Start by marking “The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain

The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Plain, poor and inexperienced, Jude struggles to hold down a full-time job as well as being guardian to her brother's three little children. So she can't believe her eyes when she opens her front door to handsome Luca Di Rossi, the man whom the newspapers call the world's most notorious playboy!Jude knows that in any other circumstances, wealthy, powerful Luca wouldn't loo ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents Extra #45, 185 pages
Published March 2009 by Harlequin Books (first published January 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Man the blurb is a bit misleading. They make Jude seem like a wallflower. She really isn't. She's got a PhD (ladies who are looking for HP heroines with a higher education and a good career read this one), she's got a nice place to live, and I would consider her successful. She sounds pretty attractive to me. Not drop dead gorgeous, but an attractive woman. She just feels like she's not attractive at times because of her mother's overbearing ways. So I wouldn't exactly call her a Plain Jane alth ...more
Emily
Playboy billionaire Luca Di Rossi is in need of a wife, one with a ready made family would do nicely as a solution to his current problem. Although he had a plan in place for a marriage of convience, he had not expected to stumble upon Jude. Jude who most recently became the guardian of her deceased brothers little children. Luca believes in fate, but he also believes in letting Jude figure out that they were meant to be on her terms. Proposing frequently and inserting himself into are just the ...more
Tracie
Not a bad story. I liked premise which seemed a bit different.

I found the title and the blurb to be misleading. I didn't find anything ruthless about the H or his relationship with the h. Actually I enjoyed the parts where he spent with the h and her family.

I just found the insta-lust followed quickly by the insta-love to be a bit unbelievable and a little too fast.
Vanessa
Luca Di Rossi Gianluca wants to retain custody of his little girl from her dead mother’s family. He doesn’t want the child around her nasty grandmother at all, so he needs to have a wife and preferably one with kids to make his stand more solid. Luca is a very rich, playboy and he needs to show that he has a settled down life that would be good for a child. Luca doesn’t like to explain his actions he feels that he shouldn’t be questioned as he would never lead you wrong.

Dr. Jude Lucas is guardi
LadyTechie
I enjoyed the verbal sparring in this book though occasionally I found the wording awkward.
Lenore Kosinski
3.5 stars -- I really enjoyed the passionate bantering and arguing/bickering between Jude and Luca.... I LOVED how Jude wouldn't cower to Luca, and frequently put him in his place. She was definitely a perfect match for Luca. The children were kind of side notes, but in the end that didn't bother me.... Even the big climatic misunderstanding was resolved in a way where I still forgave both characters and believed it.... So all in all enjoyable read.
Theresa
The bickering between the two protagonists were really obnoxious. And even though the heroine was supposed to be this strong, independent, educated working woman with a career she "worked hard for" - she (unsurprisingly) acted like a petulant child with little to no backbone at all. I originally rated this a 2 star out of 5, but after thinking about it, I'm going to give it a 1 star out of 5.
Tonya Warner
Jude is left custody of her 3 nieces and nephew. Despite being a psycologist and having written a book on child care, she is ou of her depths when it comes to putting that knowledge to actual use. Being shown up by the devastatingly handsome playboy Luca is really too muc.h.

A delightful story.
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Bianca
Bianca added it
Jun 02, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Maametima
Maametima marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jadwa
Jadwa added it
Dec 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Though lacking much authentic Welsh blood, Kim Lawrence comes from English-Irish stock. She was born and brought up in North Wales. She returned there when she married, and her sons were both born on Anglesey, an island off the coast. Though not isolated, Anglesey is a little off the beaten track, but lively Dublin, which Kim loves, is only a short ferry ride away. Today they live on the farm her ...more
More about Kim Lawrence...
Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon Beauty and the Greek The Brunelli Baby Bargain Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)