Start by marking “Ms. Typed: Discover Your True Dating Personality and Rewrite Your Romantic Future” as Want to Read:

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  51 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Figure out how your dating personality is sabotaging your relationships–and become the type of woman you were meant to be!

Are you one of the many confident, attractive, and successful women who often end up in unsuccessful relationships? Do you find yourself behaving in your relationships in ways that don’t accurately reflect who you really are? Do any of these women sound
Published May 5th 2009 by Crown Publishing Group (first published April 25th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Ms. Typed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ms. Typed

Tawanda
Apr 10, 2012 Tawanda rated it it was ok
Shelves: booktini
I read this book for my book club. It's not really fair for me to rate it or review it since I didn't finish the book but I am. It was selected after I and one of the other members saw Dr. Callahan on a relationship panel at For Sister's Only. Actually, for the record I wanted to read "Extraordinary Ordinary People" by Condeleeza Rice, but Ms. Typed won the vote. Anyway, the book has all of these cliche archetypes but and I found it difficult to listen Dr. Callahan's advice. The examples of the ...more
Mary
Jan 28, 2010 Mary rated it it was ok
Shelves: love-and-dating
Again, an overly generic book on girlfriend archetypes. I was not impressed. However, I am ashamed to say that I definitely fit into a couple of categories. The advice for those categories was very pedestrian. Ho-hum. The best thing about this book is that it recalls that fun experience I remember having with my teen fashion magazines and the quizzes it would have every month. The book reads and functions much the same.
N.L. Riviezzo
Aug 04, 2009 N.L. Riviezzo rated it it was ok
The book doesn't really offer much in the way of helpful information. In many ways, it is just repeating information found in most relationship and psychology books. Unfortunately, the information is so broken down and hollow in its repetition that it becomes quite useless.
Shawnda
Dec 03, 2009 Shawnda rated it it was amazing
Great Book. I have recommended it to alllll of my friend's. Read It and fix what you need to fix abt yourself ladies. No one is perfect, but we should strive for profection. Even if you only read your type as I did, it's still very helpful. Good read.
Anna
Dec 23, 2012 Anna rated it it was ok
Not what I was expecting when I grabbed it off the shelf, but not disinteresting enough to put down. It might be helpful for a woman who repeats bad relationships and is looking for something long term.
Sharice
Jan 27, 2012 Sharice rated it liked it
I never realized how much my upbringing/childhood was affecting my present relationships until reading this book. The only thing I didnt like was that some advice was kind of repetitive.
Leslie
Oct 13, 2010 Leslie rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I enjoyed receiving the advice on how to "correct" the different dating personalities. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that in other books on the same subject.
Denica Lyons
Its quiet enlightening and true to life.I agree with the writers perspective on most on the major relationship issues analysed and presented by her.
Nadia
Mar 14, 2013 Nadia rated it really liked it
Interesting and informative, but I lost interest after about the 3rd chapter
ArtTeasingArt
Jan 11, 2012 ArtTeasingArt rated it it was ok
Read this book when your extremely bored or you want to analyze someone.
Jamesha
Jamesha marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Yadira
Yadira rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Nadine Cox
Nadine Cox marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Nicole San
Nicole San marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015
Jojo
Jojo marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Juanita
Juanita rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Dionne Christopher
Dionne Christopher rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Dr. Mo's Kindle
Dr. Mo's Kindle rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2015
CKE387
CKE387 rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2015
Charity
Charity is currently reading it
Feb 14, 2015
Mai
Mai marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Sierra
Sierra marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Kelly Hamric
Kelly Hamric marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Vanesha Boyd
Vanesha Boyd rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2014
John
John rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014