Start by marking “Voices of the Earth: The Path of Green Spirituality” as Want to Read:
Voices of the Earth: The Path of Green Spirituality

Voices of the Earth: The Path of Green Spirituality

Awaken your psychic powers, talk to nature, and hear her reply. Nature intuitive Clea Danaan gives lessons in building psychic awareness and communicating with plants, trees, and nature spirits. This rewarding connection with nature offers healing, renewal, knowledge of your life purpose, and a spiritual oasis in a chaotic world.

Each chapter features meditations, journal e
Published March 8th 2009 by Llewellyn Publications (first published March 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Voices of the Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voices of the Earth

Jessica Gadziala
Sep 24, 2015 Jessica Gadziala rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritual
Well, let me start by saying that I really enjoyed this. I have read far too many books in the "New Age" genre that had the author coming off as arrogant and exclusionary... and insist that if you don't have tools A, B and C and do this ritual in this exact order... that you aren't going to connect with the Universe or bring about what you are looking for.

This is not the case with Clea Danaan. She comes off as extremely humble and grounded and interested not exactly on TEACHING the reader, but
AnandaTashie
Oct 01, 2013 AnandaTashie rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fic, 2013
I read half of this book fully, then mainly the exercises / activities of the last half. It was written in a kind, approachable tone, encouraging people along their path to green spirituality with simple exercises and prompts to explore and connect more deeply. A lot is geared toward beginners, but can still be useful nudges for those who aren't so new to it all.

Some reminders:

p27, "Where do you carry emotions?" "Do any memories arise as you tune in to different parts of your body?"

p 36, Consci
Eli
I read the first 40 pages of this book and am returning it to the library today, so I don't feel justified in giving it an actual rating. But I read the first 40 pages and am returning it to the library, which tells you something about my feelings about it.

I wanted to love this book. But in just 40 pages, we have Danaan spending pages telling us how psychic she is, discredited psuedoscience presented as evidence of how psychic abilities work, and the insistence that 1) every member of the plant,
Spider Goddess
Jan 19, 2013 Spider Goddess rated it liked it
I rather enjoyed reading this book. The author has a sweet, simple way of writing that goes very well with the messages she is imparting. The information itself is very elementary, but I feel that is what she intended, for this book to be an introduction. If you are new to the idea of an earth-based spirituality, and want to learn how to connect more fully with the planet, in all of her splendor, this is a good book for you.
Korinn Hawkins
Dec 31, 2013 Korinn Hawkins rated it liked it
This book had some really good parts and some parts that didn't hold my interest. I felt it was well worth the read for the good parts.
Alexandra Briggs
Alexandra Briggs marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Jovan
Jovan marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Della
Della marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Melodie
Melodie marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Brittney Banning
Brittney Banning rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2016
Teresa Horgen
Teresa Horgen marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Baker Kindle
Baker Kindle marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Kelly Rhea
Kelly Rhea marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Garett
Garett marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Umberto Ralph
Umberto Ralph marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Michelle Robinson
Michelle Robinson rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Diana Stanisor
Diana Stanisor rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Choyette Mahtab
Choyette Mahtab marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Whitney Johnson
Whitney Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Riley Hurst
Riley Hurst rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2015
Sarela Helaine
Sarela Helaine marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Cynda Garza
Cynda Garza marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
DevLynn
DevLynn marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
My ecospiritual books grew out of a winding path, from my childhood in the Pacific Northwest and integral studies at Fairhaven College, on to massage school and Reiki training, and then graduate studies in Wisdom Traditions, somatic psychology, education, and creative writing. My dream is that all people would find their soul work, which heals people and our fellow earthlings on many levels. Visit ...more
More about Clea Danaan...