Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi, #7)

Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi #7)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  355 ratings  ·  14 reviews
TONY IS BACK

Former Mafia hit man Tony Giodone has been through a lot--he’s turned into a werewolf, with a human mate and a pack leader tougher than his old Mob boss. And he’s developed a powerful psychic ability—he can see into the past through other people’s memories.

Being mated with a human is difficult in more ways than one. Tony and Sue’s relationship is full of strug...more
Published August 4th 2009 by Tor Paranormal Romance

To ask other readers questions about Cold Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Moon Rising

TinaMarie
Darcy
I really like this series, but had trouble with this book. I finally realized why when I was 3/4 of the way through. It is the way it is written. I think that the authors made a choice to do it this way because it mirrors the story. Once I "got" what was happening and why it made things so much easier to understand. I think it would be worth it to re-read it once you know what is going on.

I love that Tony and Sue are back, along with the cast of other Sazi. This time the Sazi are facing an evil...more
Martina the Book Fairy
This is an urban fantasy series featuring various flavors of shape-shifters, often in the context of their underground intelligence agency known as Wolven.

This particular book is a return to the story of Tony & Sue, the couple from the very first Sazi book. Or more accurately, a return to Tony. It's written in the first person from Tony's POV, which, to be honest, I wasn't sure was going to work for me. But, I'm happy to report that I easily got into the story enough for it not to bother me...more
Serena
YAY!!! More Tony...I really REALLY like his character. It was a hoot to see Ahmad brought down a peg or two. I was a little confused by the change in Sue's character, but will enjoy seeing what's what in the, alas, last book.
Fullfaun
another great tale. Couldn't wait for my state's lending library system to get me the second book, Went ahead and read this book.

Just so good. had to reread it.

Ruth Ellen
I liked all these story lines. They are solid and the characters sense of humor are quirky and fun.
Steve Smoot
much better than the last, partially the characters, partially the plot. Its all a happenin'!
Cindy
Loved all the other Sazi books but having trouble getting into this one! I will read it though!
Gail
More urban fantasy than romance, but a good read. I enjoyed it a lot.
Felicia (Ferishia)
Sep 26, 2009 Felicia (Ferishia) marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist, series
Cold Moon Rising (Tales of the Sazi) by C. T. Adams (2009)
Maria
The cast of characters are becoming unwieldy.
Lynn Calvin
Amazon preorder
Angie
Sep 08, 2009 Angie added it
Book 174, for 2009
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Shelle Granados
Shelle Granados marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
  • Magic's Design (Magic, #1)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • Eternal Moon (Moon, #8)
  • Thunder Moon (Nightcreature, #8)
  • Saving Midnight (Midnight, #6)
  • Crimson & Steam (Crimson City, #8)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Deadly Little Secrets
  • Moon Fever (Includes: Primes, #6.5)
  • Fur Play (Fixed, #6)
  • Night Season (World of the Lupi, #4)
  • Soul Song (Dirk and Steele,  #6)
Also known as Cat Adams, a dual-partnership writing team with Cathy Clamp.

She spent seventeen years in the Denver metro area and now resides in Texas with a large dog and pet cats. Office work provided a living while she pursued the goal of becoming a novelist. Forming the partnership with Cathy Clamp was the catalyst that led to publication and the two have enjoyed a long and fruitful collaborati...more
More about C.T. Adams...
Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1) Touch of Evil (Thrall, #1) Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2) Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4) Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)