have stood the test of time well - and for a great reason.

The stories are plausible, fun, adventurous and contain an excellent mix of young characters... with a little bit of everyone in each of them - something
Hanif
Petualangan KELIMA BELAS mereka yang seru dan mengasyikkan!

Lima Sekawan pergi berkemah di dekat reruntuhan rumah tua. Tapi benarkah rumah itu tak ada penghuninya? Soalnya di malam hari Anne mendengar bunyi-bunyian aneh. Waktu ia memberitahu yang lainnya, mereka tak percaya. Sampai mereka melihat sinar menyeramkan di tengah malam...
Jibin
i liked this book because of the ghostly sounds and imagining it it was like lights in the stadium this book was about stolen blueprints which are very important and the blueprints were taken underground in a tunnel

jibin
Kevin
I read these books when I was ten years old or so. They tell me that Enid Blyton was racist. I didn't get the feeling when I read the books.. Perhaps I was too young to see it.
Saaniya
First book I ever read. Every chapter felt like an achievement
Jessica J.
crecí leyendo sus libros y me sirvieron bien
David Sarkies
Nov 29, 2014 David Sarkies rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who reminisce on their childhood
Recommended to David by: My Dad
Shelves: mystery
Bad guys and scientific secrets - a standard Famous Five adventure
19 June 2013

I guess the reason I found this book okay was not so much that I read it after finishing Hemmingway but rather because of the silly incident with regards to the twins. Okay, many of you will probably suggest that this is just Enid Blyton having a bit of fun with some twins, but I my suspension of disbelief simply did not work. Okay, I had pretty much worked out that they were twins, but questioned how the Famous Five,
Jessie Dance
A simple book that contained another joy whilst reading throughout the noon, being only 16 I didnt really see this books as a child but they did bring out a cartoon version on telly which i fell in love with and when i found this book on my shelf i fell in love too, i love following the plot and how the story builds and i really love the characters and feel like i personally know them. This book was just an all round good read.
Jake Collins
I appreciate George and Anne's mini-adventure at the start of the story, but after that it's pretty standard Famous Five fare.
Lili
Book I loved and since children and grandchildren adore, everyone of Blyton's books are enjoyable readable and loved by all
Emily
i thought that it was a good book. I found that at the beginning it was quite boring without dick and Julian but when they came they made the book come alive. it is just like any other of the series with the five going off and getting dragged off into the middle of an unexpected mystery, that they then solve. it is a good book but don't expect any thing not seen before in others in the series.
Vivi
apapun judulnya.. yg penting lima sekawan nya Enid Blyton.. pasti bakal dibaca.. Bener2 ngebawa ku menjadi bagian dari mereka.
The Famous five, they are.. julian, ann, dick, george, n timmy.
Imajinasi masa kecilku dibangun oleh mereka..
Jalan ceritanya biasanya dimulai saat para sepupu2 itu bertemu di musim panas.
Trus yg seru banget itu edisi khususnya, kita sebagai pembaca bisa ikut berpetualang bersama. krn edisi khusus itu menyediakan perlengkapan petualangan seperti peta, kartu2, bekal makanan,
Faa
George was alone with Timmy for a start. Then came along Anne to find her and both of them stayed at the camp side. When Julian and Dick arrived, they started to go around the campside and were in search for a boy named Jet which they met previously. It turned out that they were actually 2 twin boys and the nearby abandon farmhouse was not abandon after all. Determined as always, Five busied themselves to find out about the old house and the people they saw at night.
Tammi Doyle
Look, Enid, you are a magician at creating worlds of intrigue, granted, but no author today would get away with such formulaic repetition. Still, kids are like goldfish so it's no surprise they enjoy going around again and again. The twins in this tale were a stretch too far. Even my 8 year old couldn't believe the Five could be so dense as to not guess they weren't one and the same person.
Guthers
Always liked the ones where the 5 were on holiday somewhere other than Kirrin Cottage or the Island, and this was one of the more interesting, with the twin 'paradox' and the spooky lights and noises.

I have found when rereading them as adults that my mental images of the action have changed from childhood, which is very confusing.
Neja
These books (Famous five) are hands down one of my favorite books from my childhood. All those adventures and mystery …and those sandwiches they always packed! aww, just the best! I would love to read one of these again. To bring back those memories..memories of first experiences with reading books.
Caroline
Read this series as a child (25 - 30 years ago!) so rating it as I remember it.

4 stars - Really liked it
Sarah M
This is one of the first books I ever remember reading alone, and will always have a soft spot in my heart. It remains one of my favourites out of the Famous Five series and was a wonderful book to read when I was young and still is just as enjoyable today.
Ike
inget waktu masih cilik..hihihi..harga buku cuma 3rb..g punya semua serinya..tau kalo matahari terbenam lebih lama di eropa tuh tau dari buku ini..bayangin aja jam 10 malem matahari baru terbenam..wuihh keren ya..
Mariana
Este livro conseguiu um feito estranho: lembro-me de tê-lo adorado mas não guardo grandes memórias da história. Mesmo assim, só pelas sensações que tenho quando me lembro dele: 4 estrelas!
Aakash
It is most interesting detective book by Enid Blyton.
How they catch the solution to solve the solution that was most interesting part of that book.
But,I like it very much.
Manasi
I remember my mother bought me this novel in order to inculcate the habit of reading into me. This was the first novel I ever read and I loved it and love reading now.
It is interesting that for some of this book that the famous five weren't always together and although they a re good on their own they are great together.
Nira
Guy and Harry were twins of the most insane ...
Because if Harry bath he always invites Guy ... Because Harry was afraid of water.
Srivardhan Ramesh
wow! these people are GREAT! the mystery is..........unspeakable and dumbfounding. i suspect timmy is real cute. :)
Dave The
Re-reading books from my past might not be the best of ideas. I enjoyed some of them back then, but now!
Kirei
My first Enid Blyton book. Very similar to the Boxcar Children Mysteries, but better quality.
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • The Secret of Skeleton Island (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #6)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • Uma Aventura na Praia (Uma Aventura, #33)
  • Summer Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #14)
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw ...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)