Start by marking “Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest, #6)” as Want to Read:
Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest, #6)

Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest #6)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,228 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
A LITTLE WHITE LIE NEVER HURT ANYONE...RIGHT?

Sasha is with Eric. Callie is with Jacob. And Callie and Sasha are finally BFFs again. Life is as perfect as it's ever been at Canterwood.

So when Sasha learns of a secret that could destroy all of her relationships, she's willing to tell a few white lies to keep everything from falling apart. After all, white lies aren't sup
Published December 22nd 2009 by Aladdin (first published December 16th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Little White Lies, please sign up.

Harjot Gill A few days into school Sasha's ex tells her that he made a mistake breaking up with her and he wanted her back. What will be Sasha's anwser?
Take the Reins by Jessica BurkhartHome Sweet Drama by Jessica BurkhartComeback by Jessica BurkhartChosen by Jessica BurkhartScandals, Rumors, Lies by Jessica Burkhart
horse books
19th out of 78 books — 27 voters
Take the Reins by Jessica BurkhartThe Auditions by Stacy GreggShowjumpers by Stacy GreggRiding Star by Stacy GreggChasing Blue by Jessica Burkhart
Tween Horse Books!
56th out of 123 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

Tina Thompson
Sep 23, 2011 Tina Thompson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"This book was very interesting. I've read all the books in this series so far. I am determined to read and finish book number seven, Rival Revenge. This book was mainly about horseback riding and drama. Eighth grade just started for Sasha Silver, and she has a lot on her mind. She just made the YENT riding team, which is a very big equestrian team. She has a lot on her mind, from riding to homework. She learns a secret that can ruin everything, and she tries to hold everything together just by ...more
Aishah Q.
Probably one of the BEST books ever! I'd give it a 6!
Mehsi
This was the worst book in this series for now. By God, can we just drop all the horrendous bad drama for once?

I really had to push myself to read this book, I wanted to give up every time, but I kept pushing myself, hoping that Sasha wouldn't do the stupid things I was thinking she would do. Sadly, she does. And yes, this isn't only her fault, it is also Jacob's, but if she had just been honest, had talked to someone? Maybe even to her boyfriend, I am sure it wouldn't have gone all drama-hell a
Chloé
Jul 07, 2015 Chloé rated it liked it
I don't even know where to begin. I had a bad feeling that the series would go down a road I wouldn't like, and lo and behold it did. I honestly spent the whole book wishing that Sasha had an older, perhaps adult woman that she could go to and spill everything to and get advice from. Mr. Connor reached out to her, but honestly she wouldn't have been to able to get help with girl drama from him. This book honestly also made me not respect Jacob as much. He was so inconsiderate of everyone else in ...more
Emma Frank
May 05, 2016 Emma Frank rated it liked it
Little White Lies by Jessica Burkhart told the story about three best friends (Callie, Paige, and Sasha) who have some dilemmas with their boyfriends (Eric, Ryan, and Jacob) that require some 'white lies'. Little by little these lies pile up on Sasha who eventually is hurt by these lies herself, costing her her friendships. I didn't find this story very interesting, I kept waiting for the story to 'start' but soon found myself on page 200 with the story yet to get interesting. One weakness of th ...more
Juliana
Nov 29, 2012 Juliana rated it liked it
Recommends it for: teen/tween equestrians
the same drama as ive seen it before. i got tired of the books and this is the last one i've read a year ago. i love the whole plot line but i dont get anything new out of the series.
Kristin
Oct 17, 2009 Kristin rated it it was amazing
This book comes out in December!!!
gregg baldwin
Nov 15, 2014 gregg baldwin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best book series i've ever read

I chose five stars because it's a great book about drama and horses that will always keep you on your toes. All of the Canterwood series will. If you like horses and or drama I would recommend this book for you. But if your under the age of ten or over the age of 12 you might have to rethink your book choice. I'm eleven and I absolutely love this book. Hopefully you will enjoy this book as much as I did.
James J Webb III
Little White Lies

This was a great book. I read this book and I was like I hope my mom let's me get another book. Right now I am in the middle of Rival Revenge. My question is what is the next book called?
Isabel K.
Mar 12, 2015 Isabel K. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While the beginning of the book was a little boring, as I read on, it got interesting. I thought the ending was good because it was a cliff hanger, I'm for sure reading the next book! :)
Joanne
Feb 14, 2013 Joanne rated it did not like it
Shelves: i-have-regrets
A really quick read- just 240 pages with wide margins. This type of book was never going to be appealing to me, not unless done really, really well like Pretty Little Liars. Nevertheless, I felt this was pushing it a bit in terms of lack of characterisation, exaggeration and REPETITION!!! The same phrases repeated over and over... Not even rephrased. Could deal with it in the previous books, but this takes it to a new extreme.
Jared Cabrera
goood book make more
Kathryn
Jul 30, 2015 Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!
Heather
Jul 20, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
so so much drama in this one.
Jessica
Aug 09, 2014 Jessica rated it liked it
Recommended to Jessica by: me
See the first book in the series for a full review.
Abby
May 03, 2014 Abby rated it it was amazing
SO AMAZING
Katie
It was really good I loved it but i felt so bad for sasha and callie because sasha was trying to keep calli happy and help her and jacob just made it worse for everyone by putting sasha in such a hard place. I'm glad that Heather helped sasha when she needed it most espesially because of what heather did to her in the past. I can't wate till monday because then I can read the next book.
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Emily J
Jan 05, 2012 Emily J rated it really liked it
I love this book because it was about horses and girls who try to repair their friendship. When Sasha's exboyfriend, Jacob tells her that he loves her Sasha can't seem to tell her best friend Callie that Jacob wants to be with her. It is intresting to read what Sasha tries to do and keep her friendship without spilling her secret. Anybody who loves dramatic books this is the one you want!
Marie
Jan 29, 2011 Marie added it
This book seemed very different in the end. Sasha really jumped out of her skin in telling that huge lie to Callie. It really stood out as a good book, and the good thing about this series is that they don't seem to be the exact same thing every read. They differ in there own way. Jessica Burkhart does a very good job in writing these books :)
Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)
i am reading this because i have no other book to read and i really miss sasha so much. i just finshed maqsuerade and i am so mad. i have to next year for the next book:(. but the book was the best i really miss all of the dreama too :(. and every thing dose right for laren there should be some bad things.
Cynthia
Feb 13, 2011 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
This is a sad book. Sasha thinks everything is back 2 normal and then Jacob tells her he wants her back! Sasha does whatever she can 2 keep Eric and Callie from knowing, but Jas comes and ruins it all. Will a little white lies keep everything from falling apart?
Gwyneth Steele
Dec 18, 2013 Gwyneth Steele rated it really liked it
It was a really good book for people who like fashion, gossip,and animals(mostly horses). It tells all about Sasha's life as a student at Canterwood Crest Academy, about horse-back riding lessons, and about her horse.
Kim
Apr 12, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
The drama in it made it more interesting in this book. But I'm curious what happens next.Soon to find out. Love this book.Love the series.
Michelle Arrow
Dec 10, 2012 Michelle Arrow rated it it was amazing
This book got juicier and juicer each page. I was totally hoping that their friendship would be perfect, at last but I won't spill anything, you have to read the book to find out... ;)
Megan
Feb 26, 2016 Megan rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-reads, 2-stars
Gemma
Jun 14, 2010 Gemma rated it really liked it
WHY SASHA WHY!!!! I read it because I was curious as to what was going to happen, but I didn't like it as much as the others. I also think that Sasha is being a bit of an IDIOT!
Lyndsey
Jul 12, 2011 Lyndsey rated it it was amazing
good book so far.... but i have a feeling that all these white lies meant to keep hurt from coming to her friends, is going to just add salt to the wound once they find out
Grace
Aug 28, 2014 Grace rated it it was ok
Shelves: own, horse
This book got super hard to read because Sasha has to lie her way through the whole book and it's obvious it's going to blow up in her face.
Ursina
Mar 21, 2010 Ursina rated it it was ok
Still great writing, good characters, I just wish the plot could bring in something new. Getting too close to Gossip Girl if you ask me.
Brittin Grace
Oct 26, 2013 Brittin Grace rated it it was amazing
I like Eric. I like Sasha. But in my heart I want Jacob and Sasha! I hate Jacob though for breaking up Callie and Sasha!
Horse Luvers: Sasha 1 3 Oct 14, 2012 05:46PM
  • Risky Chance (Horse Diaries, #7)
  • My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit, #2)
  • Eager Star (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #2)
  • Black Cloud (Horse Diaries, #8)
  • After the Storm (Heartland, #2)
  • The Outside of a Horse
  • Tennessee Rose (Horse Diaries, #9)
  • A Good Horse (Horses of Oak Valley Ranch, #2)
  • Run Away Home (Phantom Stallion, #24)
  • Wild Girl
  • A Horse of Her Own
Twenty-two year old Jessica Burkhart is a writer from New York City. She’s crazy about horses, lip gloss and all things pink and sparkly. Jess was an equestrian before she started writing. Now, she writes the bi-monthly Canterwood Crest series for Aladdin MIX.
More about Jessica Burkhart...

Canterwood Crest (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1)
  • Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest, #2)
  • Behind the Bit (Canterwood Crest, #3)
  • Triple Fault
  • Best Enemies (Canterwood Crest, #5)
  • Rival Revenge (Canterwood Crest, #7)
  • Home Sweet Drama (Canterwood Crest, #8)
  • City Secrets (Canterwood Crest, #9)
  • Elite Ambition (Canterwood Crest, #10)
  • Scandals, Rumors, Lies (Canterwood Crest, #11)

“She was a little neurotic—hello, she organized her paper-clip collection by size and color—but she was the best” 4 likes