Start by marking “Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)” as Want to Read:
Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)

Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow #16)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  417 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Fairies chapter books fit for a queen!

Queen Clarion is missing! One minute Prilla was flying right behind her, then POOF!—the queen was gone. Meanwhile, someone has taken the precious heart seed from Lily’s rare Fairy Pink rose. Could the queen’s disappearance and the stolen heart seed be connected? With the help of Lily and Beck, Prilla follows clues that Queen Clarion ha
Published August 25th 2009 by Random House (first published January 1st 2007)

N_stefanie Akwa
My daughter loves this series. I chose to read Queen Clarion's Secret because it is one of her favorites. Prilla was flying right behind the queen, when suddenly, "POOF!" The beautiful queen disappeared. Also missing is the precious heart seed from Lily's rare fairy pink rose. Are these two mysteries related? Of course they are. Other fairies help follow the clues Queen Clarion left behind. The feminine fairies end up in a scary setting called High Tree Forest. They have to try to find the queen ...more
Theresa
These books got much better as they went along, and now I think I could pick up any of them and enjoy them, which was my original wish.

In this story Queen Clarion disappears and so does the heart seed. Three of the fairies join forces to find her and rescue her if necessary. They end up going on quite an adventure and they have to rely on each fairy's special gifts to get there.
Rachel
It was fun to finally read a book about the Queen of Pixie Hollow. The secret wasn't as “exciting” as I'd hoped it would be, but the questers; Prilla, Lily, and Beck certainly have an adventure as they search for the “lost” queen, and the missing Heart Seed.
Dyah
At first I thought this story will be from the point of view of Queen Clarion, but in reality, even though the focus is Queen Clarion, the point of view is from Prilla, Lily, and Beck. The three fairies go on an adventure to look for the missing Queen Clarion.

I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping to learn more about the queen and her personality... But in the end, Queen Clarion remains as an enigma.
Jordanna
This is a chapter book. In the story Prilla see's Queen Clarion take somthing from Lily's garden. Then Prilla turns around for a second and when she turns back around and Queen Clarrion is gone. She soon finds out that Lily's heart seed from the rare Fairy Pink rose. Prilla,Lilly,and Beck go on a search to find Queen Clarion. When they find her she tells them that she took the heart seed ... and why.
hhertzof
Not much of a secret (and I preferred the secret she had in Secret of the Wings), but these are fun, fast reads.
Hanna
This book was a bit short, and it wasn't as action-packed as I hoped it to be. It was an interesting book though.
Thought it would be from Queen Clarion's POV/ follow her, but it didn't. Still a good book.
Stephanie
My daughter loves these Pixie Hollow books. I think they're great for a girl her age!
Stacie
How do I get talked into reading books Sunshine can clearly read by herself?
Hazel Sanson
Apr 08, 2015 Hazel Sanson added it
Shelves: hazel
It is a very windy day for a while and very mysterious.
My 7 y/o daughter loves me to read these books to her.
Alexandra
I liked it because I felt like I was traveling.
Shazzer
I always love another Prilla tale.
Jaime
We love all the disney fairies series!
PWRL
Sep 11, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new, 2014-new
SM
Gabrielle.Brigley
Gabrielle.Brigley marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Debra Stiles
Debra Stiles marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Jana
Jana added it
Jul 02, 2015
Alyssa Thomas
Alyssa Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Katie Langnehs
Katie Langnehs marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Charissa
Charissa marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Vidia Meets Her Match (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #19)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Four Clues for Rani (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #21)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Fairies and the Quest for Never Land
  • Shannon The Ocean Fairy

Tales of Pixie Hollow (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10) TinkerBell :The Junior Novelization California Dreams (Sweet 16, #15) Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue: The Junior Novelization (Disney Fairies) Boyfriend Blues (That's So Raven, #11)

“This is a really great book!!!” 2 likes