Start by marking “Bunco Babes Gone Wild” as Want to Read:
Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Romance gets a little dicey in the sassy, sizzling second novel by the author of Bunco Babes Tell All.

Georgia Meyer needs some time to think?and what better place to get her head on straight than Whispering Bay, Florida, in the company of her sister Frida and her sister?s Bunco-playing friends, aka the Bunco Babes? Georgia?s boyfriend?and boss?Spencer Moody made a slight
Published November 3rd 2009 by Berkley (first published October 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bunco Babes Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunco Babes Gone Wild

Colleen
Oct 22, 2009 Colleen rated it really liked it
Woo-hoo! Just learned I won this book in the drawing - can't wait to get it and read it!!

Review:

When I received the book I realized there was a first book and I like things in order, so I had to read it first (It being Bunco Babes Tell All). Which I think you really should read it first just to get a little bit of history of the Bunco Babes of Whispering Bay, Florida.

This story is about Georgia, who is the sister of Frida (one of the members of the Bunco Babes). She comes for an unexpected visi
Marilyn Brant
Feb 10, 2010 Marilyn Brant rated it it was amazing
Geraci has done it again! This book was fun and lighthearted from start to finish--truly a joy to read, especially in the midst of a chilly winter! The author has created such a warm, likable community in this book (as she also did in her debut novel, Bunco Babes Tell All), that by the end of the story, the reader feels she knows not only the lead characters, Georgia and Dave, but an entire town of humorous and delightfully quirky people. Present in the book are themes that touch on the strength ...more
Sabrina
Jan 11, 2010 Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Sometimes I run across a book that I enjoy so much that I can't help but wish the characters would invite me over to play sometime. That was exactly how I felt after reading Bunco Babes Tell All by the very talented Maria Geraci! In fact, I've wanted to crash her Bunco night and beg her to be my friend – since I only live a few hours away I've really had to restrain myself!

This book gave me the same sense of longing for a group of strong female friends as Sex and the City had. These women are no
Michelle
May 16, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing
So funny! Easy read. You guys would love this book!
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
*Edited review*

I'm at a loss for words right now. I have spent the last month reading through all of this author's books and have yet to come across one that has disappointed me. I figured since I didn't know the main characters in this one from her "Whispering Bay Romance" series I originally started with, that I wouldn't like this one as much. Well, I was WRONG! I actually LOVED this one probably the most out of all of them.

Georgia and Dave had a somewhat angsty little story that I was biti
Ellz Readz
Dec 03, 2009 Ellz Readz rated it liked it
My thoughts...Maria once again provides a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy for adult readers. Bunco Babes Gone Wild was every bit as sexy as the first installment, Bunco Babes Tell All. We meet a new character, Georgia, who finds herself in an uncomfortable situation with strangers. Little does she know, it won't be her last. We also meet a sexy, Prince Charming named Dave, but it he her Prince Charming? The original girls are still around mixing margaritas and dishing out gossip. Who knew a d ...more
Elissa (crz4drwho)
Won on GoodReads through First Reads!!

Fairly typical chick lit. I wanted to like it more than I did. I think that if I could relate to the main character and her love interest more it would have been better. What I did really like was the friendships among the women. For me the book would be more enjoyable if that was the focus of the book and the romance was secondary.

I do think that there are women who would love this book, though. There is definitely a market for it.
Shani
I spent more time laughing than anything when I was reading this book. I love the quick wit along with the sincerity that is mixed in with the bunco babes. Ms. Geraci knocked this one out of the park! Great read, one I couldn't put down!
Amy
Jun 07, 2011 Amy rated it liked it
I liked both of these Bunco books, however as always there is some language and sexual content. I honestly don't think it's necessary to add that stuff in, it can still be a good story without the extra "color".
Marcy
Mar 09, 2014 Marcy rated it liked it
Good quick read just what I needed
Cassidy Bradshaw
Dec 31, 2014 Cassidy Bradshaw rated it really liked it
This was a fun book, I found several copies at the dollar store and bought it as prizes for my bunco group. Everyone else seemed to like it too.
Christine
Nov 26, 2010 Christine rated it liked it
I surprised myself and actually enjoyed this. A decent amount of smut. :)
Sharon Dewit
May 31, 2011 Sharon Dewit rated it it was amazing
Fun entertaining page turner!
Gina
Nov 22, 2009 Gina marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-reads
Just won this book through first reads, and I am really excited to read it. I married into a "Bunco Family", and will surely pass this along to the in-laws after I read and review it!
Nacole
Nov 15, 2009 Nacole rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading the book. The author has mixed in a bit of humor, a bit of romance, and a bit of mystery. You definitely will not be let down! A very good light read.
Nikki
Mar 17, 2009 Nikki rated it really liked it
one of the funniest and heartfelt books ive ever read. this author mixes humur and soul and i can't wait to read what she rights next.
MELISSA
May 27, 2010 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
loved this book! my Bunco group is actually featured in the back! Diva's with Dice Jacksonville, FL
Mariann
Oct 14, 2009 Mariann rated it liked it
What a fun light read! Would be a great "beach book".
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2011
Marian J Martin
Marian J Martin rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Janga
Janga rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2010
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2010
Love The Stacks Bookstore
Love The Stacks Bookstore rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Gail Ellett
Gail Ellett rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Barb
Barb rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2012
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2015
Candice Wolters
Candice Wolters rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Kaylin McFarren
Kaylin McFarren rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • His to Lose (Cannon Cousins, #2)
  • What the Heart Wants (Good Gods #2.5)
  • Tangled Thing Called Love (Life and Love on the Lam, #3)
  • Over-Exposed (Perspectives, #2)
  • A Curvy Girl for the Cadet (Perfect Fit, #4)
  • See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #4)
  • The Perfect Fit (Riley O'Brien & Co., #4)
  • Be Mine (Holland Springs, #6)
  • Draw Me Close (Hearts and Crafts, #3)
  • Throwing Heat (Diamonds and Dugouts #3)
  • The Acceptance (Keller Family, #8)
  • Bridge Over the Atlantic (Bridge Over the Atlantic #1)
  • The One That Got Away (Hen Night Prophecies #1)
  • Hot for You (Fire and Icing, #2)
Maria Geraci was born in Havana, Cuba and raised on Florida's Space coast. She lives in north Florida with her husband and children and writes fun, romantic women's fiction.
More about Maria Geraci...