Start by marking “Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 3 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 3 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #3)

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 3 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives #3)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  2,945 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews

Raven's romance with her dreamy vampire boyfriend, Alexander, has been complicated once again by Alexander's menacing half-vamp cousin. Now that Claude and his fearless gang have been tricked out of the blood-filled vials that can turn them into full vampires, Claude will stop at nothing to find the real vials. Raven's family and friends could be in danger. When Claude tea

Published September 29th 2009 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Kisses

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsThe Summoning by Kelley ArmstrongFallen by Lauren KateThe Awakening by Kelley ArmstrongMarked by P.C. Cast
best books of a 16 year old girl
32nd out of 87 books — 53 voters
Death Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi ŌbaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu ArakawaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriBleach, Volume 01 by Tite Kubo
Best Manga Books
398th out of 486 books — 426 voters

More lists with this book...

DemonKitty003
May 24, 2012 DemonKitty003 rated it it was amazing
Awesome short mini manga series.
Joy Waters
Aug 18, 2016 Joy Waters rated it really liked it
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The third in Blood Relatives about Raven who's boyfriend is a vampire by the name of Alexander. In this addition the 2 have to stop Alex's cousin Claude from getting blood vials that'll make him a full vampire. The drawings like in the other two are pretty good. The ending was alright though it seemed rushed I guess. Recommend the series if you like the Vampire Kisses books.
Naomi
Mar 20, 2010 Naomi rated it liked it
Rachelvalle
Feb 18, 2011 Rachelvalle rated it it was ok
* YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO NOW!!!

Vampire Kisses book III; this book has gotten 100 x better then it did with the other two books, because it had more love, danger, adventor, and exitment.

At the end of this book it was an even fight with Ravens Vampire Boyfriend Alexander and his Cousion Claude beeing a full Vampire. Alexaner and Raven had there love together un torn apart and she never turned into a vampire like she always wanted, but there love was lived forever.

I
Alessandra
May 10, 2016 Alessandra rated it really liked it
Ho letto tempo fa questa saga in versione fumetto e mi era piaciuta tanto,spesso quando non ho nulla da fare mi piace rileggere i 3 volumi perchè davvero la storia mi piace tanto e i disegni sono davvero molto belli anche se del finale mi aspettavo di più ma comunque sia mi è piaciuto :)
Kaelea Bearwald
Nov 16, 2015 Kaelea Bearwald rated it really liked it
The ending on this one was kinda corny to tell you the truth. It just didn't feel realistic with the rest of the storyline. I did otherwise really enjoy it though.
Novel Delight Review & Lisa (Lissa) Smith's Bookshelf
My only regret is that this is only 3 books. At some point, I would love to see the Blood Reltives series continue as it has been wonderful to read and view.
Chase
Jan 27, 2016 Chase rated it it was amazing
I'm really into manga books, my sister introduced the first one to me I fell in love and bought this one and #2 very good.
Alesia
Sep 10, 2016 Alesia rated it really liked it
best of the series so far. very action packed.
Bradley
Mar 22, 2014 Bradley rated it liked it
Moderately fun. Out of here. =)
Lyndsay Patricio
Jul 26, 2015 Lyndsay Patricio rated it liked it
cute conclusion.
Brenna Skirata
Jun 27, 2015 Brenna Skirata rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-2015
Adorbs.
Danielle (is trying to escape reality)
This is the 3rd volume out of 3 for the Vampire Kisses manga series. I just can't get over how cute and readable these were. Out of all the mangas I've read, these are probably my favorites. I just wish they were longer and that there were more of them.
Definitely give these a look! The ending was really cute too and a little unexpected. These make me want to check out the novels by the same name and anything else this artist has illustrated. These definitely made for a cute afternoon!
Krys

So, Vampire Kisses...it's done. It's finally done. Well, I say finally with a teaspoon of salt, as it only took me a week to read ten books. I liked them, a lot. They're silly and camp. They're pulp. They don't require a lot of brain power. Pure fun.

This finishes the manga plot line that began with volume one (redundant). Claude and the gang and all that. I'm happy the series is done and I can move on.

- review courtesy of www.bibliopunkkreads.com
Pon
Oct 24, 2011 Pon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I felt that this manga was rushed, but I still enjoyed it very much. I would love to see a separate Vampire Kisses series featuring Claude and his gang, however; perhaps he and Kat would be our Alexander/Raven, should Schreiber decide to give him his own series. The artist change was confusing, but I didn't mind it too much-- Elisa Kwon did just as good of a job as Rem did. I hope Screiber decides to make another manga series of Vampire Kisses.
Micheala
Jan 03, 2013 Micheala rated it really liked it
Shelves: mangas-read
This was one of my favorite mangas... I think maybe because I read the books first.
And after reading the books, Well, I was still craving more of Alexander & Raven's story.
The manga isn't a continuation (although that would be so cool!), it's a different story adding in more about Alexander's family.
It's great. The art work is fantastic. And I love actually getting to see Raven's amazing outfits!
Loved it!
Maria
Feb 26, 2014 Maria rated it it was amazing
Love it Love it Love it..... Need more want more, send more...
Daken Howlett
Nov 25, 2015 Daken Howlett rated it it was ok
Finale assolutamente pessimo e sostanzialmente privo di logica narrativa(contrasta apertamente diversi punti presenti nella trama dei primi due volumi)ancora una volta l'unico motivo per leggere questa imitazione di manga made in USA simil-twilight è per i disegni,molto curati e sopratutto interessati se si è affascinati dall'estetica dark.
Debbie
Oct 17, 2009 Debbie rated it really liked it
Third book in the Vampire kisses manga series.

Claude and his gang of half-vampires terrorize Dullsville as they scheme to steal the vials of blood from Alexander that will make them full vampires.

In order to get his way, Claude is prepared to threaten not only Raven, but everyone at Dullsville High.
Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me*
she switched to a different drawer and she didnt do so good in the pictures as the other lady did on the first and second. but the pictures are not that bad, just not as good. but the story and animation is still very good compared to a lot of other comics and stuff. but it could have been beter.
Crystal
Jan 01, 2010 Crystal rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga-not-mine
Contrary to the book information, Rem only does the cover art for this volume. Although Elisa Kwon does a decent job throughout, I vastly prefer Rem and, as the actual story contains little substance, I find that in losing Rem, I also lose what enthusiasm I had for the series.
Sherrie
Dec 20, 2009 Sherrie rated it liked it
This third book in the Vampire Kisses graphic novel series seems to be losing some steam...the first two were interesting, but the plot has become more formulamatic here. It does finish the story for fans of the series, but isn't recommended standing on it's own.
Victoria Newman
Jul 23, 2016 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Lanae Oquin
hey this book is still part of the siries and it is still a really good book but i just have to tell yall something bout it this one is a little bit more romantic in my opinnion but i guess that will be your oppinnio if it is or not
Heather Ingemar
Feb 12, 2010 Heather Ingemar rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: vampire kisses series fans, manga fans
Is this the end of this sub-series? If so, the ending felt anti-climactic and rushed. There wasn't enough depth to Claude and his gang to pull off what they did if it is indeed the end of this manga. BUT! The art was fabulous!
Alexandra
This one was super great! Very quick to read! I loved the graphic novels of this series! The story is funny, action packed, and gothic! Great new characters and a great convulsion to the blood relatives graphic novels!
Kai
Oct 08, 2012 Kai rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favorite
As I landed on this third volume, I was quite surprise to see its no longer the same artist I was hoping for. On the other hand, this artist is even amazing equally with REM and I absolutely love the art style

Annikka
Really good American 'manga' trilogy. I maybe like it more then books.
Raven's style is amazing (thanks God and Rem! :D) and Alexander is something like... sweet? Gothic sweet? Still, I more like Claude.^^
Kathy
Reading these made for a quick way to reind me of what has gone on in the series so far so when I go to read the next one I'll know what has happened so far. Also I loved the art and the fan art.
  • Challenge (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #2)
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 05
  • Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood, Vol. 3 (Cirque Du Freak: The Manga, #3)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 7
  • Dramacon, Vol. 2
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 (Kingdom Hearts, #3)
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 9 (Rosario+Vampire, #9)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 3 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #3)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes
More about Ellen Schreiber...

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives (3 books)
  • Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 1 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #1)
  • Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #2)