Start by marking “Stargate Atlantis: Impressions (Stargate Audiobooks Series 2.2)” as Want to Read:
Stargate Atlantis: Impressions (Stargate Audiobooks Series 2.2)

Stargate Atlantis: Impressions (Stargate-Big Finish Audios #8)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
I've painted this city from every angle - inside, outside, day, night. I suppose you could say I'm trying to tell its story Plagued by blackouts, painting strange pictures in his sleep, Major Evan Lorne begins to fear that he's losing his mind. Has the stress of life in the Pegasus galaxy pushed him over the edge? Then, when Atlantis itself begins to behave strangely, the ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published June 30th 2009 by Big Finish Productions

To ask other readers questions about Stargate Atlantis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stargate Atlantis

Kati
A Stargate: Atlantis story. It's a great audiobook that explores Lorne, his personality and background, it gives his "bones" more "meat", I would say. Kavan Smith has a beautiful voice and he reads this part in such an amazing way. And the interview with him at the end of the audiobook is quite interesting too. He talks about the part of Lorne, about the cancellation of the series and about the chances for a SGA movie.

There was one part that was hilarious - it was when Dr. Glennie quoted Lt. Col
Tamara
“LORNE: Light and shade. The dappled green of forest leaves. The splashes of white foam on dark grey seas. The pools of light that collect like water in the fissures of a rock face. Light and shade, colour and form; that’s how I try to see the world. The boundaries between one thing and another. The distinctions. Anybody who carries a gun in the name of peace needs to be comfortable with shades of grey. I live in no man’s land, surrounded by water and working under fire. Caught between extremes
Natashja Singleton
Only recently getting into audio books, I found this one entertaining!... I'm a huge stargate fan, and with that a Major Lorne one, and since this story was about him it was thrilling.

The story and plot was really good and very interesting. Sci-fi on it's best. Cities having babies and more, now that is something nice to explore.

Well done to the writer! Hope to listen to his Highlander stories soon :)
Forrest Parkyr
Marita
Not having found anything to replace this TV show I was delighted to find this CD from my local library. Totally made me miss the Stargate shows!! This was perhaps even better than sitting in front of TV. I got my roses deadheaded while listening to this awesome episode. All the familiar sound effects made me feel like I was watching it in my back yard. It is amazing where your mind can take you, with little help.
Denise
Enjoyed this one a lot! Intriguing premise, very good job on the narration and I loved finally seeing the character of Major Lorne a little more fleshed out. I always felt the series should have given the character a little more depth, so it was great to finally see that potential explored.
Amber
Entertaining enough. Excellent Sheppard voice. I guess the biggest problem is that when you've read SGA fan fiction off and on for the past seven years, you've already read Lorne character pieces and Atlantis-as-sentient pieces that are worlds better than this official attempt. :/
Preity
Preity marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Michael D.
Michael D. marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Araina
Araina marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Anna Heidick
Anna Heidick marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Paul
Paul added it
Aug 19, 2013
Jason
Jason added it
Aug 10, 2013
Walter
Walter marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Sarai
Sarai marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2013
Kythe42
Kythe42 marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
194935
I have written episode guides, magazine articles, film and book reviews, comics, audio plays for Big Finish, far too many blogs, some poems you will never read, and a trilogy of novels for Abaddon. My wife and two children indulge me, patiently.
More about Scott K. Andrews...
School's Out Forever School's Out Operation Motherland Children's Crusade TimeBomb