Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest, #6)

Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest #6)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  901 ratings  ·  29 reviews
A LITTLE WHITE LIE NEVER HURT ANYONE...RIGHT?

Sasha is with Eric. Callie is with Jacob. And Callie and Sasha are finally BFFs again. Life is as perfect as it's ever been at Canterwood.

So when Sasha learns of a secret that could destroy all of her relationships, she's willing to tell a few white lies to keep everything from falling apart. After all, white lies aren't sup...more
Published December 22nd 2009 by Aladdin (first published December 16th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Little White Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little White Lies

Take the Reins by Jessica BurkhartHome Sweet Drama by Jessica BurkhartScandals, Rumors, Lies by Jessica BurkhartFirehorse by Diane Lee WilsonRiding Lessons by Sara Gruen
horse books
15th out of 63 books — 19 voters
Dreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyJust Listen by Sarah DessenLock and Key by Sarah DessenArielle by Lilian RobertsAlong for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Romantic realistic fiction(kissy)
45th out of 54 books — 41 voters

More lists with this book...

Aishah Q.
Probably one of the BEST books ever! I'd give it a 6!
Tina Thompson
"This book was very interesting. I've read all the books in this series so far. I am determined to read and finish book number seven, Rival Revenge. This book was mainly about horseback riding and drama. Eighth grade just started for Sasha Silver, and she has a lot on her mind. She just made the YENT riding team, which is a very big equestrian team. She has a lot on her mind, from riding to homework. She learns a secret that can ruin everything, and she tries to hold everything together just by...more
Juliana
Nov 29, 2012 Juliana rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: teen/tween equestrians
the same drama as ive seen it before. i got tired of the books and this is the last one i've read a year ago. i love the whole plot line but i dont get anything new out of the series.
Kristin
This book comes out in December!!!
joanne
A really quick read- just 240 pages with wide margins. This type of book was never going to be appealing to me, not unless done really, really well like Pretty Little Liars. Nevertheless, I felt this was pushing it a bit in terms of lack of characterisation, exaggeration and REPETITION!!! The same phrases repeated over and over... Not even rephrased. Could deal with it in the previous books, but this takes it to a new extreme.
Jessica
Aug 09, 2014 Jessica rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jessica by: me
See the first book in the series for a full review.
Abby
SO AMAZING
Katie
It was really good I loved it but i felt so bad for sasha and callie because sasha was trying to keep calli happy and help her and jacob just made it worse for everyone by putting sasha in such a hard place. I'm glad that Heather helped sasha when she needed it most espesially because of what heather did to her in the past. I can't wate till monday because then I can read the next book.
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Emily J
I love this book because it was about horses and girls who try to repair their friendship. When Sasha's exboyfriend, Jacob tells her that he loves her Sasha can't seem to tell her best friend Callie that Jacob wants to be with her. It is intresting to read what Sasha tries to do and keep her friendship without spilling her secret. Anybody who loves dramatic books this is the one you want!
Marie
Jan 29, 2011 Marie added it
This book seemed very different in the end. Sasha really jumped out of her skin in telling that huge lie to Callie. It really stood out as a good book, and the good thing about this series is that they don't seem to be the exact same thing every read. They differ in there own way. Jessica Burkhart does a very good job in writing these books :)
Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)
i am reading this because i have no other book to read and i really miss sasha so much. i just finshed maqsuerade and i am so mad. i have to next year for the next book:(. but the book was the best i really miss all of the dreama too :(. and every thing dose right for laren there should be some bad things.
Cynthia
This is a sad book. Sasha thinks everything is back 2 normal and then Jacob tells her he wants her back! Sasha does whatever she can 2 keep Eric and Callie from knowing, but Jas comes and ruins it all. Will a little white lies keep everything from falling apart?
Gwyneth Steele
It was a really good book for people who like fashion, gossip,and animals(mostly horses). It tells all about Sasha's life as a student at Canterwood Crest Academy, about horse-back riding lessons, and about her horse.
Michelle Arrow
This book got juicier and juicer each page. I was totally hoping that their friendship would be perfect, at last but I won't spill anything, you have to read the book to find out... ;)
Drizzleluver
WHY SASHA WHY!!!! I read it because I was curious as to what was going to happen, but I didn't like it as much as the others. I also think that Sasha is being a bit of an IDIOT!
Lyndsey
good book so far.... but i have a feeling that all these white lies meant to keep hurt from coming to her friends, is going to just add salt to the wound once they find out
Grace
Aug 28, 2014 Grace rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own, horse
This book got super hard to read because Sasha has to lie her way through the whole book and it's obvious it's going to blow up in her face.
Ursina
Still great writing, good characters, I just wish the plot could bring in something new. Getting too close to Gossip Girl if you ask me.
Brittin Grace
I like Eric. I like Sasha. But in my heart I want Jacob and Sasha! I hate Jacob though for breaking up Callie and Sasha!
Taj
Reading this book showes how much little whiite lies hurt and can break apart the relationships between friends.
Margret Klippet
i loved the end it had a perfect cliff hanger it just makes me so eager to buy the next book
Jada Carter
I think, well I know, that that this is one of the best books Ive ever read.
Jannie Huang
There are lots of drama in this book and it's quite interesting as well.
Christine
Re-read from July 12th 2014-July 14th 2014.
Rating: 4 stars
Emma Leasure
A Little White Lie never hurt anyone, right?
Hannah Moore
This book is very GOOD!!!!!
Adele
WHY SASHA WHY?
Olga
love this book .
Julia Felix
Really DRAMATIC
Horse Luvers: Sasha 1 3 Oct 14, 2012 05:46PM
  • My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit, #2)
  • Gift Horse (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #6)
  • A Horse of Her Own
  • Sundancer (Saddle Creek, #1)
  • After the Storm (Heartland, #2)
  • The Outside of a Horse
  • The Shining Stallion (Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island, #2)
  • A Good Horse (Horses of Oak Valley Ranch, #2)
  • Dream of Night
  • Wonder's Promise (Thoroughbred, #2)
  • Paint the Wind
  • Wild Girl
Twenty-two year old Jessica Burkhart is a writer from New York City. She’s crazy about horses, lip gloss and all things pink and sparkly. Jess was an equestrian before she started writing. Now, she writes the bi-monthly Canterwood Crest series for Aladdin MIX.
More about Jessica Burkhart...
Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1) Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest, #2) Behind the Bit (Canterwood Crest, #3) Triple Fault (Canterwood Crest, #4) Best Enemies (Canterwood Crest, #5)

“She was a little neurotic—hello, she organized her paper-clip collection by size and color—but she was the best” 3 likes