Start by marking “純愛ストリップ [Junai Strip]” as Want to Read:
純愛ストリップ [Junai Strip]

純愛ストリップ [Junai Strip]

Pure Love Strip
Yuuko is in her third year in Junior High (freshman in high school in US). She is a glasses wearing...four eyed nerd. She's suddenly getting tutoring from perfect Ryuunosuke-kun, but that is not the only thing that Yuuko is getting tutoring for...Yuuko's dangerous summer hoilday is about to begin!

Doting Love Strip
The continuing story after Pure Love Strip. A
192 pages
Published June 24th 2005 by 小学館 (Shogakukan) (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about 純愛ストリップ [Junai Strip], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 純愛ストリップ [Junai Strip]

Feather Mista
Oct 16, 2010 Feather Mista rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Vírgenes con algo de idea de nada.
Recommended to Feather by: Obligación laboral
¿Para qué mentir? La mayoría de las obras de Mayu Shinjo me parecen una porquería sin pies ni cabeza, una perorata machista violenta que les hace creer a las chicas vírgenes -evidente "target" de sus mangas- que mientras más les pegue y las maltrate su novio, más las quiere. Bueno, este es una excepción entre toda su mierda, ya que se trata de un manga gracioso y entretenido en el que -al menos hasta donde yo recuerdo-, en ningún momento le pegan o hacen sentir inferior a una chica sólo por su s ...more
Violet Sakura
Dec 02, 2009 Violet Sakura rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga-short
If there was a half star, I would give it 2 and a half stars... It was OK, some funny moments, some romantic, espesially when he was whispering in her ear in english... Other things, like she got acceptes, because he got on the poster...really pissed me, was she THAT stupid or what???
Lucy
Mar 29, 2015 Lucy rated it liked it
3 stars bc funniest shit
d dude hell rude tho?
but like llololololololololollol "augh your..your breasts"
and then she scream af
should have hit him tho
would've been funnier
Buttons
Feb 18, 2015 Buttons rated it it was ok
Hamano und Yagami waren mehr oder weniger Freunde (er ist der Typ der das Mädchen das er mag hänselt und sie hat natürlich keine Ahnung), doch als Hamano es nicht auf die weiterführende Schule schafft, für die sie beide sich beworben haben, trennen sich ihre Wege. Dabei hatte sich Yagami dort nur wegen ihr beworben. Er war immer der faule Genie und sie die fleißige Durchschnittsschülerin. Auch drei jahre später hat sich das nicht geändert, doch als Yagami Hamanos Mutter trifft sieht er siene Cha ...more
Diletta Brizzi
May 28, 2015 Diletta Brizzi rated it liked it
Come avrete capito dalla precedente recensione di Virgin Crisis (la trovate QUI), sia io che Yvan adoriamo Mayu Shinjo. Purtroppo però in Italia non sono state pubblicate tutte le sue serie.
Junai Strip è un volume unico, la protagonista femminile è Yuuko, quello maschile Ryunosuke, segretamente attratto dall'amica d'infanzia e cercherà in tutti i modo di far entrare Yuuko nella scuola da lui frequentata.
La caratteristica di tutti i manga della Shinjo è un alto tasso di erotismo e passione anch
Chibineko
Jan 06, 2012 Chibineko rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
This was decent for what it was: a thinly disguised erotic manga. There isn't much to the plot in this series, so if you're looking for detailed plot lines like in Ai Ore or Kaikan Phrase, you'll be disappointed.

This is sort of the epitome of the "glad it was free" manga that I read online. As always, Shinjo does a wonderful job with her art but the story here just is lacking. Since this was done during the time period where she was being used and abused by her former publishers, this was proba
Ale Rivero
Oct 19, 2013 Ale Rivero rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No me enamoró del todo, pero me gustó bastante este tomo de Mayu Shinjo, y debo reconocer que no soy la más objetiva clasificando porque me encanta su dibujo XD Ha sido una historia muy romántica y con unos personajes super divertidos, hay escenas entre Yuko y Yagami en las que no se puede parar de reír.
Michelle. D.
May 03, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it it was ok
Um, kinda sex crazed. The entire manga. Just the whole I'll help you if I get your body and all that. "Real original by the way." Michelle says sarcastically.

I didn't really think any of the characters were memorable either or anything. The plot was done before and yeah... I dunno why, this manga depressed me...

Anyway, 2 stars for not amazing me or anything...
Rhea
Jan 03, 2011 Rhea rated it it was ok
ciri kas Mayu Shinjo.
Maria
Sep 01, 2014 Maria rated it liked it
Smutty silly one shot.
Jack
Curiosity killed the cat. That is all. Actually no, that is not all. I don't mind ecchi at all but at least have a plot to it. This was just disgustingly stupid and wrong.
Ichigo
Jan 19, 2011 Ichigo rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
what the heck
Louisa Dale
Louisa Dale rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2012
Antonia
Antonia rated it liked it
May 07, 2011
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2013
Nisha
Nisha rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2010
AnGeL
AnGeL rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2011
Roni25
Roni25 rated it really liked it
May 05, 2015
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2012
Brianna
Brianna rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2011
Lynnea
Lynnea rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2010
100sweet
100sweet rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2012
Mwog_3hotmail.com
Mwog_3hotmail.com rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2012
Daisy
Daisy rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2009
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2011
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2013
Alandra
Alandra rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2015
  • Penguin Brothers Vol. 1
  • Yume Kira Dream Shoppe
  • 純血+彼氏 1 [Junketsu + Kareshi 1]
  • Naruto Anime Profiles, Vol. 3: Episodes 81-135
  • Chocolate Cosmos, Vol. 01 (Chocolate Cosmos, #1)
  • なみだうさぎ~制服の片思い~ 1 (Namida Usagi~Seifuku no Kataomoi~ #1)
  • Flower in a Storm (Flower in a Storm, #1)
  • Aishiteruze Baby, Volume 04
  • Honey X Honey Drops 02
  • Sora Log, Vol. 01
  • Rockin' Heaven, Vol. 01
  • Ares: Bringer of War (Olympians, #7)
  • The Best Man: Four Sensuous Novellas
  • My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 1
新條まゆ in Japanese
Mayu Shinjo debuted in 1994 in Shogakukan's Shōjo Comic with "Anata no Iro ni Somaritai". She continued writing for Shogakukan until 2007, with her works appearing in both Shōjo Comic and their other magazine Cheese!. She left the company to go freelance citing a dispute over working conditions and abusive treatment by her editor.
More about Mayu Shinjo...