Start by marking “Everything to Lose” as Want to Read:
Everything to Lose

Everything to Lose

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Everything to Lose Katie Reus Sean Sullivan refuses to let his wife go without a fight. He made a mistake a year ago by suggesting they get a divorce. He only wanted to scare her into staying in town, so he gave her an ultimatum. No one was more surprised than him when she walked out the door and never looked back. Now that she's on the same continent, he plans to convince...more
ebook
Published January 23rd 2008 by Ellora's Cave Publishing (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Everything to Lose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything to Lose

Hotter After Midnight by Cynthia EdenKeeper of the Loch by Candace SamsEternal Hunter by Cynthia EdenAngel of Darkness by Cynthia EdenNever Cry Wolf by Cynthia Eden
Books by Authors from the GCCRWA
58th out of 82 books — 13 voters
Protecting What's His by Tessa BaileyBreathe by Kristen AshleyLaw Man by Kristen AshleyCrossing the Line by Kele MoonWild Man by Kristen Ashley
Law Enforcement hero
103rd out of 151 books — 33 voters

More lists with this book...

Jen
While not a horrible story, this book needed to decide from the beginning whether it was going to be a romantic suspense or an estranged husband and wife get their sexy times groove back after a year apart kind of deal. As it stands, there's just enough RS to leave you wanting more, yet also take away from the couple's story. As this is an Ellora' s Cave book, I would've been more than cool with a hotter read.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Lori
Copy provided by publisher for review

I picked this book to read because of it's cover. I know I know, never judge a book by it's cover, but the cover really grabbed my attention and pulled me in. So, even though this is a short read, it's really packed with a punch. Caitlyn and Sean are married, she wants to divorce him, he doesn't want his marriage to end. Sean is a cop who's got some bad guy after him and possibly anyone else close to him, so Sean needs to protect his wife much...more
Roxie Nash
Sean and Caitlyn engage in a provocative power play while reviving their marital passions in this scorching hot romance. The mystery is heaviest toward the end, which is unusual, but it works by tying up everything in the end (no pun intended.)

What I liked most about this story was how Sean and Caitlyn discover how to listen to one another as they are on the verge of divorce. This book isn't all talk, though...the attraction they also rediscover is earth-shatteringly reflective of the love they'...more
Judi
I’m not gonna lie. The cover totally caught my attention. The story sounded reasonably good and then the HAWT cover caught my attention again…sooooooo…Sold!

Sean and Caitlyn are married, but have been separated for a year and on the verge of getting a divorce - if Catilyn can finally get Sean to sign the divorce papers. Showing up in person at the police station should do the trick except Sean won't sign because he doesn’t want a divorce but Caitlyn’s bound and determined to see him one final ti...more
Sandy
EVERYTHING TO LOSE by Katie Reus

EVERYTHING TO LOSE is classified as an erotic suspense romance stand-alone novella written by Katie Reus. Compared to other erotic romance novels, the sexual activity and descriptive narratives were tame compared to some. Although the action between the pages was quick to reach ‘climax’ (so to speak), there was a definite storyline of suspense and mystery between sexual encounters.

Caitlyn Sullivan has returned from assignment in Afghanistan with a heavy heart. Fol...more
Nina
For such a short story, Everything to Lose packed in quite a lot! Sean & Caitlyn are a married couple, yet things aren't going quite so well. Sean suggested they get a divorce & said some hurtful things to Caitlyn when things got rough.

Without looking back, Caitlyn left and one year later, she is back in town for Sean to sign divorce papers yet Sean does not want to. He knew he made a mistake by letting his wife walk out of his life, but now he is determined to make her see that they're...more
Janine Davis
HOT

I'm really loving these stories with military personnel. I come from a family of men who served, and have some female friends who served as well. After all they giave, and those who continue to give, to keep our Country safe, I like to think they can have a happily ever after as welll, amid all the sacrifices.
And Katie delivers, again and again.

Heather
After reading what the book was about I saw the cover & was sold!! Though this was a short story I loved it. You could feel the chemistry between Sean & Caitlin. I found myself rooting for them & loved it. I am going to search out more books by this author! :)
Rachael
just started this and do like the elloras cave books *blush* and was on special at kobo

Just finished it (8th oct) (damn life things get in the way of reading sometimes) but is a short novella but rather sexy (as you would expect from elloras cave)
but is a lil more realistic thank ya reg fantasy men :)
and if ya like cop fantasys this one is a good one plus has a good story too :)
ツ Renée
Good sex, great chemistry. I liked the simplicity of the relationship between Sean and Caitlyn. She pissed me off with her nit-picking though. Sean was a good guy. Yeah he was overbearing, but he only wanted to love and protect her. I'm glad she came to her senses in the end.
Dorel
It took me few hours to finish this book. Its a hot & steamy story with not much of a storyline but I loved Sean & his wife as a couple. I also love how Sean fought to keep his wife.
Rachel R
Absolutely no plot, for which the huge amount of sex did not compensate. Also featured a deeply irritating heroine. Normally I love Katie Reus' books, but not this one.
Mistie
It was nice to read a love story about a married couple who still have some passion between them. Good story for such a short one.
Mei
Could have been much, much better. No suspense or intrigue. Pretty much just wham-bam-thank-you...I am not impressed.
Tina
Ooh this was a super Hawt-quick read!! I Am still fanning myself.
HotReadingMom
Ok story line, Sex was great!
Krissy
This book is super hot!
Arianna Luke
Arianna Luke marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Emily Ventura
Emily Ventura marked it as to-read
Zoe Forward
Zoe Forward marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn added it
Sep 13, 2014
Lynne Batory
Lynne Batory marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Deanne
Deanne marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
  • Three Reasons Why (The Madison Stories, #2)
  • Alpha vs. Alpha (True Mate Wolf, #2)
  • Ra's Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #7)
  • Something About Polly (Bedlingham #2)
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • Cross-Checked (Hot Ice, #2)
  • Badcock
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • High Seas Deception
  • Winning Moves (Stepping Up Trilogy, #3)
  • Eli and Sarel (The Hunters, #2)
  • Michelle's Men (Coopers' Companions, #2)
  • Trouble in the Making
  • Calder (Tales of the Shareem, #4)
  • This Time Forever (Glebe Point, #1)
  • Into the Mist
Katie Reus is the New York Times, USA Today, & IndieReader bestselling author of the Red Stone Security series, the Moon Shifter series and the Deadly Ops series. She fell in love with romance at a young age thanks to books she pilfered from her mom's stash. Years later she loves reading romance almost as much as she loves writing it. However, she didn't always know she wanted to be a writer....more
More about Katie Reus...
Alpha Instinct (Moon Shifter, #1) No One to Trust (Red Stone Security, #1) Danger Next Door (Red Stone Security, #2) First Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City, #1) Primal Possession (Moon Shifter, #2)