Start by marking “Dance of Seduction” as Want to Read:
Dance of Seduction

Dance of Seduction

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  206 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Tracking her was easy. Staying out of her bed-that's the hard part. On the run from her past and her overprotective brother, Ellie has had a taste of freedom-and likes it. Nothing can make her go home. Not even when the man she's always longed for shows up to drag her there. His wicked grins and irresistible dimples won't work. But she knows something else about Luke: He d ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Samhain (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Dance of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance of Seduction

Auntee
Jun 30, 2009 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of hot contemporary romance
Recommended to Auntee by: Fan of the author
This was a pretty quick, easy read, with a couple of hot moments in it. But nothing about it was all that compelling to me--it was just okay. I don't know if it was the fact that there wasn't enough plot for me, the characters didn't really 'grab' me, or a combination of the two. Maybe my expectations were too high, but all I know is that this one didn't particularly wow me, like most of Elle Kennedy's books.

Twenty-four year old Ellie's a ballerina, with a fiancee and a very bright future ahead
Tana
Well this was a very touching book. Semi-sexual. Definitely has its ups and downs. Love the story though shows you can be strong. Gives u strength through the characters. Emotional without being over bearing. Great book!!
Alison
Maybe 2 is too harsh, 2.5 maybe

This started out so well and the writing was fine, no howling grannatical mistakes to put me off

But halfway through I started to get really angry with the two men in the book and as the book went on I also got really angry with the two women.

For one, I am 46 so the idea of a 44 year old woman being bossed around by a 30 year old man is laughable. She has a 20 something daughter for heaven's sake!

Also the brother and the "love interest" telling a grown woman what sh
Kim
cute book!:) I liked it, nice story, aggravating. I feel like I was yelling at the main character to grow some lady balls and stay, don't go back to SF. lol. but it was a good book.
Bri

I'll be honest and say that I don't remember much about this book, other than the rage I had at her brother's treatment of her, and I read it only three days ago. Not a memorable book? Mommy brain catching up to me? Probably a little of both.

Not a favorite of Elle's books. If you want a run-down on this, go read Auntee's review of it.
Pamela
I seriously need my head examined. What a waste of time this novel was. I started skimming the pages half-way thru. The ending was predictable, and boring; dripping with such lovey-dovey crap. Are there no decent romance novels out there?? That's it. I'm switching over to the horror genre.
Katie
Wasn't too bad, despite questionable reviews. Liked the chemistry between both couples, hated how the brother manipulated everything, thought it could be a bit hotter in general. But not bad. I'd read another of this author.
Shirley Owl
I am presently reading everything by Elle Kennedy and I like other books by the author better. I think I had trouble with the fact that the brother did not realise that she could not dance after the accident.
Pamela
I thought it was a good read. Not a lusty hot sexual book but rather s good love story. Something different from what the authors written in other books I've read. Short good read
Karsyn
Cute story, enjoyable read. I wouldn't classify it as an erotica though, more of a romance with a handful of sex scenes.
Marran
meh..kinda boring and I didn't like the characters
Julz
great quick read
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Mel K
Mel K marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Josh Tamez
Josh Tamez marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Raecharmed
Raecharmed marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Sally
Sally marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Christal
Christal marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
E.v. Sage
E.v. Sage marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Red-Hot Summer
  • The Art of Desire
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • A Private Duel with Agent Gunn (The Gentlemen of Scotland Yard, #3)
  • Door Prize
  • Private Property (Hauberk Protection, #1)
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Rescue Me
  • Killer Secrets
  • More Than Friends
  • Tamara's Spirit (Corralled #2)
  • Full Exposure
  • Position Secured
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Erotic Research (Black and White Collection, #1)
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
1935000
A RITA-award nominated author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently publishes with Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Harlequin Blaze, Samhain Publishing, and NAL. She loves strong heroines and sexy alph
More about Elle Kennedy...
Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9) Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7) Body Check