Start by marking “Wishing on Dandelions (Maranatha Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Wishing on Dandelions (Maranatha Series #2)
Preview

Wishing on Dandelions (Maranatha #2)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Maranatha Winningham admittedly has some trust issues, As she tries to sort out the confusing layers of love--of friends, of family, of suitors, and desperately, of God--Natha struggles to find herself before she turns into a scared shadow of a girl.
Published September 15th 2006 by NavPress (first published August 22nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Wishing on Dandelions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wishing on Dandelions

Anne
Maranatha Winningham has a place to go to think, to question God. It's a burned-out, abandoned plantation mansion sitting on a field of dandelions. Maranatha journeyed to this thinking place, raced to the middle of the field, plucked a single dandelion-gone-to-seed and blew across its head while she made her wish:
Jesus, you know my name. I want to live up to it. I want my heart to be a place where you want to come. But I'm afraid it's too dark there. What I've done. What's been done to me...I'm
Michelle Fowler
Loved this book. The struggles that Maranatha has with God are so close to struggles that I have. Couldn't put it down!
V.K. Sansone
I am through with Wishing On Dandelions and it is a very good follow-up of Watching the Tree Limbs by Mary DeMuth. She takes you inside the heart and mind of Maranatha from a nine year old child and up into her teenage years in the second book. You will love her and want to protect her, to keep her close and safe by your side. These are two very good reads! If you find them grab them for your own personal library because I think I could read them over again and still be moved! :)
Cafelilybookreviews

I've always loved the south and reading Mary's books make me yearn to live somewhere warm and sunny where I can sit peacefully on my front porch swing, sipping sweet tea, surrounded by the overwhelming scent of magnolia. *happy sigh*
Terry
Mar 14, 2013 Terry added it
I loved it. I couldn't put it down!!!
Chantal
Great so far.
Jennifer Martin
Jennifer Martin marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Alana Claybrooks
Alana Claybrooks marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Kayla
Kayla is currently reading it
Mar 02, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Monica Hunt
Monica Hunt is currently reading it
Dec 30, 2014
Wanda Harrison
Wanda Harrison marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Charlotte Puderbaugh
Charlotte Puderbaugh is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2014
Urs
Urs marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Mary E. DeMuth loves to help readers turn their trials into triumphs. Her books include Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God (Harvest House, 2005), Building the Christian Family You Never Had (WaterBrook, 2006), Watching the Tree Limbs, Wishing on Dandelions (NavPress, 2006), and Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture (Harvest House 2007). A mother of three, Mary lives with her husband Patrick and ...more
More about Mary E. DeMuth...

Maranatha (2 books)
  • Watching the Tree Limbs (Maranatha, #1)
Daisy Chain (Defiance, Texas Trilogy #1) Thin Places A Slow Burn (Defiance, Texas Trilogy #2) Life in Defiance (Defiance, Texas Trilogy #3) Watching the Tree Limbs (Maranatha, #1)