Start by marking “Stargate Atlantis: Impressions” as Want to Read:
Stargate Atlantis: Impressions

Stargate Atlantis: Impressions (Stargate-Big Finish Audios #2.2)

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
I've painted this city from every angle - inside, outside, day, night. I suppose you could say I'm trying to tell its story Plagued by blackouts, painting strange pictures in his sleep, Major Evan Lorne begins to fear that he's losing his mind. Has the stress of life in the Pegasus galaxy pushed him over the edge? Then, when Atlantis itself begins to behave strangely, the ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published June 30th 2009 by Big Finish Productions

To ask other readers questions about Stargate Atlantis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stargate Atlantis

Kati
Aug 16, 2009 Kati rated it really liked it
A Stargate: Atlantis story. It's a great audiobook that explores Lorne, his personality and background, it gives his "bones" more "meat", I would say. Kavan Smith has a beautiful voice and he reads this part in such an amazing way. And the interview with him at the end of the audiobook is quite interesting too. He talks about the part of Lorne, about the cancellation of the series and about the chances for a SGA movie.

There was one part that was hilarious - it was when Dr. Glennie quoted Lt. Col
Tamara
“LORNE: Light and shade. The dappled green of forest leaves. The splashes of white foam on dark grey seas. The pools of light that collect like water in the fissures of a rock face. Light and shade, colour and form; that’s how I try to see the world. The boundaries between one thing and another. The distinctions. Anybody who carries a gun in the name of peace needs to be comfortable with shades of grey. I live in no man’s land, surrounded by water and working under fire. Caught between extremes
Natashja Singleton
Apr 23, 2013 Natashja Singleton rated it really liked it
Only recently getting into audio books, I found this one entertaining!... I'm a huge stargate fan, and with that a Major Lorne one, and since this story was about him it was thrilling.

The story and plot was really good and very interesting. Sci-fi on it's best. Cities having babies and more, now that is something nice to explore.

Well done to the writer! Hope to listen to his Highlander stories soon :)
Forrest Parkyr
Feb 06, 2013 Forrest Parkyr rated it really liked it
Marita
Jul 17, 2012 Marita rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
Not having found anything to replace this TV show I was delighted to find this CD from my local library. Totally made me miss the Stargate shows!! This was perhaps even better than sitting in front of TV. I got my roses deadheaded while listening to this awesome episode. All the familiar sound effects made me feel like I was watching it in my back yard. It is amazing where your mind can take you, with little help.
Denise
Nov 24, 2014 Denise rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
Enjoyed this one a lot! Intriguing premise, very good job on the narration and I loved finally seeing the character of Major Lorne a little more fleshed out. I always felt the series should have given the character a little more depth, so it was great to finally see that potential explored.
Amber
Mar 20, 2011 Amber rated it it was ok
Entertaining enough. Excellent Sheppard voice. I guess the biggest problem is that when you've read SGA fan fiction off and on for the past seven years, you've already read Lorne character pieces and Atlantis-as-sentient pieces that are worlds better than this official attempt. :/
Amy Mcclellan
Amy Mcclellan marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
John Strubhart
John Strubhart marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Brian Hall
Brian Hall rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Annamária
Annamária rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Eddie Weaving
Eddie Weaving marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Meaghan Buchanan
Meaghan Buchanan rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Martina
Martina rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2015
Lyra
Lyra added it
Nov 13, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
misty
misty marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Arto
Arto rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Tamsin
Tamsin marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Robert Frontuto
Robert Frontuto rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Daniel Nilsen
Daniel Nilsen marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Catherine R. Bahret
Catherine R. Bahret marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Radhia Pas-radi
Radhia Pas-radi rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Preity
Preity marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Michael D.
Michael D. marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
194935
I have written episode guides, magazine articles, film and book reviews, comics, audio plays for Big Finish, far too many blogs, some poems you will never read, and a trilogy of novels for Abaddon. My wife and two children indulge me, patiently.
More about Scott K. Andrews...

Stargate-Big Finish Audios (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Stargate SG-1: Gift of the Gods