Start by marking “Hearts of Stone” as Want to Read:
Hearts of Stone

Hearts of Stone

This book is not written by any great writer who wants to capture your attention with simple words. This book is written by a simple person who wants to capture you with the word of God. This book is what I was told in my dreams to tell you. All of my life I have had dreams of angels and God. I was told the world is filled with sin and hate and that is the reason I was ...more
Published October 22nd 2008 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Hearts of Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts of Stone

Farrah
Mar 09, 2009 Farrah rated it it was ok
Gessner shares her dreams as she believes they are messages from God. After reading this book, it makes one stop to think about previous dreams and how they could have applied to their own lives; at least I know I did. Perhaps God is sending us messages of what we should be doing and dreams is just another channel in which HE can speak to us.

This is not a book I would normally pick up and buy but it was still interesting. It would have been an interesting coffee chat with the author in person.

A
Shannon McGee
Dec 07, 2010 Shannon McGee rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2010
What this this is is not so much as a book but a small journal of Mrs. Gessner’s dreams that she claims come straight from God. She says many times the things she dreams warn her of whats to happen 2 weeks later..

It’s not that I do not believe Mrs. Gessner. I believe that Mrs. Gessner believes what info she has come across in sleep state is true. When I read what she has written of her dreams and connection with God I am not sure what to believe. She wrote this book as a warning for things to co
Archie Whitehill
Archie Whitehill rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
Pat
Pat added it
Aug 29, 2009
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2011