Birth Control Is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and Also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!

1.62 of 5 stars 1.62  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  68 reviews
This is a Holy Spirit Manuscript book: when you buy this book you will be reading a Holy Spirit directed book from God & Christ Jesus. THIS BOOK IS GODS HOLYSPIRIT VOICE: THE CALL FOR ALL CHRISTIANS & CHURCHES TO REPENT FROM ALL THEIR SINS: EVEN FROM FALSE CHRIST TEACHINGS. BIRTH CONTROL SINS HAVE CURSE THE CHURCH WITH SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM & FALSE WORSHIP. RESULT...more
Published December 26th 2007 by Authorhouse

Vanessa
I've never done this before but I'm going to give this five stars despite never having read nor purchased this for a few obvious reasons.

1.) The cover is freaking awesome. Why pay good money to some liberal elite photographer or graphic artist to design a cover when you have an Olan Mills studio right in your hometown?

2.) The title needs a spoiler warning.

3.) The author hearts exclamation marks but hates apostrophe's!!

4.) May or may not be written ENTIRELY IN CAPS.

5.) I'm not sure but since the...more
Books Ring Mah Bell
May 22, 2012 Books Ring Mah Bell added it
Recommended to Books Ring Mah Bell by: seizure, of course.
There are several pictures that need to be here... because they are worth 1,000 words, and this book leaves me somewhat speechless.

so...

Yes, I have used that before, but it seems appropriate here.

and

I mean really.
Petra X
WHOREDOM PROSPERITY JOBS

Jesus wept. I mean that both in the common usage sense, of an expletive and that this book, more or less dedicated to him, would have made him weep that this is how his message is interpreted.

That said, the author is very amusing once you get past the 1000+ pages of CAPS, the peculiar use of > * and < as punctuation and the endless repetition.

The author hates, more than anything, skinny women, and praises the full-figure motherly shape continually. She thinks homos...more
Cory
Jan 27, 2011 Cory added it
ALL THE WORDS IN THIS BOOK READ LIKE THIS. IT FEELS LIKE SHE IS YELLING AT ME.
John
Jul 21, 2012 John rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Self-flagellants & English teachers
Shelves: farce
Ms. Strong-Anderson, please turn your Caps Lock key OFF!

Some time ago, a witty colleague asked me if I had seen author Ms. Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson's epic 648-page "masterpiece" Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!, and I had to reply that I had not. I was told by my friend where to look, so I did, and I read some of the reviews. But at the price asked by the author, all I could do was shake my head, as it seemed to be quite a p...more
Circus Princess
Stupidass picture: "If you love Satanas, keep scrolling. If you love Jesus, like and share!"
Me: *keeps scrolling*
Jesus: Bro! Dafuq? Y U no love meh? D:
Me: Don't take like that, dude. It's nothin personal. You know we tight.
Jesus: But you didn't like the picture!
Me: Wait for it.
Satan: *few seconds later* IT WAS MEEE!!!! ~I~ made the picture as a test! Do you see, Jebus, how nobody loves you? MUAHAAHAHAHA!
Me: Satan, you really have to work on healthier ways of boosting your self-esteem.
Traveller
It's people like this who just has anybody with any sense shaking their heads in disbelief... the text doesn't even seem coherent.

I quote: EVEN FROM FALSE CHRIST TEACHINGS. BIRTH CONTROL SINS HAVE CURSE THE CHURCH WITH SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM & FALSE WORSHIP. RESULTING IN THE PERSECUTIONS: AGAINST THE HOLY PEOPLE. THIS BOOK MAY BE REVISED: BECAUSE OF COMPUTER DICTATORS: MANY WORDS IN THIS BOOK: MADE HAVE BEEN CHANGED:

Yaye for computer dictators!

This gets one star for speaking out against birth c...more
Sean DeLauder
The Holy Spirit must need two things:

1) an editor.
2) a keyboard where the shift key doesn't stick.*

Footnotes:
*Thing 2) can be dismissed if the audiobook requires the narrator to shout all capitalized text. Gilbert Gottfried seems to me the best choice for this task.
Dinjolina
Mar 25, 2012 Dinjolina marked it as avoid
Shelves: sperm-is-evil
Oh. Oooooh!
I get it! Random impregnation and overpopulation is so cool!
Wohooo!! Rock on!

I wonder…is it as cool , or more cool to have gazillion kids come out of your uterus while it stretches like the proverbial bubble gum in to a sad lumpy mass?
I am…not…sure…but seeing as how contraception is a sin, I seem to NEED a couple of episiotomies. A year.
Yah…I can not…wait.

description

Bottom line?
description

If only I could rate it less then one star. Like...minus stars.
Over and out.
Robert Beveridge
Ms. Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson, BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! (AuthorHouse, 2008)

I am doing something I absolutely never do with this book: I am writing the review as I go along, because there are so many precious quotes that I want to use here I'll go through an entire notebook if I wait until I'm finished to kick this off. As I write these opening words, I'm only about thirty pages into this monstrosity, but there's absol...more
Joshua Nomen-Mutatio
Jan 23, 2012 Joshua Nomen-Mutatio marked it as too-insane-for-reading
Recommends it for: Comedians, Masochists
Taking a place alongside How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way? this is also a true classic in the canon of Bat Guano Mental Illness Literature. I've read the first two pages on GoogleBooks and skimmed through some more of its 648 pages in horror and disbelief, accompanied by nervous laughter, and in a kind of awe at the sheer fact of its existence--imagining and acknowledging that a human being actually wrote this, and apparently wrote...more
Nicole
Jul 20, 2012 Nicole added it
Shelves: wtf
I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK. >I HAVE ONLY READ THE REVIEWS AND THE SAMPLE PAGES PROVIDED ON AMAZON!!! I WOULD NEVER READ THIS< BOOK. HOWEVER: IT HAS GIVEN ME A NEW APPRECIATION FOR ALL CAPS TYPING. IT MAKES ME FEEL POWERFUL ANDI FEEL LIKE I'M REALLY ABLE TO DRIVE> MY POINT: ACROSS!! I ALSO ENJOY USING NEW PUNCTUATION SUCH AS > AND < RANDOMLY IN MY SENTENCES. AND I HAVE LEARNED THAT IF I MISSPELL SOMETHING>> IT IS OK TO JUST: LEAVE IT. I LEARNED A FEW NEW WORDS WHILE L...more
julio is a red panda
the spirit of whoredom compelled me to TL;DR that blurb after the capslock key got stuck
⚣ Marco Manganiello ⚣
The cover!!!

OMFG!!! *snorts in disbelief*

PS:
The bad news: It's not a joke! Klick
The good news: It's a bargain: only $140.11!!!

#megafacepalm
Christina Wilder
Oct 25, 2012 Christina Wilder marked it as use-as-kindling
This book is listed as $150 on Amazon.

Lillie
WOW! FIRST OF ALL, LET ME JUST SAY THAT I AM THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED. NO, REALLY! WHY, YOU MAY ASK. WELL, I'LL TELL YOU.

FOR ONE THING, I JUST WANT TO FLAT OUT CONGRADULATE THE AUTHOR FOR ACHIEVING WHAT I THOUGHT TO BE UNACHIEVABLE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WAS EVER ABLE TO READ AN ENTIRE BOOK BY JUST READING THE COVER. TOTALLY AWESOME, IF YOU ASK ME. AND TALK ABOUT THE GRAPHIC DESIGNING FOR THE COVER. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE AUTHOR. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO HAVE SOME COVER...more
Zoe Russo
Jul 02, 2011 Zoe Russo added it
Shelves: reviewed
I would just like to thank the author of this book for making me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair. No, I have not read this, and I have no desire to read it. But seeing the title of this book just made my day. As Albert Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Trisha Harrington
I CAN MIMIC THIS AUTHORS LOVE OF CAP LOCKS. LETS HOPE THIS BOOK SELLS A MILLION COPIES AND WE CAN ALL LEARN THE WONDER OF THE CAP LOCK. YES I AM BEING SARCASTIC!!!

Dray
I've never read this book, but it gets five stars for sheer biblical truth. In "THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES" birth control is a sin. In pagan marriages or ouside of wedlock, birth control is okay. Lord know we don't need anymore heathens running around. - Leviticus 64:13
Terri Lynn
I couldn't resist. I have studied enough psychology to be fascinated by people so brainwashed- in this case by christian mythology- that they go completely crazy. My main thought here was to wonder how long this woman has been off of her medication and why the doctor has not had her locked up for intensive therapy to try to restore her brain. Alas, apparently no one cares enough to try to help this poor deranged woman get a grip and get her back on her meds

If you have not had the misfortune to a...more
Ciaran
OMG THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED! WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL! SOMEONE BRING A KEG, I WANT A BIG PARTY!

Seriously though, I can only hope this is a massive exercise in trolling but I fear it's meant to be taken as gospel (like the author claims).
Ashley
Mar 13, 2012 Ashley marked it as to-read
WHY is this book consisting of 648 pages when it's pretty much summed up by the really un-blatant, totally subtle title?

Also, this "book" takes the cake for top 3 best book covers EVER. (not singling it out as THE top, I still have long ways to go in my life, many more book covers to flip. I will thereby only declare it to be THE top book cover EVER on my d-bed.)

In Singapore we'd really liken the book cover to a relatively shoddy maid agency advertisement in the weekday classifieds. Also this pi...more
Bronwyn
LOL at all of this.

And how do I get the "read" shelf unmarked. Because I've never read this and never will.

ETA: She has to be trolling.
Emma Sea
Oct 17, 2012 Emma Sea marked it as wtf
The only book where an all-cap rant in the blurb seems completely appropriate.
♔ Leah.
Jul 25, 2011 ♔ Leah. marked it as shall-never-read-ever
I really like her weave, that's why I had to add it.
Matt
Sep 05, 2009 Matt added it
Shelves: the-worst
what a beautiful and succinct title! pure poetry.
Jen
Feb 21, 2012 Jen marked it as will-never-read
Before I saw this book, I did not have a "will never read" shelf.
Despair Speaking
There are so many things wrong with this book that I can't help but think we should have a mass burning of it and cleanse the world from it instead of other evil material. This is also evil. It's making God look selfish, supernatural dictator.

I'm a Christian and yet I'm shaking my head so hard at this rate my vision will be permanently blurry.

Seriously?

The verses you used don't even apply. Your points make no sense. Your demands are ridiculous and insane. You're the reason why there are people w...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose
  • The Raie'Chaelia
  • High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton
  • The Secret Life of E.L. James
  • When Destiny Knocks (Destiny Saga, #1)
  • America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag
  • Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography
  • Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought
  • Kardashian Konfidential
  • League of Strays
  • Come, the Dark: Cordovae's Journey (Forever Girl, #2)
  • The Way Things Ought to Be
  • The O'Reilly Factor: The Good, the Bad, and the Completely Ridiculous in American Life