Start by marking “Serious as Dog Dirt” as Want to Read:
Serious as Dog Dirt

Serious as Dog Dirt

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  15 reviews
You've seen him on the big screen. You've watched him on the small screen. But never before has Bam Margera exposed himself like this.

Famous for his cringe-worthy, laugh-out-loud daredevil stunts, he has thrilled and revolted audiences nationwide with his relentless antics. Now, for the first time, Bam shares his private writings, never-before-seen personal photos, drawing
Published November 17th 2009 by MTV Books (first published October 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Serious as Dog Dirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serious as Dog Dirt

Cici
I HAVE to give it a 5-star because I LOVE BAM!!!
This is more like a scrapbook, with tons of pictures and his handwritting on notebook paper or papernapkins or anything else he could find to write on. If you are a huge fan of Jackass or Viva la Bam or all his other shit, you'll basically know most of what's in this book.
If you are a fan, you should definetly check it out, if you aren't, don't bother you will be appalled, there is no sensors in the book. I would not recommend it for the younger
Chasity
I got this book for Christmas because I totally idolize Bam Margera as a skater and adreniline junkie.Within the first few pages of his calendars I thought it was the best thing ever.You get a deep look inside Bam and see that he isnt just a boozed up skater.He's real and I love that.I think the best part was where he described the taxi driver taking him two hours in the wrong direction on his way to meet with The 69 Eyes.For fans of Bam I really think you'd enjoy this.Go out and get this.
Asha
I thought this was going to be an actual book but it was really just a collection of pictures. There are pages with Bam's handwritten notes but they are messy, hard to read, and often covered with pictures. The pictures are cool and there are a bunch of calendar pages outlining Bam's everyday life but other than that nothing really special. If you're a die-hard fan of Bam I'd suggest it, but if you're looking for more depth this isn't for you.
Brightfeather
I honestly didnt know what to expect when i got this book...
But i really enjoyed it, i found it scatty and all over the place just as i imagine Bam is in real life, but i loved that it was in his own hand, and the calenders were brilliant, what a lovely yet small glimpse into his world. Ill be honest and say i would have liked there to have been a bit more...
The photos were also really good.
Ivy Margera
I love Bam with all my heart, and I found this book perfect. Who cares if it has a lot of pictures? He tells awesome stories from way back when Jackass was just starting out as a TV show, all the way to around 2006! I'm definitely going to read it again, and again, and again, until I have it completely memorized! Amazing, 5 stars. ♥
Katrina Henrich
I loved how the book was like reading Bam's diary. I loved the pictures and the layout. The only negative thing I have to say is that some of the news articles and diary entries are cut off so it makes it difficult to read some of the stories. I would love it if Bam would release a biography of his life.
Lucas
Not great, but not terrible. Exactly what you'd expect from this guy. I received it as a birthday gift shortly after its release from my fiancee, and the both of us have always liked Bam's shows, cKy, etc. Not worth the money, but as a gift, it's a good time to flip through.
Linds
Jan 23, 2013 Linds rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: die hard fans of Bam Margera only
This isn't really a book. It's Bam's pictures and xerox copies of his day planner. Flip through it at the bookstore, don't spend your money on it.
Jonathan Bragg
this was more like a scrapbook than anything. I was a little disappointed.
Jeff bracken
really good i liked all the jackass stories and how it was all bams writings and pics
Karen Samples
I love bam and when I got this book in the mail it was a delightful surprise.i enjoyed it
Daisay
I loved it. It's the perfect book for a CKY fan
Danielle
i loved it :)
Sami Priest
It was awesome.
Makayla
Makayla marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Leeah Taylor
Leeah Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Cassie G
Cassie G marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Madeleine Mcroberts
Madeleine Mcroberts marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Rt6156
Rt6156 marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
Oct 16, 2014
Olivia Jensen aarup
Olivia Jensen aarup marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Tanner
Tanner marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Lillie
Lillie marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
  • RECollection, Vol. 1
  • Rushmore
  • Stella, Princess of the Sky
  • High Voltage Tattoo
  • It's Happy Bunny: Life. Get One.
  • A Sky Full of Kindness
  • The Third Wife
  • Sneezy the Snowman
  • Canyon of Dreams: The Magic and the Music of Laurel Canyon
Autographed "Serious As Dog Dirt"