Start by marking “What About China?” as Want to Read:
What About China?

What About China?

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The latest title from Alastair Sawday’s Fragile Earth series sets out to challenge climate change sceptics. It answers all the questions that you’re afraid to ask and lays to rest the speculations and misconceptions rife amongst even the most informed individuals.
The book is laid out as a series of questions with jargon-free answers; topics covered include climate, recycli
144 pages
Published July 3rd 2008 by Alastair Sadway

To ask other readers questions about What About China?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What About China?

Emma Cooper
I’m not really the target audience for this book. It’s aimed at armchair activists who write letters to governments and big business, and the kind of people who often find themselves engaged in debates on environmental issues. If that’s you, then this is a great book to have. It’s divided into 7 sections, each written by a suitable expert. The foreword for the whole thing is written by Pat Thomas of the Ecologist. The idea is that this book will give you all the information you need to debunk th ...more
Tyas
Spaceship Earth is sinking, or to be exact, burning with global warming. Shake off those skeptics; the Earth is getting warmer and warmer and if we don't slow it down, we'll be doomed.

But. Good gracious. This book made me realize there are still so many changes I have to do with my lifestyle.

Now I wish we have a bank like Triodos here.
Mariam
Mariam added it
Feb 03, 2014
Tina Johnson
Tina Johnson marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
John
John added it
Jul 05, 2012
Amena
Amena added it
Mar 19, 2012
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2009