Start by marking “A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Hunks, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Hunks, #1)

A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Hunks #1)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Surprised into hiding in a men's room stall at work, Angie Peterson, owner of the Dunk and Run Coffee Shoppe, overhears two men talking about killing someone named Alastair Honeybun. Picturing a frail, helpless old Englishman, Angie rushes to warn him. There's only one, small problem, Alastair Honeybun is six foot two inches of yummy man, who's perfectly capable of taking ...more
Published December 18th 2008 by Red Rose Publishing (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Honeybun and Coffee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Honeybun and Coffee

Cindy
Great contemporary read with an action plot. To sum it up in a phrase: No good deed goes unpunished...

Angie Peterson takes a break from the counter of her coffee shop and has to use the men's room due to plumbing problems. The person she asks to 'guard the door' gets busy and two men enter. Embarrassed, she hides her presence - only to overhear them planning to kill someone with the unlikely name of Alistair Honeybun.

Once they leave, she rushes to call the only listing in the phone book and find
Lizzie T. Leaf
A delightful, fun read. Sam Cheever did it again!
Melody
yummy read!! Now I must read all of the honeybuns!!
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
What a great story.... Fast paced and witty. I loved the characters and their witty charm. The Honeybun men leave you wanting more of them! And their names!.... You know an author has great humor when she names her characters some really strange names! Honeybun as their last name is bad enough all in it's self. Then names the hot handsome men.... Alastair,Percy,Clovis,Warwicke,Heathcliffe,Edric,and Alfric. Poor guys!!! But they all work together as a great team when thier brothers life is in da ...more
Sam Cheever
Oct 25, 2010 Sam Cheever added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-sam
Suspenseful, with fun dialogue, hilarious bad guys, interesting situations, a hero to make you drool, and a heroine you can identify with...this is one great read!

Night Owl  Reviews
Mar 01, 2009 Night Owl Reviews rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: YES
Recommended to Night Owl by: Rita of Night Owl Romance
Rita of Night Owl Romance
(4.75 / 5 Hearts - Reviewer Top Pick)

Alastair Honeybun unknowingly witnesses a kidnapping. So, when a woman calls and tells him he’s in danger he hangs up. Then Angie Peterson shows up minutes later at his house and explains she overheard two men in her coffee shop say they were on their way to kill him. He’s still unbelieving, but he agrees to call the police just incase. But before he can do that the men show up at his house and it’s too late. He grabs his dachshund
Lynn
Angie Peterson runs a coffee shop with faulty plumbing. After the morning rush she tells her college student assistant manager to watch the door and call the plumber as she goes into the men's room. Unfortunately for her, two men enter as she is in the stall and talk about having to go kill this guy called Alastair Honeybun.

So Angie, the good citizen, calls the gentleman and says he is in danger. But as most people would, he thought it was a crank call and hung up. More determinedly than most pe
LynnMarie
Hunter’s Review

I LOVED everything about this book. From moment one, I was caught up in the happiness of the adventure and the romance that Sam Cheever has created here. Here’s the thing—these are really, really nice people, and I can’t remember the last time I got to read a book where I liked every character in it enough to want to hang out with them in real life.

Alastair Honeybun is an incredible here—smart, determined, and savy enough to know his best resources are his six brothers. He also
Christine
While working in her coffee shop one day, Angie overhears two men talking about killing Alastair Honeybun. She goes to warn him and they both are on the run from the killers. They get help from his family as they try to figure out why this is happening. What a last name- Honeybun. don't even get me started on his brothers first names! A fun, light, quick read story. I look forward to the rest of the series and the other Honeybuns!
Damynx
I always new I loved sweets And after reading the first Honeybun book ,I am now totally addicted !
These book are PA ked with alpha males honeybun brothers and cousins waiting in the wings for their turn in the spotlight!
And trust me if you have ever sank your teeth in to a good old fashion Honeybun , You too will be just as addicted as I am now .
Connie Taylor
This book is a great romantic whodunit. There is so much to like: fast cars, motorcycles, more twists and turns than a road race. The story takes place in and around Indianapolis, IN. The book had me laughing in places and the plot is action packed.
Lari
Lots of action and believable dialogue. Great book!
John Turney
A fun lite read
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*free on ARE
Michelle Packard
Michelle Packard marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Newby
Newby marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Namiria
Namiria marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy is currently reading it
Sep 26, 2014
Marcia Walkerdine
Marcia Walkerdine marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Donna Cummings
Donna Cummings marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Charilene Lucas
Charilene Lucas marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Thelma
Thelma marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Ellen W-S
Ellen W-S marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Becky Pancoast
Becky Pancoast marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...
Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners) 'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1) 'Tween Hopeful and Hopeless (Dancin' With the Devil, #4.5) Honeybun Fever Box Set Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat)