Start by marking “Dark Desires of the Druids: Murder and Magick” as Want to Read:
Dark Desires of the Druids: Murder and Magick

Dark Desires of the Druids: Murder and Magick (The Dark Desires of the Druids #1)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"Mmm-mmm delicious! Roman certainly has a way with storytelling."--Love Romance Passion (5 stars)

Losing her virginity can mean ruin for a Victorian lady; but for magicker Raven Drake, it's an excuse to explore her body- and someone else's! Malcolm, Lord Preston is more than happy to introduce Raven to the pleasures of sex, but he doesn’t expect to fall in love with her.

Ful
Published December 24th 2008 by Ravenous Romance

To ask other readers questions about Dark Desires of the Druids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Desires of the Druids

Jane Stewart
I was not interested. I wanted it to be over.

STORY BRIEF:
Sir John Corwin preaches about the evils of magickers (witches). He leads the movement for torturing and killing them. Beckett is one of his followers and kills people for him. Corwin doesn’t know that Beckett is secretly a magicker.

Raven is one of the most powerful magickers. She is engaged to marry Gareth, another powerful magicker. They plan to have powerfully magick children to be leaders of their kind. But Raven is having an affair wi
Nicole
Raven is a vixen who knows what she wants, even though her wants don't necessarily go along with her responsibilities. I think the most alluring part of this first installment of The Dark Desires of the Druids series was the fact that her tryst was an affair with Lord Preston, who was not her fiance. And the whole secrey of her affair and the sneeking around held almost as much excitement as the actual trysting(yeah not sure if that is a real word...) did.

The story all together was pretty good
Rubi Jayne
There was a lot of well-written sex (but only between two particular characters) and somewhere between all the sex there was a story trying to happen.

The story was good and had the potential to be more. I just kept getting the feeling that it got pushed aside for the sake of the sex. There could have been a better balance between sex and story. And the ending felt rushed, almost contrived. Maybe that's just me.

I'm hoping what follows in this series will be better.
Gracen Miller
I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to other readers. Is a great start to a series and I look forward to reading the others in this series.
Cathiecaffey
Review being posted soon

GO READ THIS ONE!! Awesome!
Chelsea Psenicnik
Chelsea Psenicnik marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Chrys Fey
Chrys Fey marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Marissa Wegner
Marissa Wegner marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Candyreddoll_95
Candyreddoll_95 marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Danica Winters
Danica Winters marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2012
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Senora Butterfly
Senora Butterfly marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2012
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Charlotte Phillips
Charlotte Phillips marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2011
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2011
Teddy M
Teddy M marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2011
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2011
Vera M
Vera M marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I write romance. I read romance. I talk, tweet, blog, and email romance. I don't sleep romance because even my brain needs to shut off now and then. If you suffer from this affliction, join in the discussion!
More about Isabel Roman...
The Tryst (The Dark Desires of the Druids #0) Desert and Destiny (The Dark Desires of the Druids #3) Sex and Subterfuge (The Dark Desires of the Druids #2) Kiss of Scandal Complicated Courtship