Start by marking “Bunco Babes Gone Wild” as Want to Read:
Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Bunco Babes Gone Wild

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Romance gets a little dicey in the sassy, sizzling second novel by the author of Bunco Babes Tell All.

Georgia Meyer needs some time to think?and what better place to get her head on straight than Whispering Bay, Florida, in the company of her sister Frida and her sister?s Bunco-playing friends, aka the Bunco Babes? Georgia?s boyfriend?and boss?Spencer Moody made a slight...more
Published November 3rd 2009 by Berkley Trade (first published October 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bunco Babes Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Colleen
Woo-hoo! Just learned I won this book in the drawing - can't wait to get it and read it!!

Review:

When I received the book I realized there was a first book and I like things in order, so I had to read it first (It being Bunco Babes Tell All). Which I think you really should read it first just to get a little bit of history of the Bunco Babes of Whispering Bay, Florida.

This story is about Georgia, who is the sister of Frida (one of the members of the Bunco Babes). She comes for an unexpected visi...more
Marilyn Brant
Geraci has done it again! This book was fun and lighthearted from start to finish--truly a joy to read, especially in the midst of a chilly winter! The author has created such a warm, likable community in this book (as she also did in her debut novel, Bunco Babes Tell All), that by the end of the story, the reader feels she knows not only the lead characters, Georgia and Dave, but an entire town of humorous and delightfully quirky people. Present in the book are themes that touch on the strength...more
Sabrina
Sometimes I run across a book that I enjoy so much that I can't help but wish the characters would invite me over to play sometime. That was exactly how I felt after reading Bunco Babes Tell All by the very talented Maria Geraci! In fact, I've wanted to crash her Bunco night and beg her to be my friend – since I only live a few hours away I've really had to restrain myself!

This book gave me the same sense of longing for a group of strong female friends as Sex and the City had. These women are no...more
Michelle
So funny! Easy read. You guys would love this book!
Ellz Readz
My thoughts...Maria once again provides a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy for adult readers. Bunco Babes Gone Wild was every bit as sexy as the first installment, Bunco Babes Tell All. We meet a new character, Georgia, who finds herself in an uncomfortable situation with strangers. Little does she know, it won't be her last. We also meet a sexy, Prince Charming named Dave, but it he her Prince Charming? The original girls are still around mixing margaritas and dishing out gossip. Who knew a d...more
Shani
I spent more time laughing than anything when I was reading this book. I love the quick wit along with the sincerity that is mixed in with the bunco babes. Ms. Geraci knocked this one out of the park! Great read, one I couldn't put down!
Marcy
Good quick read just what I needed
Elissa
Won on GoodReads through First Reads!!

Fairly typical chick lit. I wanted to like it more than I did. I think that if I could relate to the main character and her love interest more it would have been better. What I did really like was the friendships among the women. For me the book would be more enjoyable if that was the focus of the book and the romance was secondary.

I do think that there are women who would love this book, though. There is definitely a market for it.
Amy
I liked both of these Bunco books, however as always there is some language and sexual content. I honestly don't think it's necessary to add that stuff in, it can still be a good story without the extra "color".
Gina
Nov 22, 2009 Gina marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-reads
Just won this book through first reads, and I am really excited to read it. I married into a "Bunco Family", and will surely pass this along to the in-laws after I read and review it!
Nacole
I really enjoyed reading the book. The author has mixed in a bit of humor, a bit of romance, and a bit of mystery. You definitely will not be let down! A very good light read.
Nikki
one of the funniest and heartfelt books ive ever read. this author mixes humur and soul and i can't wait to read what she rights next.
MELISSA
loved this book! my Bunco group is actually featured in the back! Diva's with Dice Jacksonville, FL
Christine
I surprised myself and actually enjoyed this. A decent amount of smut. :)
Mariann
What a fun light read! Would be a great "beach book".
Nicole
Easy read. About friendship and romance.
Erin
Nov 20, 2011 Erin added it
Funny and lighthearted. Just what I needed..
Sharon Dewit
Fun entertaining page turner!
Judy N.
Judy N. marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tina Davis
Tina Davis is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Maria Geraci was born in Havana, Cuba and raised on Florida's Space coast. She lives in north Florida with her husband and children and writes fun, romantic women's fiction.
More about Maria Geraci...
The Boyfriend of the Month Club A Girl Like You Bunco Babes Tell All Sleigh Ride: A Winter Antholology