Start by marking “Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi, #7)” as Want to Read:
Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi, #7)

Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi #7)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  401 ratings  ·  17 reviews
TONY IS BACK

Former Mafia hit man Tony Giodone has been through a lot--he’s turned into a werewolf, with a human mate and a pack leader tougher than his old Mob boss. And he’s developed a powerful psychic ability—he can see into the past through other people’s memories.

Being mated with a human is difficult in more ways than one. Tony and Sue’s relationship is full of strug
Published August 4th 2009 by Tor Paranormal Romance

To ask other readers questions about Cold Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Moon Rising

Lori Schiele
Book 7 of the Sazi, where shapeshifters live hidden within human society.

I have read the entire series so far (books 1-6) and enjoyed them immensely. Unfortunately I can't say the same for this book. The main issue is the fact that one of the main characters "gets sucked into" another's brain to feel and see and smell what he does. ANd it gets really confusing sometimes when you're not sure who is doing what? Is TOny (the wolf shifter) doing it? Or is it Ahmed (the snake-shifter) that he keeps
Darcy
I really like this series, but had trouble with this book. I finally realized why when I was 3/4 of the way through. It is the way it is written. I think that the authors made a choice to do it this way because it mirrors the story. Once I "got" what was happening and why it made things so much easier to understand. I think it would be worth it to re-read it once you know what is going on.

I love that Tony and Sue are back, along with the cast of other Sazi. This time the Sazi are facing an evil
Martina the Book Fairy
This is an urban fantasy series featuring various flavors of shape-shifters, often in the context of their underground intelligence agency known as Wolven.

This particular book is a return to the story of Tony & Sue, the couple from the very first Sazi book. Or more accurately, a return to Tony. It's written in the first person from Tony's POV, which, to be honest, I wasn't sure was going to work for me. But, I'm happy to report that I easily got into the story enough for it not to bother me
James
It was good up until the end. It was rushed, like they realized they wrote too much and had to wrap it up quickly. Several times I thought I missed a few pages because the shifts.
TinaMarie
Serena
YAY!!! More Tony...I really REALLY like his character. It was a hoot to see Ahmad brought down a peg or two. I was a little confused by the change in Sue's character, but will enjoy seeing what's what in the, alas, last book.
Fullfaun
another great tale. Couldn't wait for my state's lending library system to get me the second book, Went ahead and read this book.

Just so good. had to reread it.

Jamie Brock
love tony.. so any of the sazi book with him in it are great. this one was pretty awesome since sue got to become more of a badass.
Ruth Ellen
I liked all these story lines. They are solid and the characters sense of humor are quirky and fun.
Steve Smoot
much better than the last, partially the characters, partially the plot. Its all a happenin'!
Cindy
Loved all the other Sazi books but having trouble getting into this one! I will read it though!
Gail
More urban fantasy than romance, but a good read. I enjoyed it a lot.
Felicia (Ferishia)
Sep 26, 2009 Felicia (Ferishia) marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist, series
Cold Moon Rising (Tales of the Sazi) by C. T. Adams (2009)
Maria
The cast of characters are becoming unwieldy.
Lynn Calvin
Amazon preorder
Angie
Sep 08, 2009 Angie added it
Book 174, for 2009
Krissy
Krissy marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Amanda
Amanda is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2015
Lorraine
Lorraine marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Deb
Deb added it
Jul 18, 2015
Dawn
Dawn added it
Jul 07, 2015
  • Magic's Design (Magic, #1)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • In the Dark of Dreams (Dirk & Steele, #10)
  • Eternal Moon (Moon, #8)
  • Thunder Moon (Nightcreature, #8)
  • Once Bitten Twice Dead (Guardians of the Dark, #2)
  • Crimson & Steam (Crimson City, #8)
  • Guardian Wolf (Alpha Force #3)
  • Motor City Witch (Urban Arcana, #2)
  • Death's Sweet Embrace (Dark Brethren #2)
  • Soul Kissed (Shadow Kissed, #2)
  • Fur Play (Fixed, #6)
  • Tempting the Wolf (Men Of The Mist #2)
  • In Twilight's Shadow (Light Warriors #2)
  • Demonic Obsession (Dark Promises, #2)
  • The Werewolf's Kiss (Voodoo Moon, #1)
Also known as Cat Adams, a dual-partnership writing team with Cathy Clamp.

She spent seventeen years in the Denver metro area and now resides in Texas with a large dog and pet cats. Office work provided a living while she pursued the goal of becoming a novelist. Forming the partnership with Cathy Clamp was the catalyst that led to publication and the two have enjoyed a long and fruitful collaborati
More about C.T. Adams...

A Tale of the Sazi (8 books)
  • Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1)
  • Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2)
  • Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)
  • Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4)
  • Moon's Fury (A Tale of the Sazi, #5)
  • Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)
  • Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #8)
Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1) Touch of Evil (Thrall, #1) Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2) Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4) Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)