Sacrifice (Rogue Angel #18)

Sacrifice (Rogue Angel #18)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Bearers of the swordOn assignment in the Philippines, archaeologist Annja Creed meets with a contact to verify some information. Easy enough. But when the man doesn't turn out to be whom he said he was, Annja finds herself handcuffed, blindfolded and kidnapped. And to make matters worse, she's a prisoner of the dreaded Abu Sayyaf, a notorious terrorist group.

Desperate to e...more
Published May 12th 2009 by Gold Eagle

Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
In the 18th installment of the Rogue Angel series, Annya Creed, our archaeologist and host of Chasing History's Monsters, is in the Philippines when she is mistakenly kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf, an AL Qaeda terrorist branch who loves to behead their victims.

Annya makes a daring escape, only to find herself being hunted down by the ruthless leader Agamemnon, who is really a chinese intelligence officer.

Along the way, she meets Gunnery SGT Vic Gutierrez, a USMC sniper who is in the Philippines on a m...more
Cindy
Jun 15, 2014 Cindy added it
Enjoyed it. Saddened at the end tho. Was happy to see one of the original supporting characters make a return. Hopefully I'll see more in the next book. I just thank my lucky stars I'm not some reincarnated deity.
Kathy Davie
Aileen
This book's a whole lot better than the previous book in the series. The pace and the theme was back to how it was written before. And the description of how the baddies torture their captives was quite graphic it made me cringe when I read it. Overall it was nicely written. I couldn't put the book down until I was done it!
Vanda Bromwich
This Annja Creed storey takes place deep in the jungles of the Philippines. A good story with not as much reliance on the sword and fighting as some of the others.
Mickey Reed
Might there actually be a lasting relationship from this book?? I have no more to listen to yet, so I guess it'll be a while before we find out.
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jul 28, 2014
Brian Jaybush
Brian Jaybush marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Jul 24, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Jul 15, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Kim Ellsworth-evans
Kim Ellsworth-evans marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Ember
Ember marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Victoria Mitchell
Victoria Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Jenie
Jenie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Trang
Trang marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Mickey
Mickey marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
  • Ryder On The Storm
  • Afterlight (Last Light, #2)
  • Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2)
  • The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra, #2)
  • Steelflower
  • Dark Side of Dawn (Nightmare Chronicles, #2)
  • Hunting Memories (Vampire Memories, #2)
  • Brain Ships (Brainship, #2-3)
  • Infamous
  • The Demonata Collection: Lord Loss / Demon Thief / Slawter (The Demonata, #1-3)
  • Falling (Bad Angels, #1)
  • The Incumbent (Madison Glenn #1)
  • Within Arm's Reach: A Novel
  • Exile (The Outcast Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound (Little Goddess, #3)
  • Love Lies
  • Night Tides (Lady of the Lakes #1)
  • Out of the Ashes (Ashes, #1)
A house name for the Rogue Angel series, published by the Harlequin Publishing's Gold Eagle division.

The first eight novels were written by Victor Milan and Mel Odom. New writers joining the series starting with book nine include Jon Merz and Joseph Nassise.
More about Alex Archer...
Destiny (Rogue Angel #1) Solomon's Jar (Rogue Angel #2) The Spider Stone (Rogue Angel #3) The Chosen (Rogue Angel #4) Forbidden City (Rogue Angel #5)