Start by marking “Feng Shui Life Coach: Become the Person You've Always Wanted to Be with Feng Shui” as Want to Read:

The ancient art of feng shui has long been used to maximize the energy of homes and living spaces. Now expert author Simon Brown shows you how to use the same principles to heal and transform your inner space, just as it works on the rooms in which you live and work.

Featuring step-by-step instructions and guidance on defining your goals and becoming sensitive to the ener
Published April 1st 2009 by Godsfield (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Feng Shui Life Coach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feng Shui Life Coach

Amanda
Apr 02, 2009 Amanda rated it it was ok
Shelves: feng-shui-books
Of all the feng shui books I have read, this is my least favorite. The title is misleading, and the information is rather sweeping in generalities. Approaches like this make feng shui seem confusing. I gave it 2 stars because I think there is always something to learn from an author's point-of-view; however, I would not recommend it to anyone.
Silvia
Nov 05, 2012 Silvia is currently reading it

Somebody gave me thus book. I have never read feng shui books before. Hope I like it ... Let you know soon
Alia
Alia rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2013
Pernille Bendixen
Pernille Bendixen rated it liked it
May 05, 2015
Renata Ward
Renata Ward rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Raquel
Raquel rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
Mr CP
Mr CP rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Lynn Jones
Lynn Jones rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Ana Gutierrez
Ana Gutierrez rated it it was ok
May 29, 2015
Steph.
Steph. marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2011
Jennifer Carey
Jennifer Carey marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
Lesley
Lesley marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2012
Denika Clay
Denika Clay marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2012
Jeffrey Ning
Jeffrey Ning marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Jennifer Emmer
Jennifer Emmer marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Deby Jizi
Deby Jizi is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Sandra Verónica
Sandra Verónica marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Klara Maučec
Klara Maučec marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
From the authors website:

I studied macrobiotics in nineteen eighty in London and went to the USA to study with Michio Kushi, Aveline Kushi, Shizuko Yamamoto and Denny Waxman. Whilst there I ran the Macrobiotic Association of Philadelphia. Returning to London I became the director of London's Community Health Foundation, the leading macrobiotic centre in the UK, from 1986 to 1993. I co-authored ‘A
More about Simon G. Brown...